PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Ninja's

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 16:45
Being a 13 year old male, I like ninjas. Do you think neocron 2 should have a new ninja class? Ninja's would have things like ninja swords, ninja stars, ninja pants. Ninjas would be a great addition to this already well thought out game. Ninja power!!

Do you think neocron 2 should have a new ninja class?

winnoc
19-08-04, 16:51
I think this is why we have to pay by creditcard? :-)

Dribble Joy
19-08-04, 16:52
erm... melee PEs?

Other than that, wait for tokyo II.

retr0n
19-08-04, 16:52
Thought this game was 18+...

And dude, a peace of advice, trash your computer and go out & play...
You'll be happy you did in a couple of years

Xadhoom
19-08-04, 16:53
we dont need ninjas, we got stealthwhores!

hivemind
19-08-04, 16:55
I for one, really, really, love ninjas. And I'm at least 16.

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 17:00
In my professional opinion, in order for neocron to evolve into a mature, multi-cultural epicenter of mmofpsrpg's, the addition on ninjas is a necessary first step. Ninjas are where its at. And I will be turning 14 tomorrow.

Weaponizer
19-08-04, 17:06
spy == ninja
nuff said

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 17:08
i thing we need to enforce a 16 year limit at least :p

if you want ninja's walk to your local toy store and buy some ninja turtles.. happy playing :p

Richard Blade
19-08-04, 17:09
I like Ninja's too, and I'm 9 years older than twice his age. O_o

But, mystical ninja powers or not, a face full of plasma and the little buggers drop. They wouldn't be able to wear any armor, and those little padded shoes just don't work in the wastelands.

Not to mention Grim Chasers.

Nah, no ninja's.

PS Unless you want to live up to your forum title, you might want to drop the copbot avatar. Coptbot and Stormbot avatars are reserved for Mods, GM's, and other KK employees.

retr0n
19-08-04, 17:10
KILLER']i thing we need to enforce a 16 year limit at least :p

if you want ninja's walk to your local toy store and buy some ninja turtles.. happy playing :p

:D ninja turtles are ownage though :p

but ninjas in neocron is a big no-no

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 17:10
spy == ninja
nuff said
Witty retourt, BUT spy's can NOT use swords. This fact alone omits them from the ninja class or any of its sub-defining classes.

retr0n
19-08-04, 17:11
Witty retourt, BUT spy's can NOT use swords. Is fact alone omits them from the ninja class or any of its sub-defining classes.

mmm, melee spies?

ezza
19-08-04, 17:17
if you get ninja, i get my samurai

oh and that avatar, well you may get a PM from the Nidhogg asking err no telling you to remove it as its still the offical avatar

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 17:28
A samurai class is stupid, childish, and smells of poopy. Evolution is upon us!! And Ninjas are the future!!! Please support the intergration of ninja's in neocron 2 and in your everyday lives. For more information on ninjas please visit the offical "Big ninja, Big Sister Organization of America" to see how ninjas and sisters of ninjas help todays youth...with ninja stuff.

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 17:30
i can't wait till the...

Closed - Spam

N

comes :p

retr0n
19-08-04, 17:31
KILLER']i can't wait till the...

Closed - Spam

N

comes :p

It seems it's gotter that's on the run just now :p

Possessed
19-08-04, 17:34
if you get ninja, i get my samurai

WTF Everyone knows that medieval knight > samurai!1!!!

Ninjas are so last year, it's pirates now. Yarrrrrrrrrrgh

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 17:36
This is an open discussion about bringing in a new class, not spam. Although it did take a small turn for the worse but all is better now. Opinion on neocron 2 ninjas and ninja guilds?

G.0.D.
19-08-04, 17:37
Closed - Spam

N

SorkZmok
19-08-04, 17:38
If you get ninjas, i want pirates!

YARRRRRR!!

Endar
19-08-04, 17:38
This is CyberPunk MMO, and CyberPunk doesnt have Ninja's... It has StreetSamurai's and you can play StreetSamurai as a Ninja. StreetSamurai can eather be quick and agile, or pumped up killing machine, so just wait till NC2 because they are adding StreetSamurai class.

