PDA

View Full Version : please give me a LE

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 23:50
now we keep our chips in our head on change over messes up my le beg.

i will be a doy fraction based person, as i will be tg again on transfer, if i leave on space empty in my head can u give me a new le, i didnt remove it till i had like explored everywhere, i dont wana walk around doy trying to creat a mental map and some dub fuk pkes me cos hes borde, ime over 30 so i cant have it repoked, and i doubt ill use it over a week, ut id like to do a full GR trip again, i dont like being pked when im genrep hunting

please respond, i have to make some character tweaks if ull let me be re Law Enforcered, ty =D

cRazy2003
19-08-04, 23:56
i completely agree that KK should keep the no poke of LE over 30 BUT give us one more chance to poke it so we can carry it over to doy.

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 23:58
ya cos like, u know ppl will be looking to gank jump ppl who are wandering alone, there all wanting blood, all the old enemys will be beating the crap out of each other wether there friendlys or not like, an le would be nice, jus for a lil while =D unles we dont get to keep what we do in beta ofcorse, then i can explore in beta, and only need a few mins le to tag GR's all day lol

Max Jefferson
20-08-04, 00:34
some dub fuk pkes me cos hes bordeHow many people can you see being bored for the first couple weeks of NC2?

You'de think that since the Dome of York appears to be a grimey slime pit full of criminals and thugs compared the the shiney, well policed Neocron, you would have a certain amount of PvP from pretty much day 1.

Your best bet is just to keep your eyes open and don't trust anyone that comes running towards you with a fully loaded plasma cannon and blood-shot eyes.

garyu69
20-08-04, 00:54
heh, if we keep armour and imps and 10 items. I will walk out of my apt in DoY on the hunt straight away with my trusty hacking tool in tow :D

[TgR]KILLER
20-08-04, 00:56
got 2 LE chars.. 1 city ( for epics ) 1 FA already.. so i can explore everywere before taking my 2 no LE chars out :p

Dirk_Gently
20-08-04, 02:12
If any one on uranus wants to imp themsleves an LE before DoY I have a load somewhere I think. (got them for the Monk PA Run I think)

Jonax
20-08-04, 02:25
Easiest thing would be to implant the chip on EVERY NC1 character that transfers to NC2.

Seeing as brought items are limited to QB items, it isn't that hard to implement. And those who don't want to have their LE in, they can take it out :)

SilentEye
20-08-04, 02:27
Easiest thing would be to implant the chip on EVERY NC1 character that transfers to NC2.

Seeing as brought items are limited to QB items, it isn't that hard to implement. And those who don't want to have their LE in, they can take it out :)

What if their implants are full?

Promethius
20-08-04, 02:33
Fully against repoking Les. They are for people to lvl / dont want to PK.

Over 30, no more LE.

*warms up CS* and the lam3r PPU behind me *warms up shelter/hax/hc/melee/heal/deflecter/holy cath sanct*

-Prom

Phlith
20-08-04, 02:35
cath is for n00bs :P

i agree, you took the le out and that was your choice, so deal with it.

Mattimeo
20-08-04, 02:39

they changed this, it's now Implants, Armour and QB.

Lareolan
20-08-04, 03:05
I agree with the LE being allowed to be put in just once. When I took it out, it was because I was alone and wanted to level in a team (with ppu buffs and such). I never PvP and I never intend to. And now I even have some people who would just be LE'd with me, so I'd never have to take it out again. So yes, this would be a very cool idea, especially seeing how the servers will now be full of people running around and griefing anyone they see with 2 or 4 or 10 legs.

LexiconAlpha
20-08-04, 10:51
cath is for n00bs :P

i agree, you took the le out and that was your choice, so deal with it.

Correct...but that was based on the information available at the time. Once Reakktor change the rules they should expect people to want to play by the new guidelines i.e. if there are no safe zones. Phlith you are playing the game but im not sure you are 'getting' it. At the end of the day it comes down to the fact that if you pay for something you expect to have some kind of say about how your money is spend and therefore how you play the game. You have a right to choose how you spend your time and if, after the game has changed its rules you feel you cant play the game you way you wanted to anymore (when you decided to take the LE out or kept it in), people should speak out. Either keep safe zones in NC2 or give people the chance to go LE'd pre transfer. So that you can re-evaluate the reason you went LE/non LE in the first place.

;)

Lareolan
20-08-04, 15:28
Correct...but that was based on the information available at the time. Once Reakktor change the rules they should expect people to want to play by the new guidelines i.e. if there are no safe zones. Phlith you are playing the game but im not sure you are 'getting' it. At the end of the day it comes down to the fact that if you pay for something you expect to have some kind of say about how your money is spend and therefore how you play the game. You have a right to choose how you spend your time and if, after the game has changed its rules you feel you cant play the game you way you wanted to anymore (when you decided to take the LE out or kept it in), people should speak out. Either keep safe zones in NC2 or give people the chance to go LE'd pre transfer. So that you can re-evaluate the reason you went LE/non LE in the first place.

;)

Exactly! You took the words right out of my mouth! They are changing the rules of the game, so we should be allowed to choose our actions based on the modified rules!

The Light
20-08-04, 16:58
If they want to let you put your LE back in I don't care. If they want to implant it in you automatically I don't care. But, If they put an LE in me that i don't want and I lose one of my imps like my DS or PSI Core, I do care. KK is making a Neocron the way it was supposed to be.

cRazy2003
20-08-04, 17:17
i think people should get another chance to put the LE in, since its a new game, and were getting money item wipes, why cant we start again like that and have our LE's? and the people who dont want it just want to PK which isnt a justified answer.

Trent
20-08-04, 21:16

;)

Well said! However, this should be at the option of the player.

Trent

Viper Venom
20-08-04, 23:48
like i said, i dont plan to keep it it long, and ime goan start pking all evil gankers with my old teams buy thunderboltsing everybody and letting other ppl kill em (omg first time i ever tryed killing ppl after thunderbolting today, he had cs i had thunderbolt and pob, withought shock we killed each other at same rate, with shock he didnt hit me once :P OWNAGE OR WHAT lol), nackers ur tunring speed even if u dont low down much, and nackers ur aim kinda, i thought like shockers were nerfed and had no real point in the game, i thought that for a long time lol.

to be fair, i want my le back for a small amount of time, its a new game, and i want to test it with LE before i do anything, as said earlyer, we have no safe zones, how am i suposed to stand and talk to anybody when some noob team of APU's barrel everywhere in site, its imposible to liv if 4 apu's get to gethere and start barrel ing, i wana see how the fuking froobs act to each other first, i cant say i like ppl out of pluto as it is cos in the whole they'd gank u in aggies jus for the fun. biger penelties for ganking a friendly and maby i wouldnt mind about my LE

such as a fraction relationship affects shop prices, and so does ur SL, adn u can not buy stuf from certain shops if u have bad relationship