PDA

View Full Version : I'm an American with 56k, so.....

hose187
23-08-04, 14:38
How can I be sure to get NC2 right away? Downloading simply won't be an option, and there won't be an American box version right away. Will it be possible for a friend to DL and burn it for me? Will that create any sort of problems with account keys and such?

..i..DemonX
23-08-04, 14:42
Import a German Game Magazine. Like Gamestar, im sure u would be able to get it in US somewhere.

As well i not think it will be any problem if he DL and Burn for u as long u pay for it! If he pay and dl then burn for u ... that would cause problems may.

Weaponizer
23-08-04, 14:49
Hi hose187,

Welcome to the Neocron Community again!

*snip*

ezza
23-08-04, 14:55
Welcome to the Neocron Community ! look at his post count and join date, he aint a noob to the community :p

Weaponizer
23-08-04, 15:02
omg omg you're right.. :o

Guess that's what I get for not reading properly..
( I thought he was asking about neocron 1 ! bah !) :p

Chaos81
23-08-04, 15:03
Go to an internet cafe that can burn you a CD or use GetRight

Original monk
23-08-04, 15:05
O MY GOD

look look -> points at weaponizers sig :eek:

he named "THE" game 8|

even a link, ya see -> even a link !!!!

ban ban, haxx, kick, pwn, OMG, even a link

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh O.O this is to much for my wee mind to handle O.O

Weaponizer
23-08-04, 15:09
You mean its even unmentionable in my tiny sig ?! :confused:
OMG !!! 8|

/tosses Original Monk some Mentos.. (the freshmaker tm)

Benjie
23-08-04, 15:11
Yeah I think complete ban for that one. :(

ezza
23-08-04, 15:12
OMG !!! 8|

/tosses Original Monk some Mentos.. (the freshmaker tm)
yar its the way they want to play it so thats the way neocrons doing it, no mention anywhere and certainly no linkage

Nidhogg
23-08-04, 15:16
OMG !!! 8|
Please remove it.

N

IceStorm
23-08-04, 15:16
Find a neighbor with a cablemodem or DSL and download it there?

Baring that, ask someone you've played NC with to send it to you, or ask one of us to build you a RAR archive w/recovery record that you can download pieces at a time?

Weaponizer
23-08-04, 15:18
ok ok o_O
I'll modify it then and whatever you do DON"T click the link !! mmkay ?
:angel:

Original monk
23-08-04, 15:23
ok ok o_O
I'll modify it then and whatever you do DON"T click the link !! mmkay ?
:angel:

ok, dont click the link ... im chill now weaponizer, thanx

http://users.pandora.be/original/thanx.jpg

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-04, 15:24
hmm afaik.. i you preorderd a upgrade package you just pay and get a key or something or a code so you can unlock your chars for an upgrade.. or anything like that.. or with the code / key you can access the download page.. eighter way.. as long as you pay for it it doesn't matter who is downloading it for you..

when i din't have 2 accounts ( well the second is gone for 9 months but more meen 2 sets of cd's ) my cd 2 broke in my cd rom so i couldn't reinstall nc.. so somebody was as kind to make a copy of his and put it online and i downloaded that.. so afaik a key aint fixed to a cd copy. ( would be strange anyway.. if you have 5 accounts like some on pluto.. they should have 5 times nc installed lol )

garyu69
23-08-04, 15:25
maybe some kind fewl will download it and post it to you.

hose187
23-08-04, 15:46
Ok, thanks. Guess it won't be much of a problem. Except, of course, that I'm flat broke, but that's a different can of worms.

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-04, 15:49
hmm go to your local supermarket and ask for a job :p that problem solved to :lol:

hose187
23-08-04, 18:05
LOL, the problem is that I have a hernia, so had to leave my high paying labor job, and nobody wants to hire you when you used to make $23/hr. They don't think the $7/hr they offer can keep me happy I guess. Hardee's won't even hire my dumb ass. But I just got a new apartment in town, so maybe I'll sling some crack.

hinch
23-08-04, 18:11
i'll be offering a CD service where i'll be burning NC2 onto CD for you and posting it out at a cost purely to cover cd cost and postage to your part of the world.

payments will be via paypal :) and you'll have full recorded delivery of product

that is ofc if KK dont mind me doing it.

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 19:49
Ok, so we cant mention [ edited ]? Why is this? Afraid of a little competition :)?

Here is a quick graph of my feelings in comparison to the games.

NC2>[ edited ]>NC1

Oh, and I guess you should ban me now then, im actually working on a cyber-punk mmog (and I wont say another word about it :) )

ezza
23-08-04, 20:11
Ok, so we cant mention peice of shit game? Why is this? Afraid of a little competition :)?

Here is a quick graph of my feelings in comparison to the games.

NC2>peice of shit game>NC1

Oh, and I guess you should ban me now then, im actually working on a cyber-punk mmog (and I wont say another word about it :) )
you cant mention it here because you cant mention neocron there

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 20:14
Are you fucking serious? KK, dont do this, be the bigger man....errr company. This is making you look just as bad as they are.

If thats true then im not even going to consider [ edited ].

Archeus
23-08-04, 20:55
Just find a local netcafe to burn a cd for you.

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 21:29
Ezza, not true, its ony kk that has that policy.