And what would a Ninja do in NC2? Do you even know what Ninja's are? I'm in Bujinkan Ninjutsu and I can tell you that actual Ninja's have nothing to do with the movie "Ninja's". Ninja's were more like a spy and they learned how to survive from situations, not how to kill (well of couse they learned that too but it was not theyr job just running around and killing people..).

So big NO. I will play a StreetSamurai in NC2 and so should you. Ninja's dont belong in Neocron world.

ezza
19-08-04, 17:40
WTF Everyone knows that medieval knight > samurai!1!!!

Ninjas are so last year, it's pirates now. Yarrrrrrrrrrgh
dont make me laugh knights indeed ROFL

tbh ninjas are closest to kin with the spy in this game really, ok you can spec swords, however if they brought dex based swords that would be solved.

however i wouldnt want the throwing stars etc that are associated with ninjas.

ninja sword would be ok(along with samurai) hey maybe give us duel wield, long sword and short sword like musashi Miyamoto

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 17:49
I am very familair with your Bukkake Ninjajudostic style of ninja-ing and you are right, it has no place in neocron. But the Sneaky-Hiddy-Stabby style of ninja-ing would fit. Also a pirate-ninja cross class would be interesting too.

Possessed
19-08-04, 17:56
dont make me laugh knights indeed ROFL

http://www.thearma.org/essays/knightvs.htm
A katana would chip and/or break before it did more than dent plate armour :p

Richard Blade
19-08-04, 18:04
This is CyberPunk MMO, and CyberPunk doesnt have Ninja's... It has StreetSamurai's and you can play StreetSamurai as a Ninja. StreetSamurai can eather be quick and agile, or pumped up killing machine, so just wait till NC2 because they are adding StreetSamurai class.

And what would a Ninja do in NC2? Do you even know what Ninja's are? I'm in Bujinkan Ninjutsu and I can tell you that actual Ninja's have nothing to do with the movie "Ninja's". Ninja's were more like a spy and they learned how to survive from situations, not how to kill (well of couse they learned that too but it was not theyr job just running around and killing people..).

So big NO. I will play a StreetSamurai in NC2 and so should you. Ninja's dont belong in Neocron world.

I beg to differ sir.
If you've read much cyberpunk genre titles, books by William Gibson tend to have ninjas.
They are jacked up, cybernetic, cloned, super warriors controled by the zaibatsu (mega companies).

So, yes, Ninja's belong in cyberpunk.

Neocron tends more towards Post Apocalyptic rather than cyberpunk. Whereas your comment about them not belonging in Neocron comes true. If NC were more cyberpunk, then they would really belong.

Ninja = Corporate Streetsamurai = Independant

zii
19-08-04, 18:16
i thought melee combat was the ninja. perhaps I'm too old too play computer games, being 33 in October, and some! ouch.

hivemind
19-08-04, 18:17
I'm really knda lukewarm about ninjas, but the bit about pirates is truly intriguing.

I'd really like a model with a pegleg...

EDIT: You guys pretending to be moderators are really, truly pathetic.

djskum
19-08-04, 18:17
Shaolin Monks? A good martial arts based MMO would be cool. I haven't seen one yet. Who's gonna write it for me? ;-)

DjSKum

PS Check SnowCrash for SciFi useage of Samurai like skills. Its valid SciFi IMHO however you couldn't implement it in NC. Or could you?

ezza
19-08-04, 18:19
Shaolin Monks? A good martial arts based MMO would be cool. I haven't seen one yet. Who's gonna write it for me? ;-)

DjSKum
yar, i do kung fu and also heading back to Kendo soon, i love my martial arts, if they made a good one id be gone from here real quick

mishkin
19-08-04, 18:22
Ninjas (http://www.realultimatepower.net/)

Yes, definetly. All this game needs is ninjas. Ninjas flipping out. Ninjas killing whole towns. That sort of thing. :lol:

djskum
19-08-04, 18:22
yar, i do kung fu and also heading back to Kendo soon, i love my martial arts, if they made a good one id be gone from here real quick

What style of KungFu? Kendo never suited me tho, Brazilian JuJitsu and Mau Thai are more my thing. Mixed martial arts r0x!

DjSKum

ezza
19-08-04, 18:30
What style of KungFu? Kendo never suited me tho, Brazilian JuJitsu and Mau Thai are more my thing. Mixed martial arts r0x!

