PDA

View Full Version : Just to get this clear on LE's

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 17:13
So.. LE's don't do anything bad.. and only prevent you from dropping belts and being Pked.. one "bad" thing is you can't get buffs from non LE's people.. but since a load of patches ago there aint no XP drawback or any of that crap..

i don't know.. but like 100 people on uranus don't realy seem to know jack shit about the game.. i'm leveling both my PE and my SPY with their LE's in.. both can buff themself.. but every night day whenever i get people..

omg take your LE out its slowing you leveling.. 5 min later omg take it out so i can buff you. another.. person even said a LE doesn't get team xp off non LE's ( don't know how my PE got 7 psi from teaming then din't do a single mission )

so if anybody can give me a real reason why i shouldn't level my chars with my LE in.. then quit talking shit :p getting on my nerve now lol

ezza
19-08-04, 17:16
ya a lotta people dont know shit

retr0n
19-08-04, 17:19
It's funny how people can be completly positive about things they only
heard about on trade or from a friend and without actually testing it.

ezza
19-08-04, 17:20
but seriously Killer take your LEs out, its stopping people from Pking you, think of your cons man.

nibbish LE users, there everywhere.

Mr Kot
19-08-04, 17:21
KILLER'] person even said a LE doesn't get team xp off non LE's

:rolleyes:

LOL, so true.

Fools! FOOLS!! I'm surrounded by FOOLS!

[edit] talking of shit talkers.... i was fortunate enough to get a 4-slot laserblade made. I bought the three mods from Tech Haven and presented them to the plaza CSTer on duty at the time. He modded it with two of the mods and handed it back to me with the other unused mod. He said i couldn't put more than two mods in a melee weapon. :rolleyes: I tried explaining to him that this was a "Tech" melee weapon and three mods for those do exist and i even gave them all to him. No, he was adamant that it was out of the question to put more than two mods in a melee weapon and wouldn't even take them. Cock. I had to get a ppu buff and rep to a factory to mod the fuckin' thing myself. I wanted to shove it in his face later to show him, but he logged.

If u want a job doing properly, do it yer goddam self :rolleyes:

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 17:33
won't say he name of the person who told me that you couldn't get team xp with LE.. since i know he watches these forums to and been playing for a damn long time..

but playing a long time.. just playing.. and playing and actualy know shit about the game is something different ;) or maybe i'm on these forums to much gathering info :p some FA on pluto already call me a walking database :(

@ ezza no sig.. no avatar.. another class change ? :p

It's funny how people can be completly positive about things they only
heard about on trade or from a friend and without actually testing it.

maybe i get smart then because i always have trade muted :p (exept when i need something then ) lol

Possessed
19-08-04, 17:36
PM me your uranus names killer, when I get back next week I'll probably start leveling my PE ther again.

Mr Kot
19-08-04, 17:38
KILLER']some FA on pluto already call me a walking database

Yeh, u have to be sometimes to help all the nibs. In my role as a noob helper with NNRA i have to stand there for an hour sometimes, explaining about weapons, ressing, constructing, modding etc. I have to keep printed sheets of weapon info by my PC to help out.

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 17:41
i had all the things printed out :p but half of them are outdated they are from 05/03 or something lol when DOY gets here i'll hook my printer up again and print all the new stuff out.

ezza
19-08-04, 17:43
@ ezza no sig.. no avatar.. another class change ? change of personality for my tank come NC2, so for now people will have to look at blank spaces in mysig and ava ;)

Brammers
19-08-04, 19:34
Last time I checked the LE situation.

1. XP gain is the same as someone without a LE.
2. Money gain is the same as someone without a LE.
3. I'm pretty sure last time I teamed with a non-LE'ed person I got XP and money.

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 20:33
i'v been leveling my PE yesterday with non LE people all night.. got money got 7 psi levels.. so.. everybody is just telling me shit :p good thing is i don't belive anybody anyway :lol:

Wank3r
19-08-04, 20:36
The last time I was leveling, all I remember was a small group of LE chipped PE's at the MB bunker all standing afk inside. Safe from (most) mobs and definately safe from being pked! All the other unsuspecing noobs who are in the team with them are leveling like bitches whilst the LE chipped runners leech.

My motto. Never team with an LE chipped runner, and if you do, keep your eye on the mofos!

Vryce
20-08-04, 02:05
KILLER']... 5 min later omg take it out so i can buff you.

Yeah, right......what they mean is..."take it out so I can PK you". :p

[TgR]KILLER
20-08-04, 02:41
Yeah, right......what they mean is..."take it out so I can PK you". :p

yea but i aint no noob thats falling for that :p

amfest
20-08-04, 03:00
See. People always say about new people who just need to keep their LE in and such and yet there are people spreading crap about what the LE does. I believe in alot of cases it is the high lvl vet who just wants to PK people telling some n00b to take it out so they can either pk them or log on an alt and pk them. It's rather sad. Also there are those times where when they get pk'd with the LE in their inv that it just disappears out of your backpack. Then they get griefed and end up quitting :(. Who wants to play a game they can't advance in. :\

Birkoff
20-08-04, 04:05
KILLER']yea but i aint no noob thats falling for that :p

You arn't?
:p

Richard Blade
20-08-04, 04:31
The last time I was leveling, all I remember was a small group of LE chipped PE's at the MB bunker all standing afk inside. Safe from (most) mobs and definately safe from being pked! All the other unsuspecing noobs who are in the team with them are leveling like bitches whilst the LE chipped runners leech.

My motto. Never team with an LE chipped runner, and if you do, keep your eye on the mofos!

That's when you drag a couple launchers inside. Hmm, and accidently log out.
If they're leaching, they deserve what's coming. :angel: Besides, you shouldn't be afk in the bunkers, mobs spawn inside there all the time.

Although, I usually just yell that they are leaching and reteam without them.

Jonax
20-08-04, 04:37
ATM the main thing (apart from being able to shoot other runners ;)) is that you're unable to join a clan with it in.

If you haven't got a clan, keep the LE in. Having said that, if done properly a clan can give you more protection, support and other help than an LE will ;)

Ch1n Th3 M4g
20-08-04, 15:32
ATM the main thing (apart from being able to shoot other runners ;)) is that you're unable to join a clan with it in.

If you haven't got a clan, keep the LE in. Having said that, if done properly a clan can give you more protection, support and other help than an LE will ;)

ssc fan boyo :lol: :p

Richard Slade
20-08-04, 15:40
If it hasn't been mentioned yet: There's a few drawbacks with LE:
*Can't be buffed by no LE
*Takes on slot in yer head
*Can't kill others

But that's it.
Please spread this message to random idiots who doesn't know,
and smart noobs too

Cubico
20-08-04, 15:45
An LEed droner, hc or apu can use aoe weapons in caves without harming other team members. Thats an advantage.

Richard Slade
20-08-04, 15:58
An LEed droner, hc or apu can use aoe weapons in caves without harming other team members. Thats an advantage.
It doesn't really help droners from losing symp/SL at times tho