PDA

View Full Version : reason to log in

ezza
21-08-04, 00:37
recently its like nothings happening on the whole servers noones arsed to do anything.

well after lomming to melee(ya ya kiss my ass)i decide to head to MB for some fun, come across a tsunami melee tank..

we start going at it, and a noobie NEXT melee tanks joins in as well lol power to him, hes having fun.

tsunami is looking like losing so runs off outside, i go out and we start fighting near the vehicle dept, how ever a bit of exploiting from theenemy annoys me a bit, but sincei wasnt losing i was ok.

then melee tank gets on her hover-which earlier i had hit to a sliver of health, next second BOOM!!! and the fight continues.

then a phoenix ppu comes, at first hoped would stay out of it, but being my enemy she took the side of the tsunami, and so sencing the tide turn i make a tactical retreat to the gen rep room, mele tank comes in once again we go at it but this time im damage boosted and par'd soi GR out, then get the Yamma nib to come out for some fun.

he buffs me and we go looking for trouble.

well we find it in a nice force of mercs, ppu tank at least 3 spies and a few apus, one of which i had already killed twice(had EXO in name, anyone from plutos EXO owning up to that one?).

a fight starts going but numbers are against us, again slight retreat.

come back this time its ppu and melee tank against merc ppu and heavy tank

then for the next what was about 25 mins we battle it out 2 v 2.
neither of us able to beat the other.

more mercs come, i kill another tank this time a tangent who decided to get involved for no reason imo(congratulations surviver you have given us more people to fight ;) ) again the 2 v2 goes on, another ppu comes, then a apu, we head to GR room, theres more apus, enough for me to kill 3 and a ppu

now were fighting ppu 2 HC tanks spirit modded spy and whatever else they could throw our way.

in the end though that force proved our match, i went down, then the spirit mod sniper took my ppu out.

died with -20 SL but what a fun night it was.

why i mention this other than to brag :lol: well...

its stuff like that that really makes it worth logging in, normally people log in its like "anything going on?" "nah" "ok cya later"

welli went out and had hell of a time, after that went to neofrag fighting l33t pistol PE Tapion.

still fun to be had even in the last month of NC1 and i found it :) (course wasnt lost)

big thanks for the phoenix mercs and -DS- ? for providing the entertainment, hope you guys also had a good time.

end of the day thats what we play for, annoys me when people log into complain about the game having nothing to do.

ahh anyway just though id share it with you guys out there

Subdue
21-08-04, 00:42
Man i wanna bump into you when ya on ya PK spree ;)

ezza
21-08-04, 00:42
Man i wanna bump into you when ya on ya PK spree ;)
lol im sure you will get a chance ;)

bounty
21-08-04, 00:43
Glad you could find lots of fun, its hard these days.

Not to hijack your thread but..

it's to be expected no one is playing right now for the following reasons.

1) everyone is waiting for nc2 and have lost interest in the current nc
2) unless you're trying to get the last few parts to an uber gun you want or a mc5 part, hunting is a big waste of time because you can't take over your parts anyways.
3)pvp has been boring for the last few months due to server population drops. Even the most populated hunting spots have become ghost towns since mid march.
4)people are playing beta, further dropping the population of regulars down the tubes.
5) everyone is waiting for nc2 and have lost interest in the current nc

So in essence, a lot of people are just sick of playing with, well, themselves :)

cRazy2003
21-08-04, 00:44
lol im sure you will get a chance ;)

i wanna bump into you when your on a pk spree, stealth, brag with my ego then GR :p

<3

Clownst0pper
Have to agree with you Ezza, Not alot for me to do, so today, me on kreole, and herbitt <m> Went and raided TG.

Needless to say I came out with minus 19 Soul Light, found an obliterator, a holy lighting 1 slot fully artefact, some noob spells, few good slotted shelters.

And we eventually left as TG couldnt kill us, and there was no one left to kill.

Bout all there is to do really :rolleyes:

ezza
So in essence, a lot of people are just sick of playing with, well, themselves :)

well i found at least 20-25 people to play with tonight over the course of what must of been hmm 2 hours

cRazy2003
21-08-04, 00:46
its a shame pluto is so deserted things like that dont happen much

well im off to ibiza for my holiday now, cya in a week everybody :p

ezza
21-08-04, 00:47

yar even back like 4 or 5 months ago when i had a play on pluto, everywhere was deserted, shame really.

have nice holiday :)

Underground
21-08-04, 00:55

They do its just your always in plaza 2 talkin codshit on OOC all the time.