DjSKum
southern shaolin(wing chun/whitecrane/preying mantis/hung gar and eagle claw) thou we also have a bit of juko(sp) ryu Jujitsu as the professor is also Sandan in that particualar art in addition to is 7th level black sash in kung fu

Roc-a-fella
19-08-04, 18:32
If theres a ninja class, then i want a newage pirate class!

Napalm82
19-08-04, 18:33
http://www.ninjaburger.com/comic/1.shtml

now THATS a ninja

dogman jones
19-08-04, 18:37
sigh...

someone starts a thread about ninjas and everyone posts on what kind of martial arts master/expert they are. Let me tell you guys: just because you've seen a Discovery channel special on crane techniques and shit don't make you Bruce freakin' Lee.

Big fat, dorito eatin', dew guzzlin', no flexibility havin', liars.

ezza
19-08-04, 18:39
sigh...

someone starts a thread about ninjas and everyone posts on what kind of martial arts master/expert they are. Let me tell you guys: just because you've seen a Discovery channel special on crane techniques and shit don't make you Bruce freakin' Lee.

Big fat, dorito eatin', dew guzzlin', no flexibility havin', liars.Bruce lee pfhh Joe Lewis would of had him everywhere

i dont watch discovery and i spend most my spare time practicing martial arts

ichinin
19-08-04, 18:42
Oh FFS, ninjas were employed as spies by the feuding warlords in Japan, we have spies already. Get a history book, not that crap from hollywood.

/Closed N.

r0ti0n
19-08-04, 18:44

PWNED! :D

I dont think Ninja would make a good class, kthx. :O

mishkin
19-08-04, 19:09
Just give the spies dex-based swords with some special moves (like jedi knight 2: jedi outcast)...

BTW: I really thought amazon would ban stuff like this (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/080652569X/ref=ase_theofficialni-20/002-2730708-7184048?v=glance&s=books)... :D

seraphian
19-08-04, 19:18
this has been brought up before, and I have mixed feelings:

on one hand, Neocron is a gritty post-apoc game, and Ninja really don't fit into that at all.

on the other hand, Ninja are well-established in Cyberpunk lit. From Neromancer's Hideo, to Shadowrun's Street Samurai to Snow Crash's main character, the Japanese-style swordsman (be it ninja or Samurai) is pretty common in Cyberpunk

I'd like to see something done personally. I think it would work best as a type or specialization of the spy class. The reason is spies already rely on speed and stealth to evade their opponents, so they're already half way there. Just add some dexterity-based melee weapons and non-ballistic projectile weapons (arm-mounted crossbow, darts that stack poison, ect) add a -resists +dex +int +stealth effect (IE reduces your visibility a bit, not like a stealth tool) PA and *bam* you've got Ninja

http://www.thearma.org/essays/knightvs.htm
A katana would chip and/or break before it did more than dent plate armour :p

Slight problem:

Ninja didn't use Katana. They used far more primitive swords because they tended to live in the mountains, where they didn't have access to the sophisticated smithing technology the Samurai caste used for their katana...

Ninja had cruder blades made of homogenous steel, not folded, which could stand up to a plate of armor. Not to mention the punch-daggers (Shobo) could go right through plate. They could strangle you with a Kusari-gama or Chigiriki, or they could simply put a shuriken, dart or arrow right through the slit of your helmet.

Or just sneak up behind you and cosh you on the head with a rock...

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 20:53
http://img17.exs.cx/img17/2606/macchioralph303.jpg

Underground
19-08-04, 20:55
I for one, really, really, love ninjas. And I'm at least 16.

thats bollox u old git lol :lol:, add the rest to that 16 years yea ? :p

Endar
19-08-04, 20:56
sigh...

First, I live in Finland and I cant watch discovery channel here.
Second, you can NOT learn ANYTHING about martial arts from TV.
Third, I am not "expert" in any of the martial art styles, and I dont belive no one can (there is always something new in MAs)

I dont think my self as "Bruce freakin' Lee", and I belive you dont even know what the heck Martial Arts are. Yea sure you know that in Judo you dont have kicks or punches, and in boxing (its a MA) you only use punches, but Martial Arts are alot more than just training your punches and join locks or your reflexes and body. Its about training your mind and spirit. Too many "sensei's" have forgotten that meditation is one important part of the training, as well as training for real life situations. I have always hated the "sport Martial Arts" and thats why I joined Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (Thats the official name, actually its just Bujinkan Ninjutsu with few more joint locks and stuff). At the summer time we train outside, in the grass. After three hours of full contact training outside, you can say you have been training Martial Arts.

