PDA

View Full Version : NC Linkcollection!

noriX
21-08-04, 13:00
"www.freetranslation.com | german to english"
Sorry but my english is too bad...

Hello

I need would like to generate once your aid, a link collection, with all sides that what have with Neocron help, language am equal, essential matter its postet somuch sides as well as possible, also Clansites are can write permitted (equal which language), who wants to grasp me it under the arms, its also couple of information in addition like:
-description
-Webmaster(E-mail)

And what yet occurs you otherwise!

This linkcollection will watch be then on www.NeocronNetwork.de!

PS: also sides that planned are can here pure, only would ask with couple of statements and fals available also a banner!

#noriX

kerdezixe
21-08-04, 13:08
Can someone translate it to good english i can translate to french ? :D

neofrag
21-08-04, 18:09
In generally, he tries to say something like this:

Currently, i'm building up a link collection, that will include all sites about neocron. So i need your help!
Please post all the sites that you know in this thread. All languages are welcome.

Please post your links with this innformations:
- name
- url
- description
- webmaster (email)
- etc.

This link-collection will be attached to www.NeocronNetwork.de!

So, lets collect all links to all known neocron resources :)

regards neofrag

Benjie
21-08-04, 18:12
Hello

I need would like to generate once your aid, a link collection, with all sides that what have with Neocron help, language am equal, essential matter its postet somuch sides as well as possible, also Clansites are can write permitted (equal which language), who wants to grasp me it under the arms, its also couple of information in addition like:
-description
-Webmaster(E-mail)

And what yet occurs you otherwise!

This linkcollection will watch be then on www.NeocronNetwork.de!

PS: also sides that planned are can here pure, only would ask with couple of statements and fals available also a banner!

#noriX
Baiscly: Send me your NC website and I'll put a link on Neocron Network. :p

At least thats what I read from it.