[ edited ]

Congrats KK, you just lost a shitload of my respect.

Benjie
23-08-04, 21:33
It's because [ edited ] is shit.
I know this to be true, but I can't tell you why I know this.

hivemind
23-08-04, 21:35
Just find a local netcafe to burn a cd for you.
We don't have those in the US. Here, people actually have their own PCs and high speed connections.

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 21:39
Yeah, [ edited ] does look like teh shit, the trailer sucked :p

But still, no reason to act as if the name will conjure up the devil himself.

Benjie
23-08-04, 21:43
Yeah, [ edited ] does look like teh shit, the trailer sucked :p

But still, no reason to act as if the name will conjure up the devil himself.Actually, the Neocron forums are far more free than the [ edited ]forums. Over there your not allowed to deviate from thread topics even for a second, not even if it's relevant.
Your also not allowed even slightly off topic threads either, they even cram there greeting threads into one topic. Only questions and suggestions about the game are allowed. The moderators seem to have zero sence of humor, it's no wonder there are only ever one or two people reading each forum there tops.

If I where you I would respect KK more than [ edited ] guys for freedom of speech.

:)

Benjie
23-08-04, 22:34
NC2>[ edited ]>NC1Actually no.

[ edited ]

ezza
23-08-04, 22:36
Ezza, not true, its ony kk that has that policy.

[ edited ]

Congrats KK, you just lost a shitload of my respect.i used to head over to that forum a fair bit, do you know how many threads were closed because they mentioned neocron?

at one point they had a neocron thread to keep us all in one place, then that also got locked

would be suprised if it was that dick rayden who is a mod(or higher) there as he went there from doing modding here

why dont you try making a thread about neocron over there see how long it lasts

benny boy, what are you trying to point out with posting that picture?

Prankster26193
23-08-04, 23:10
Whoa, can you say 'rip off'?

Ezza, that looks EXACTLY like the original B:doy concept art.

While I have lost some respect for KK (a shitload was an overstatement) I have lost all of it for duplex.

Glok
23-08-04, 23:39
B:doyFor the last time, it is NC2:BDoY NOT NC2B:DoY.

Genty
23-08-04, 23:55
Whoa, can you say 'rip off'?

Ezza, that looks EXACTLY like the original B:doy concept art.

While I have lost some respect for KK (a shitload was an overstatement) I have lost all of it for duplex.

That pic was entered into a contest to win beta from a player a believe, you can't blame him for that one.

Viper Venom
24-08-04, 04:32
omg, until know i havent even bothered looking at [ edited ], i finaly did today, and like WHAT A FUKING NC ripoff, lmfao, they look like they stole neocron, packedged it in prity ribbons, and sold it to the masses, fuking hell, kk should sue there ass for breach of copyright law

i belive there games are currently graphicaly supirior but then nc2s out soon and we will own there shitty game to hell and back

i SOOOO wana post a screenie, they have a picture that blatently rips of viarosa ARGH

Viper Venom
24-08-04, 04:38
to be fair there comunity seems priity strong, so we all bash kk we all are still with em, but there comunity seems a decent rival :( i hope we get our GM events in abundance and some little things to spice it up :P jus so i can join [ edited ] and shout wtf this is crap NC:BDOY is much better (lol, dam theving cloning argh)

and i dont think closing or banning threads is a good idea realy, we should beable to post, i duno why we cant, its either they dont want ppl leaveing (erm only the veterans of NC are left and i doubt they would go) or theyt maby dont want to confrunt this game and pretend it dont exist ( pitty, if nc2 gets some nice unique things we could go post it all over there fourm and poach there coustomers :P )

p.s does anybody know how the game plays, i been looking at consept shots no actual ingame ones, (ie did they steal nc's almost uniqe FPS style)

(ARGH i should be beta testing, this looks like one game i cant staple to my butiful game testing list ='[ )

Viper Venom
24-08-04, 04:47
:O JUDAS

lmfao

Fenix (http://www.fomportal.com/forum/member.php?u=558) is Offline: vbmenu_register("postmenu_30534", true);
Posts: 405 http://fomportal.com/forum/fusion/reputation/reputation_pos.gif
http://fomportal.com/forum/fusion/misc/im_icq.gif (http://www.fomportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1203&page=3&pp=10&highlight=neocron#) http://fomportal.com/forum/fusion/misc/im_yahoo.gif (http://www.fomportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1203&page=3&pp=10&highlight=neocron#)

http://www.fomportal.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
SWG / Eclipse: Vacendack A'dan
AO: Sealance (cancelled acc.)
Jedi Academy: Vacendack A'dan
Battlefield 42: Kirchhoff
Battlefield Vietnam: Dr. Decoy
Wolfenstein ET: Dr. Decoy
Neocron: Fenix Wylde

hinch
24-08-04, 10:56
thats not our fenix he's english not swedish

Genty
24-08-04, 12:20
The majority of their small community are ex-Neocron members. They still have not announced a publisher and the game is "due" out the 30th of September. They don't have any NPC's and I believe they are still struggling in beta 2.

Nidhogg
24-08-04, 12:34
We don't have any professional opinion over and above KK's policy of non-discussion. That is not a license to bash. Thread closed.

N