Of course there is meditation and discussion after the training, so you can relax your muscles and mind. Some people often think that meditation is sitting and thinking about something, well the thruth is that meditation is learning how to control your mind and body. How to control your breathing and how to control your muscles, how to control the adrealine and pain. As well as how to just make your body relaxed and how you can make your self feel refreshed in just 5 minutes.

Now about that
Big fat, dorito eatin', dew guzzlin', no flexibility havin', liars. is bunch of bullsh*t. Maybe there are people who pretend to be Martial Artists, but those guys have usually have no honour and pretend to be much more than just Martial Artists.

I am NOT fat, actually im prolly thinner than most of the guys in here. Im 175cm tall and I weight about 60kg. I prolly dont like doritos, what ever those are. I like to eat vegetables and sea food, like Sushi (yum :D ), shrimps, mushrooms :rolleyes: , salad and lots of other things. I also eat meat, so dont think Im somekind of a vegetarian.

And about flexibility, can you yourself even touch your toes? I dont think you can... I can easily put my head to knees and Im quite flexible. Im not saying that Im some kind of a ubah flexible rubber man, but Im flexible enough.

Besides sports do good for you. You dont get sick easily, you sleep better and for men, you will last longer :p There is no downside in taking a walk or doing abs, and I promise that after few months you will be proud of your self when you notice the difference ;)

So what about if you would turn that TV off and go outside to take a walk? Im going to do so, my dog needs he's daily 45min walk :rolleyes:

Edit: Pre- Moistened, aint that the "Karate Kid"? I used to watch those when I was a kid :) Actually I didnt like those movies, my friends dad just owned a video store near where I used to live and my friend always brought some movies to our house because we had a bigger TV and 4 speakers :D

Pre-Moistened
19-08-04, 21:12
Edit: Pre- Moistened, aint that the "Karate Kid"? I used to watch those when I was a kid :) Actually I didnt like those movies, my friends dad just owned a video store near where I used to live and my friend always brought some movies to our house because we had a bigger TV and 4 speakers :D
Actually that is a picture of my neighbors. The kid is Ninja Joe and the man behind him is his Uncle Slappy. Ninja Joe just graduated from ninja school and has been giving me ideas on how a ninja would fit in Neocron 2. Uncle Slappy isn't a ninja anymore due to his age, but he kicks babys to stay in shape.

What is your opinion about Ninjas in Neocron 2?

seraphian
19-08-04, 21:14
I agree with Endar:

Martial arts is about so much more than a few joint locks and spiffy looking kicks... it's mostly philosophical.

Then again some arts are more philosophical than others, Tai Chi is almost entirely meditation and mental conditioning. Juisjutsu (the art I practice) is probably the most direct, if done traditionally it's really quite brutal.

Jest
19-08-04, 21:59
If theres a ninja class, then i want a newage pirate class!Yes if they get their ninja I want my pirate. Yarrr!

hivemind
19-08-04, 22:01
thats bollox u old git lol :lol:, add the rest to that 16 years yea ? :p
OK, OK I'm at least 21. But I still want a pirate model with a pegleg. If it's gotta be a ninja/pirate hybrid that's fine as long as I get the pegleg right from the get-go.

And FFS if there's gonna be a new kind of hybrid, please balance them from the start this time. The pegleg should have a special kick move accompanied by an "YAAAARGH!" sound that does at least as much damage as a Rhino tank laser to make up for the slow speed I'll have as a gimp.

Jest
19-08-04, 22:04
The pegleg should have a special kick move accompanied by an "YAAAARGH!" sound that does at least as much damage as a Rhino tank laser to make up for the slow speed I'll have as a gimp.A gimp from having a peg leg? Dude this is the Fuuuttttuurrre! In the future peg legs can do things like shoot rockets out of them or have a jet engine in it, or you could unscrew it and use it like a lightsaber. Oh yes.

