PDA

View Full Version : Games Convention....

[TgR]KILLER
20-08-04, 20:59
so anybody been there ? or only germans who just check the german forum ? been reading the german forum a bit but my german is not THAT great :p can understand a bit of it but not that much.. from what i could read NC2 is pretty cool.. those ceres skill things are in... and a few things changed in the city..

anybody care to translate the things they said there ? O.o

i wish i could go there lol.. i actualy would but my birthday party is tomorrow ( yea a week overdue :p ) for the famely etc so hard to go away then lol..

ow.. and.. I WANT A POSTER LIKE THIS !!! http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3794

ow.. and i know there is a other thread about but thats just stated "pics from gc" and its getting more spammed than usefull replies :p

Freeejumper
20-08-04, 21:20
woot woot :) i m back from the gc ... and well it was sad :( at the kk hq were some comps with doy running on em (ofcuz :)) but there were just 2 guys thanatos and dafire(not sure about dafire) ... thanatos was just running around and was pissed (there was a dj near the kk hq takling bullshit all the time and playing music like in a disco), well about the beta ... the accs were dev accs with a 0/2 char without items so was kinda boring ... but then we pressed the ? in the rpos and got into the gamemastersystem ^^ was funny we warped some people around then thanatos saw us and stopped us :( evil thana ... well then we talked a bit in occ and saw some knowen people like [ edited ]playing the doybeta :) , we also saw some gms talking in the gm chat (cuz we had a dev acc), thanatos saw em too :) so he pushed us away and just answer with a short sentence "shut up" (in german)... i think he was really pissed :) well at the end i have to say it was kewl to see nc2, but there was not much new to see ... no playershops ... no woc skills ... just the hacknet is new the rest isnt in yet :( the playermodels are totalbullshit in my eyes .... but somebody in the german forum said its just temporary they are working at the models atm ... well at the end we just saw a really unfinished nc2 :( so my question is what did those guys do the last 2 years ? :( (hope you can read it, my head is near to explode cuz of the gc ... it was so hot and music from all companys trying to oversound the other companys ) pics will come later cuz the guys with the cams are still at the way home and i m at nems home :)

cRazy2003
20-08-04, 21:23
woot woot :) i m back from the gc ... and well it was sad :( at the kk hq were some comps with doy running on em (ofcuz :)) but there were just 2 guys thanatos and dafire(not sure about dafire) ... thanatos was just running around and was pissed (there was a dj near the kk hq takling bullshit all the time and playing music like in a disco), well about the beta ... the accs were dev accs with a 0/2 char without items so was kinda boring ... but then we pressed the ? in the rpos and got into the gamemastersystem ^^ was funny we warped some people around then thanatos saw us and stopped us :( evil thana ... well then we talked a bit in occ and saw some knowen people like [ edited ] playing the doybeta :) , we also saw some gms talking in the gm chat (cuz we had a dev acc), thanatos saw em too :) so he pushed us away and just answer with a short sentence "shut up" (in german)... i think he was really pissed :) well at the end i have to say it was kewl to see nc2, but there was not much new to see ... no playershops ... no woc skills ... just the hacknet is new the rest isnt in yet :( the playermodels are totalbullshit in my eyes .... but somebody in the german forum said its just temporary they are working at the models atm ... well at the end we just saw a really unfinished nc2 :( so my question is what did those guys do the last 2 years ? :( (hope you can read it, my head is near to explode cuz of the gc ... it was so hot and music from all companys trying to oversound the other companys ) pics will come later cuz the guys with the cams are still at the way home and i m at nems home :)
your not meant to say people who are in beta its against the NDA, so edit it out. or anything about the beta, KK wont be happy.

Psycho_Soldier
20-08-04, 21:26
Well I don't think Free is in beta so it's not like he signed the NDA.

cRazy2003
20-08-04, 21:28
Well I don't think Free is in beta so it's not like he signed the NDA.

NDA makes it illegal, but non NDA just makes it pissed off KK :p

Nixon
20-08-04, 21:29
KILLER']

ow.. and.. I WANT A POSTER LIKE THIS !!! http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3794

A fat *** beotch in her late 30īs with some chump spoiling the nc poster? :<

[edited] gotta watch my language to keep niddy off my ***

msdong
20-08-04, 21:34
ahhh, move that chick away :D

Psycho_Soldier
20-08-04, 21:37
/me wonders why KK hired ugly old bug eyed crackwhores for the GC.... Well I guess it does fit the NC atomsphere...

manderf
20-08-04, 21:39
/me wonders why KK hired ugly old crackwhores for the GC.... Well I guess it does fit the NC atomsphere...
[ edited ]

msdong
20-08-04, 21:44
/me wonders why KK hired ugly old bug eyed crackwhores for the GC.... Well I guess it does fit the NC atomsphere...

PP style :)

well i guss she looks nice if she wear no whore outfit

Akasha
20-08-04, 21:44
A fat *** beotch in her late 30īs with some chump spoiling the nc poster? :<

[edited] gotta watch my language to keep niddy off my ***

FAT?! if u want more bone i suggest u go to the butchers.

Freeejumper
20-08-04, 21:47
your not meant to say people who are in beta its against the NDA, so edit it out. or anything about the beta, KK wont be happy.
i m not in beta and well if they wanna keep the nda they should have shown us a offlinedemo and not the game .... well ther was no difference at all ... you just say people chatting but nobody around you :P ehh and when i played i played a 0/2 char with nothing in my invent :) btw some pics will come soon too. i m just waiting for the rest arriving at home and sending me the pics :)

cRazy2003
20-08-04, 21:56
i m not in beta and well if they wanna keep the nda they should have shown us a offlinedemo and not the game .... well ther was no difference at all ... you just say people chatting but nobody around you :P ehh and when i played i played a 0/2 char with nothing in my invent :) btw some pics will come soon too. i m just waiting for the rest arriving at home and sending me the pics :)

yea i know but beta players sign the NDA for a reason as to not get found out, announcing who is in beta aint gonna help is it, i know its not against the NDA but i cant expect KK to be all fine about it :rolleyes:

its edited out now though.

Freeejumper
20-08-04, 22:47
ok here are some pics :) and well there is at least one pic from nc ^^ and eehh i didnt take em :) well i took the pics with the boy and the girls :) but he asked me to ehhh yeh thats it ... well i m uploading em brb in 13 min ... with the link :angel:

zii
20-08-04, 22:52
KILLER']

They look like they dropped a couple of pills !

Nidhogg
20-08-04, 23:09
Keep it here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=107927), please.

N