PDA

View Full Version : Whats the worst day you ever had?

Shujin
22-08-04, 05:40
Mine was yesterday, ran out of gas a mile away from work. Had to walk in the intense heat to work. Fell about 10 ft from work and chipped a tooth. Had to deliver a couple things to some stores around here. Company car broke down had to walk about a mile to a gas station to call work then had to go back to car and wait for a couple hours in intense heat.

Also, the day I found neocron :P that damn addicting substance should be illegal!

StrongSad
22-08-04, 06:15
Was working for Papa Johns.....went out "door hanging" (IE walking around neighborhoods all day hanging coupons on strangers doors). My dumb ass boss who was driving RAN OUT OF GAS about 5 miles away from the store. Even worse the shithead's cell phone was out of batteries and he never allowed us to take ours along because he thought we would just talk and not work.

So, he tells us to walk around and door hang wherever we can (responsible fella he was) while he jogs, yes *jogs*, back to the store or finds a gas station. Like that fat ass could jog to the fridge from his couch let alone 5 miles. :rolleyes:

Me and my working friends being the bastards we are just sit on the street corner waiting. It gets later and later....darker and darker. Finally when it is totally dark we decide to walk to a friends house about 2-3 miles away. About 11pm we get to my friends and he drives us BACK to the store (we knew the manager would be calling us at midnight if we didnt clock out). Our manager is furious, he said that Calvin (the assist. manager who was driving us) was still out looking, and we should have stayed put until he found us. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

What a messed us job that was. I know it doesnt sound too bad but for someone with a bummed knee walking that far after a full day already is pure torture.

Psycho_Soldier
22-08-04, 06:52
/me waits for Phunqe to post.

and1guy
22-08-04, 07:23
mine was when i found out my girlfriend had herpes and my penis had red bumps and then started pussing when i touched em.. really sucked :mad: :mad:

Seven
22-08-04, 07:47
12/11/2000
The day I had to put my cat to sleep.

Terayon
22-08-04, 07:55
the day i went into grade 10 and found out grade nine marks affected your courses.... (i guess i skipepd to much to know that) and i had to take an extra year to complete high school if i dont take any options..... i havent had a realy bad day. BTW std's is somthing people realy shouldent share :wtf:

HatchetRyda
22-08-04, 08:00
mine was when i found out my girlfriend had herpes and my penis had red bumps and then started pussing when i touched em.. really sucked :mad: :mad:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!1 omfg t3h win!!!

My worst day was staying up all night thursday into Friday morning and watching some little kid show called "Lazy Town" about a pink haired girl and some guy that sing and dance of their problems like.. Soppoused to make kids feel good, then trying to sleep and having my dogs bark at everything with 80 degree weather.. I felt like shit the rest of the day and night

Psycho_Soldier
22-08-04, 08:07
Physically my worse day was when I got one of my usual migranes, but this time I had no medication and it started really early (migranes get worse overtime). Over top of that there was a fire in the mountains 5 miles away and the smoke around just made it worse, and that combined with the light ended up sending me to the emergency room when I was puking alot because the pain was so bad. Imagine getting poked in the eyes and getting punched in the head constantly for an entire day, and thats what it felt like.

HatchetRyda
22-08-04, 08:23
Also...

When my dogs jump on my bed and get hair all over the place, then my shirts covered in dog hair -_-

Omnituens
22-08-04, 08:28
ive had many shitty days, but the most recent one was my uni kept me waiting for 24 HOURS to see if i got a place.

i slept well that night i can tel you :rolleyes:

phunqe
22-08-04, 09:30
:p :p

I think I've posted my worst days on the forum already... the coffee, swan, ice cream in the hair thing, see through women linen pants and a few more...

I'll be sure to honour you next time something happens :)

Xizor
22-08-04, 11:30
Getting up early to make breakfeast for my mum cause it was her birthday. Driving to the bakery and back. When I came home I sat infront of the computer for maybe 10 minutes, then I realised my vision was blurry(sp?) and some parts of what I should be able to see I couldn't. Like I couldn't read on my pc screen and such.
Me being pretty scared, I go down to my mum and say: I can't see anything..
She drives me to the emergency room and my head starts to hurt like FUCK. The doctor says it's traditional migrane, which starts out with blurred vision and then goes into headache like you've never felt headache before :/
So I get home with my head hurting like crap and I puke because of the pain..again and again...That has to be the worst day I think.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-04, 12:36
:p :p

I think I've posted my worst days on the forum already... , see through women linen pants and a few more...

I'll be sure to honour you next time something happens :)

hey i think i missed that pants thing :p were is it ? !!

bS^
22-08-04, 12:37
my worst day is when i got my "uncle joe" trapped in my jean zip....
the pain puts migranes to shame tbh !!!

SilentEye
22-08-04, 13:14
I haven't had that much trouble I can think off.

The only thing popping into my head is coming late for all my exames :(

Richard Slade
22-08-04, 13:22
Today, semi-hangover, stomach is fucked up, I'm hungry and there's a guy eating beans beside me. And it smells damnit...

phunqe
22-08-04, 13:35
KILLER']hey i think i missed that pants thing :p were is it ? !!

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=72473

MrChumble
22-08-04, 13:40
Two main contenders:

I forget the day, but when I was 7 I fell 30 feet and kebabed myself on a fence post and almost died. That was probably the worst.

Almost as bad, Christmas Eve 1998 I came within about 20 minutes of dying to Appendicitis. I spent all Christmas Day asleep :)

nobby
22-08-04, 18:53
when i found out my girlfriend was pregnant :mad:

Benjie
22-08-04, 19:04
Aww, that sounds like a lovely day! Babies are so lovely.
;)

My worst day was when I discovered I had been subscribing to two different 56k internet connections for two years without realising it. Cost me about 15 pounds a month x 24 months, so about 350 pounds down the drain. After I ordered broadband I thought I had cancelled them but the opperators on the other end couldn't really speak very good English.
:(

Good news though, today I got my final phone Bill from BT after leaving them. It said I was in credit 256 pounds, and that the money would be refunded to me shortly. Yay! That was yesterday actually, but still great news.
:)

Rob01m
22-08-04, 19:06
That would have to be the day I was abducted by aliens and received an anal probe.

Genty
22-08-04, 19:06
Worst day of my life was when i heard nobby was reproducing :D

Dirk_Gently
22-08-04, 19:11

Think you win 8|

Ev0LuTi0n
22-08-04, 19:17
9/11/2001

MrChumble
22-08-04, 19:28
9/11/2001
What's so special about the 9th of November? :wtf:

Richard Slade
22-08-04, 19:31
some people died or sumthin.

nobby
22-08-04, 19:48
mine is because i never slept with her!!!!

Ev0LuTi0n
22-08-04, 19:50

September 11th, 2001.

Shujin
22-08-04, 19:56
9/11/2004 in euro is nov.9 2004.
9/11/2004 in america is sept.11 2004 ;P

we use DD/MM/YYYY not MM/DD/YYYY

rob444
22-08-04, 22:54
That would have to be the day I was abducted by aliens and received an anal probe.

That was me fool!

@nobby: what, are you gay?