PDA

View Full Version : LE Idea

Super Mario
20-08-04, 12:01
PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING thank you :p o.k well i do remember someone talking about a reward of some sort for having 100 FS, well, i was at work last night and Mega bored and had a thought what if the LE was for all lvls again but had a SL and FS req so that people could wear one if they Really wanted BUT this stops PKers wearing them when they were on Neg SL i think that the FS should be 100 to there Faction and the SL erm at least 75+ that way the Csters + Ressers + hunters who are intrested in other things rather then PvPing could get a chance to walk about the map worrying about mob Rather then Pkers

(Please dont bitch about this Thread it is only an idea and would Like positive Feedback wether it be for OR Against)

Got a poll up there as well :rolleyes:

Super M

EDIT
Bugger forgot to add the poll :eek:
If mods arn't gone yet could you add one for me just saying
1) Good idea
2) Bad idea

Ta

General Crazy
20-08-04, 13:55
I think if they do their SL it should have to be the same as there rank so if they are x/2 they need 2 SL to implant it while a xx/65 needs 65 SL to implant it and they need to find someone to implant it and it is only a remote implant and not a self implant

Super Mario
20-08-04, 14:20
thats a cool idea man i think that there are still many things an LE player should be able to

E.g maybe not have a clan BUT a Club for example

go into a DRE shop and go to shopkeeper

for sale he will have:
Key for FA clan
Key for TG clan
ect ...
then
Key for LE club
this can be used for people with le's in so that they can have a clan but only for tradeskilling and Hunting

Super M

[TgR]KILLER
20-08-04, 14:41
now i don't want to bitch mario but..

as a noob you start with 50 FS and 10 SL.. so... your saying all noobs shouldn't wear an SL or already start with uber high SL and FS they never have to work for ?

ow btw.. just read the post 2 lines up.. getting pos SL aint hard @ all.. when i killed somebody and get to -12 sl or whatever i leave my char online 1 night and he's back on 20 sl.. few other nights and bam your there..

so if its just to stop real pkers make it you can't implant it with - SL because real pkers SL will drop under -16 and from there it won't auto gain. so then they are in troubles.

Lareolan
20-08-04, 15:00
Good ideas! Love the LE club idea also! And it's a good idea to perhaps use the character's rank as the goal for SL. (FS should be above 50 I would guess as that's what newbies get to start with). Or perhaps what the poster meant is that to be implantable you need so much SL and FS, but newbies start with the LE implanted and the chip doesn't pop out or become inactive when the player no longer meets the requirements. That way, if you want to put your LE back, you can. But if you're a newbie, you don't need to worry about it anyway because your LE is already in!

Super Mario
21-08-04, 10:06
yep thats preety much what i ment and i know you wernt bitching Killer BUT many people want to play NC and waiting for Neg SL to go up is a bitch so um you know what i ment :D

Viper Venom
21-08-04, 18:20
LE mk1 LE mk2

mk1 is the current LE

mk2 can only be implanted when u achive a SL of 100 and u are over lvl 30, u can still be in a clan with a LE2 but part of ur exp is removed as it once was