Spermy
19-08-04, 22:12
A gimp from having a peg leg? Dude this is the Fuuuttttuurrre! In the future peg legs can do things like shoot rockets out of them or have a jet engine in it, or you could unscrew it and use it like a lightsaber. Oh yes.
DUDE!

He'd fall over.

seraphian
19-08-04, 22:45
sounds like a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest to me

dogman jones
19-08-04, 23:05
I am NOT fat, actually im prolly thinner than most of the guys in here. Im 175cm tall and I weight about 60kg. I prolly dont like doritos, what ever those are. I like to eat vegetables and sea food, like Sushi (yum ), shrimps, mushrooms , salad and lots of other things. I also eat meat, so dont think Im somekind of a vegetarian.

Dude relax. Just the fact that you have to justify it makes you suspect.

And about flexibility, can you yourself even touch your toes? I dont think you can... I can easily put my head to knees and Im quite flexible. Im not saying that Im some kind of a ubah flexible rubber man, but Im flexible enough.

Wow. Wanna date? If you look like the Raplh Macchio, you may have something going there.

Jest
19-08-04, 23:09
DUDE!

He'd fall over.Not in the Fuuuttttuurrre!!! In the future when you take your peg leg off to wield it as a lightsaber, a new peg leg materializes where the old one was. Sort of like when you take a paper towel from the dispenser, a new one comes down. Just like that. In the Fuuuttttuurrre!!!

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 23:19
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/8899/nin.gif

ohhh jaaaaa, (ok so i could do it in 3d, or make sumin uber cool shit, but why, mspaint is like the best stress relefe ever designed)

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 23:23
erm big green things cs fire :P if u couldnt work that out tell me and ill ad a lable

Glok
19-08-04, 23:27
I figured it out, looked like trees at first tho. :p

sanityislost
19-08-04, 23:28
Ermmm we have a ninja in the game....Just go that female tank with her face hidden and skill up melee :p

SiL ..:..

Spermy
19-08-04, 23:29
Not in the Fuuuttttuurrre!!! In the future when you take your peg leg off to wield it as a lightsaber, a new peg leg materializes where the old one was. Sort of like when you take a paper towel from the dispenser, a new one comes down. Just like that. In the Fuuuttttuurrre!!!

Cue swooshy arm movements and that irritating mysterious music

In the future..... Every peg legged pirate will have a caretaker to restock his peglegs..... *Swoosh* OOOoooOOOoooO

Zeninja
19-08-04, 23:42
ninja > pirate

And i'm still trying to use that f*** stealth on my melee tank o_O

sanityislost
19-08-04, 23:46
ninja > pirate

And i'm still trying to use that f*** stealth on my melee tank o_O

umm....*backs away*....k, good luck with that o_O

SiL ..:..

Glok
19-08-04, 23:53
And i'm still trying to use that f*** stealth on my melee tank o_OOh but what about the melee stealth PE? Some drugs were used, but I forget which ones, I think beast redflash and destrosol forte, I made this a long time ago.

edit: It's a bit messed though, I didn't know the reqs of the duranium boots at the time, I think you can wear heavy dur boots with 81 str.

edit2: removed huge useless skillmanager jpg of the defunct melee stealth PE...

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 23:55
erm, spy only use stealth tools

Barak
19-08-04, 23:55
please god no, next monks will have large foppish hats and beards and a tank will peg it about in Full plate with a +1 Axe and i'll run around going FUCKING NUTS god no more moving to fantasy shite

PS Pirates > Ninjas

Glok
19-08-04, 23:56
erm, spy only use stealth toolsOh shit lol. Yeah, like I said, this was a while ago. :p

hivemind
20-08-04, 01:32
please god no, next monks will have large foppish hats and beards and a tank will peg it about in Full plate with a +1 Axe and i'll run around going FUCKING NUTS god no more moving to fantasy shite

PS Pirates > Ninjas
Oh please, because they use a frickin' glove instead of a fairy wand it's OK?

I hate wizards. Monks included.

And can I maybe get my pegleg with a jet booster in it? That would so rule...

Barak
20-08-04, 01:57
Oh please, because they use a frickin' glove instead of a fairy wand it's OK?

