PDA

View Full Version : merge NOW?????

Viper Venom
20-08-04, 00:05
ok then, why dont we jus merge the servers now, like, 1 big server, jus rip out the old servers adn get a new one capable of hosting all of us, we can pick any 4 characters we have to join, and the other ones stay in the database ready for the doy transfer.

true we will only take 10 items amour and imps to doy and such even when there merged, but it will do 2 things, give us a taste of merged servers, and let us all play together like, the numbers are droping, nobody cares now, we dont wana horde stuf cos theres no point, we may aswel open all outposts, no point guarding em, no clan change over, so lets all get together, we cna both A have a party together, and be have a mass gank fest in the battle dome muhahahaha.... well ur views ppl, is this a good idea or a CLOSE the da, thread this idea suks

Shadow Dancer
20-08-04, 00:12
I like the idea. Pluto has like 50 people avg, I think KK picked too many pluto peeps for beta. :lol:

-FN-
20-08-04, 00:13
I like the idea. Pluto has like 50 people avg, I think KK picked too many pluto peeps for beta. :lol:

How do you figure? 50 is up, isn't it? :p

And I'd rather get my accounts ready in peace on Pluto than on a server with too many purely bored people on it acting retarded. Besides, KK is obviously too busy with NC2 to make a big server change in NC1 for all of what, a month?

Max Jefferson
20-08-04, 00:19
Good idea, but not when you take into account the shear amount of effort and cost of merging that amount of database information. And with KK probably a little preoccupied with that NC2 thing they mentioned, I'm not sure merging servers for the next 1 month of gameplay would be a good use of their time.

Good idea though.

Jest
20-08-04, 00:21
Good idea or not, Id imagine they are waaay to busy to do a change this big.

[TgR]KILLER
20-08-04, 00:23
Good idea or not, Id imagine they are waaay to busy to do a change this big.

lol i know for sure.. this weekend they are @ the GC anyway.. and all servers would go down for at least a few days i recon to merge them all get the database in place i know for sure they won't do it because they are way to busy with finalising NC2 now.