PDA

View Full Version : NC2 Trailer

Lecko
20-08-04, 14:19
As I'm not Beta material, I've had to slake my thirst for NC2 stuff other ways. I downloaded the trailer and I have to say it looks pretty impressive. DoY looks mighty dark and atmospheric and the gliders look pretty cool to fly.

Was slightly concerned by the dead hooker on the bed in room decorating thing... :eek:

Still, can't wait and I'd recommend downloading it - even though it's huge (~58Mb).

Sakletare
20-08-04, 14:23
I hope there will be a new trailer soon, the first one was mostly shot on the test server with the old engine so the next one can only get better. :)

EDIT: The 58MB one is the low quality version. There's a high quality version too, about 163MB, download it if you have the bandwidth.

El_MUERkO
20-08-04, 14:26
/\ what he said

I want to show people a trailer where they dont say:

That looks just like the game you foced me to play at gunpoint two years ago!?!
...or...

Why is that bloke floating in mid air? Is there jet packs now!?!

Lecko
20-08-04, 14:49
EDIT: The 58MB one is the low quality version. There's a high quality version too, about 163MB, download it if you have the bandwidth.

Where's this hi-qual one? I've got a T1 itching to download it... :D

I never played the test-server, so there's some (old) new stuff for me in that vid.

Sakletare
20-08-04, 16:32
Where's this hi-qual one? I've got a T1 itching to download it... :D

I never played the test-server, so there's some (old) new stuff for me in that vid.
The post with the original download links can be found here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=103059). Since the two versions are 64 & 164 MB it's easy to miss the 1 in 164 and think there's just one.

The test server is just like the retail servers, same engine and everything, they just try out new stuff there. There are however some parts of that trailer that are from NC2.