PDA

View Full Version : pro-DoY epic rewards

seraphian
19-08-04, 20:05
OK, this is NOT another typicall epic bitch thread....

But has anyone heard what the new faction epic rewards are for the Pro-DoY factions?

I've heard lots of rumors, but nothing official yet? anyone know:

The rumors I've heard are:

FA: a tradeskiller implant chip supposedly

CS: A +PSI psi glove, again, this is pretty certain, and was in beta at one point AFAIK.

TG: No idea, I heard about a fusion weapon at one point, but AFAIK it's the faction reward (given by the FC for having 3 medals) not the epic reward... I also heard a rumor that it's an explosive or grenade, but I'm not sure where he got that info.

TS: Well, if the so called 'milky ren epic assault rifle bug' was what we think it was, the TS rifle should be an assualt rifle, but I heard that they may have to change that...

BD: No idea. a drug would be logical, but I haven't heard a bit about it... can anyone tell us more?

Anarchy Breed: ??? if they are playable will they have an epic? what will it be for? anyone have any info on the AB?

anyone know anything else about the new epics?

Endar
19-08-04, 20:09
If Anarchy Breed is going to be a playable faction then im going to join them! :D

Destroy teh Neocron city in the name of Anarchy! Woo!

Well no really maybe I will join BD or TS, dont know yeat...

Oh and I dont have a clue about the epic items, maybe they will create new epic items for city faction too? Maybe thats why they wont allow the suckers "who need epic implants for my ubah setup!1!1!!" take the items with em?

Glok
19-08-04, 20:15
Oh and I dont have a clue about the epic items, maybe they will create new epic items for city faction too? Maybe thats why they wont allow the suckers "who need epic implants for my ubah setup!1!1!!" take the items with em?Are you gonna put that kind of comment in every post you make until NC2 arrives? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

Sakletare
20-08-04, 13:24
If you have a look at this site you can find some epic items for Doy factions in their lists. They are from test server i guess (never been there) so there's a chance that they will change to NC2. My PPU is looking forward to the Crahn epic glove though. :)

http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/NCoF.htm

Tesee
20-08-04, 14:12
will DoY guns received as epic reward be deleted too as any other epic reward with Nc2?

enigma_b17
20-08-04, 14:40
the doy gun wasnt the epic reward that you got for the temp epic. The actual epic reward was that crappy cypher helmet or whatever it was called :P so i would assume only the helmet gets deleted :)

coppertop
20-08-04, 15:15
will DoY guns received as epic reward be deleted too as any other epic reward with Nc2?
Not sure. I dont think so because while they may be given out as the reward for certain epics at the moment, they are not epic items and are not treated as such in game. Proof enough is the fact that you can drop the DoY rifles when you die.

Richard Slade
20-08-04, 15:49
Destroy teh Neocron city in the name of Anarchy! Woo!

Wouldn't it be easier to just join TG in that case?