Sam Tarrant
21-08-04, 01:15
(had EXO in name, anyone from plutos EXO owning up to that one?).

thats me.. And i have never played on Pluto

And why were you camoing Gr room? I was just doing missions to cap dex as i run to slow in op fights >.< but.. it was kinda fun watching the fight whilst being dead. gettin a rezz from Kao and then haveing you kill me again whilst on 49 hp as soon as i got up, :o

EDIT/ Is anyone up for a big neofrag session? im a tad bored lol wanna practice on my APU so Ezza wont sex my body anymore ^^

Clownst0pper
21-08-04, 01:53
Phoenix just finished raiding TG again.

Found 5 slot Psi attack 2

5 slot tl 3 heal

3 slot holy poison beam

3 slot holy distract mind

1 slot CS

And came out with minus 22 SL..

Good times :D

Sam Tarrant
21-08-04, 01:54
you big gay why dident you tell me :(
ohh well lol

SamuraiPizzaCat
21-08-04, 01:58
YAR
if i could aim im sure we would have won mr nib sir :p
it was really fun even tho i died
and sry Opar :( u know i <3 j00

plague
21-08-04, 02:01
eh, why this never happens when am around, esterday went allover mb, crp, tg, but found nothing exept for few n00bs...bleh..i guess i log on to late :o

SamuraiPizzaCat
21-08-04, 02:12
:o
sexy slient
sry u missed it but u prolly would have died due to my horrible shelter/def aiming anyways :p

Dont Mess
21-08-04, 02:37
then the spirit mod sniper took my ppu out.

THAT WAS ME SEXEHHHHH

ahh exo man he is like /49 bless his cotton socks

wernt that much of a zerg tho but yeh im doin the same even tho cm and tt own the map its pissed me off now no fights no crp raids and tg is empty so shit. fa step in nice but fukin bad sl hit. fa try attackin ops but die before synap wears off so thats mock.

was fun tho

SamuraiPizzaCat
21-08-04, 02:42
damn spirit mod.. takes off meh shelt and drops me to like 2/3 health :(
still took u a while to get me with it tho :p

Sam Tarrant
21-08-04, 02:43
64/54 :D yeah it was fun... i suppose lol always funny watching minimess hit a ppu they laugh then get ********** by HL because they dont see there shlter is gone ^^

Dont Mess
21-08-04, 02:47
damn spirit mod.. takes off meh shelt and drops me to like 2/3 health :(
still took u a while to get me with it tho :p

dmg needs 2 be nerfed yes but its still not easy tryin 2 shoot u with lotsa pple runnin in my way and u havin a holy heal on

ps this is why i <3 ezza he dont come on forum 2 bitch good game pple we had fun that was cool

Candaman
21-08-04, 02:51
get a proper ppu next time ezza :P

Dont Mess
21-08-04, 02:52

harsh

Birkoff
21-08-04, 03:00
Yeah we had great fighting in PP earlier, lots of dead 14k was good fun.

Be kewl if NC was like that all the time , just lommed to ppu again aftr like a year so i kind suck atm :)

ezza
21-08-04, 10:10
lol no need for that

@ Sam: wasnt camping, yamma had GR'd tho about 30 seconds before you appeared, seeing as you were enemy i attacked.

as soon as my SL is back up ill proberbly be out looking for a fight again ;)

Phoenix just finished raiding TG again.

Found 5 slot Psi attack 2

5 slot tl 3 heal

3 slot holy poison beam

3 slot holy distract mind

1 slot CS

And came out with minus 22 SL..

Good times

ya a good raid is the win, op fights are fun but you gotta love a good raid

Clownst0pper
21-08-04, 11:36
as soon as my SL is back up ill proberbly be out looking for a fight again

Just make sure im there yeah? :)

[TgR]KILLER
21-08-04, 12:28
hehe was leveling my 2 nibs at MB yesterday just having fun a bit got a few new rifles and pistols made for them.. walked my 16/17 spy to MB ( pain in the ass from nc lol he's slow as fuck ) but survived it :p

but earlyer on about 3 FA spies were fighting 2 tanks an apu and a ppu.. i think ( 2 monks @ least 1 apu ) din't even see them half the time. but was on FA ts so could hear everything lol was fun ( even if it was in german ;p )

ezza
21-08-04, 15:07
Just make sure im there yeah? :)
ill do my best, would hate for you to miss out on getting moreof my tags :lol:

GIJ0e
21-08-04, 16:41

i never get sick of playing with myself ¬_¬

Opar
21-08-04, 16:55
enough for me to kill 3 and a ppu

Look, I WAS AFK, OKAY????

ezza
21-08-04, 17:18
Look, I WAS AFK, OKAY????
you wernt the ppu i counted

ppu from another merc clan took the dive.

who goes afk in the MBanyway :p nibbish Opar

trigger hurt
21-08-04, 17:45
Yeah we had great fighting in PP earlier, lots of dead 14k was good fun.

Be kewl if NC was like that all the time , just lommed to ppu again aftr like a year so i kind suck atm :)
Not lots. I just died 6 times.