PDA

View Full Version : German Player's Beta Diary?

Shadow Dancer
20-08-04, 05:02
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=106485&page=1&pp=15

Is this a translation of Benjie's diary or is it Cuthullu's own Diary?

If it's Cuth's, can anyone translate?

WhiteWolf
20-08-04, 05:32
I think its about Hacknet... but it would be nice if someone could translate it for us.

Drexel
20-08-04, 05:59
Bable Says:

with friendly permission of Thanatos, by Cuthullu written:

Perhaps some know me, my name are Alexander Millori, better well-known than Cuthullu. Ex security head of Biotech Inc.. One says after to me I is a cold-blooded killer, a loyaler servant of the megacompanies, one says to me is all the same to human lives. All this has now no more meaning. The cathedrals OF York opened its doors and accepted the war a new dimension. It will be delivered from today on no longer only in the material world, but also in the widths of the Hacknets.

The Hacknet, a fire-new invention. One can dive now physically into the computers, on which data streams ride and against deadly intrusion Countermeasures to the resistance sit down. Universe which one needs is a Hacktool, little Verstaednnis for chopping and a GR, then can it loose-go. "Willkommen in the real Welt"

Plaza 1, early in the morning. I rose from the taxi Cab me from my Appartment had brought. Not yet much loosely around this time. My current order would lead me into the Biotech Mainframe. I should accomplish some routine controls at the data memories there. Which for a verschwendung of my worker, but Seymour Jordan did not mean I is yet enough trained over with the new technology the attack and defense programs to deal. Naja, it will already still notice which for a man it with me has.

I went on fastest way into the new Biotech HQ: There arrived examined I the new employees: Advisors for new employees, Fractionsupplier the loyale coworkers with specific Items supply which one only with Biotech get and some further dealers, so that ours must buy research and production departments no longer dne expensive muck of the road.

After a short attendance in the fire-new Fraction Office and a Gesproech with my responsible personnel chief was to be logged in it time. Fortunately stand now in each HQ Genreps. Click with chop-madly on the GR brought me also immediately into the new Cyberwelt, graphic real time surface simulated from Cyberspace chips in my Hacktool.

I landed in the Neocron Mainframe, the data network of the city. From here one has access to the Mainframes of all numerical control parliamentary groups and to sucked. Travel LINES, data lines those the cities via the different Uplinks outside connect. Each Uplink functions thereby as if rout the surrounding Outposts. One must thus first into a Uplink and from there at the attached OI if one at ienem OI out-logs wants. Uplinks seems hot would be, shortly nevertheless is it then the weak point in each defense as. An unprotected Uplink is not an open gate for each hacker, there uses the best defenses of an attached Ops anything, if the enemy over the Uplink rout penetrates.

But back to the Mainframe. I looked for the junction in the Biotech Mainframe and logged in there, as loyaler Biotech a coworker was feasible also without problems. From there examined I unites shut down data memories and found immediately some corrupted DATA files. Like that something can go into the eye, without attack programs is you with a meeting with so a part toast, and, there all sensory impressions serve body perfectly simulated on to be passed on not only in the Hacknet. Your body cannot live without spirit, I thinks we understands itself or?

I passed myself on the positions of the defective files, should young from the Cleanupservice drumkuemmern. Afterwards I went via various Firewalls to protect Biotech white its sensitive data and the data of its customers into the Faction Security center. Here Chummer stores correctly black IC, who is not really good dies before it correctly realized which on it collapses there. Well, also sense makes, nevertheless it would be to be stolen theoretically possible from here by means of special data chips our Blueprints. In the initial phase is unite from hackers cathedrals succeeded data over important prototypes to steal to copy and prepare for us thereby most substantial problems.

I examined the data memories for bad inquiries, found however nothing. On my way back I threw a letzen view of the IC over the entrance, it to time which I learned with the new programs to deal, to train thus off, first times again into the Sewers, I say let myself the Aggies am around some become deadlier. Because then I could myself dare soon into the DOY network.

To be continued.

(Note # bable translation only, no amendment have been made)

Opar
20-08-04, 09:09
I is a cold-blooded killer

Booya kasha.

Mobius
20-08-04, 09:15
All your base are belong to us.