PDA

View Full Version : Make it harder to faction hop?

garyu69
23-08-04, 11:08
I would like to see it made harder to hop factions in NC2, Meaning that you cannot just hop to a new faction, do their epic then hop to the next one.

Maybe something like a higher Symp is needed to get in, and then an even higher symp to actually start an epic.

Anyone have any views?

[Edit] Bah this should have been a poll, can someone add a public poll to it?

Do you want to make it harder to move factions?
1. Yes
2. No
3. I don't care, thats why i have multi slots

Original monk
23-08-04, 11:16
they dont have to make it harder imo, they should make a decent system instead of doing 2300 missions or killing a 0/2 noob 480 times or ganking npc's :/

garyu69
23-08-04, 11:25
If i was in charge of a faction, say Anti-City one, i wouldn't let any Pro City runners in no matter how many missions or high their symp was.
They would have to do something reallly special to even be considered to be let in.

Archeus
23-08-04, 11:40
They would have to do something reallly special to even be considered to be let in.

Like reroll?

solling
23-08-04, 11:47
yup i agree but need to make city epic items availeble for anti city and virca versa so we dont get full up PP and bio factions and almost no other useless epic item factions

Dargeshaad
23-08-04, 12:11
I don't know, from a RP perspective I don't see anything wrong with paying huge amount of cash to "persuade" the faction to let you join.

tomparadox
23-08-04, 13:05
no. They are wipeing the epics, dont make it harder to change factions after wipeing the epics...

i agree with the people saying there should be a diferent way of doing it... i have a trade skiller who cant change factions because he has no combat at all :/...

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-04, 13:43
lol not all my chars are FA atm.. even got one in bio i'm leveling do to BIO and PP epic in DOY then moving him back to FA.. if kk gonna make it impossible to move him then screw them lol their whiping the epic items and i need them so i have to go and get them again.