I hate wizards. Monks included.

And can I maybe get my pegleg with a jet booster in it? That would so rule...
I never said monks were good, hell they shouldnt even be in the game imho but atleast they are all fucked up and mutated.

Clownst0pper
20-08-04, 02:50
Abner, shut up with stealth whoring complaints.

If you see anyone use a stealth tool above stealth one like yourself you moan.

Jesus.

hivemind
20-08-04, 04:19
I never said monks were good, hell they shouldnt even be in the game imho but atleast they are all fucked up and mutated.
Well shit we agree 100% on that score. I think monks should be strictly NPCs, and controlled by GMs.

Unless, maybe, they're pirate ninja hybrids...

Shadow Dancer
20-08-04, 04:46
TBH I think this game should have dragons.

Pre-Moistened
20-08-04, 04:52
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/945/ninja1.gif

This is a basic character design and how it would interact with other players.

Whats your opinion about neocron with ninjas?

Melkior
20-08-04, 05:22
how about mongeese as a player class?

hivemind
20-08-04, 05:25
I'm pretty sure it's "mongooses", and I'm fine with them as long as I can have a pirate mongoose with a rocket propelled pegleg. And an eyepatch. And a parrot. Damn, a parrot, that's mint. You could summon him like a Soulcluster, only this one would work, and he could appear and attack your enemies whilst spouting random pirate obscenities.

I'd renew for five years if I could have that...

Melkior
20-08-04, 05:27
maybe its mongi?

kin
20-08-04, 07:25
Screw ninjas. Green Berets are far more badass. This game does not need them either. Oh yeah, and I would probably cancel my account if there was a APU ninja.

StrongSad
20-08-04, 08:10
maybe its mongi?

ROTFL, LMFAO...

And thats bullsh1t. Any samurai/ninja would beat the piss out of 50 medieval foot soldiers.

ichinin
20-08-04, 08:47
Bujinkan... At the summer time we train outside, in the grass. After three hours of full contact training outside, you can say you have been training Martial Arts.

We never did take full contact when i trained, budo is dangerous most of the time if you dont train enough. In the beginning, we fell and fell and fell .. till we didn't get bruises anymore, even on concrete = right technique.

And about flexibility, can you yourself even touch your toes? I dont think you can...

*I* still can, and i havent practiced taijutsu since 2002. My basic condition is at least 2 times that of a normal person. Sure, i've had heart problems for sitting 18 hours/day in front of my computer but after getting into a regular sleeping pattern, that went away by 95%.

So what about if you would turn that TV off and go outside to take a walk?

Good suggestion to everyone. At LEAST 30 minutes walking every day keeps the heart in condition.

winnoc
20-08-04, 10:18
I can't believe you people.....

I'm sure 60-70 % of you are couch pottatoes that live in front of their computers and eat some of the unhealthiest food on the plannet and then some of you claim to be martial arts experts.

1) Do an hour of sports every other day, less doesn't do shit.
2) walking is not sports it helps you keep your weight down but it's not a conditioning sport.
3) swimming is the best and healthiest sport in the world, best cardio and least injuries.

As for martial arts.
People that end up in a fight and do the freakiest flip flop dances always lose to a focused person without fear that fights dirty, and doesnt stop kicking and knocking till the other one stops moving.
The only thing that stops them is a good lock technique that BREAKS their bones or something that strangles someone.
Plus let's face it, most people give in when they get one good solid punch to their nose that makes it bleed.
All that BS you see in movies with 15 minute long full contact fights.... jeezes. most fights last less than 20 seconds.

ezza
20-08-04, 12:07
I can't believe you people.....

I'm sure 60-70 % of you are couch pottatoes that live in front of their computers and eat some of the unhealthiest food on the plannet and then some of you claim to be martial arts experts.

1) Do an hour of sports every other day, less doesn't do shit.
2) walking is not sports it helps you keep your weight down but it's not a conditioning sport.
3) swimming is the best and healthiest sport in the world, best cardio and least injuries.

As for martial arts.
People that end up in a fight and do the freakiest flip flop dances always lose to a focused person without fear that fights dirty, and doesnt stop kicking and knocking till the other one stops moving.
The only thing that stops them is a good lock technique that BREAKS their bones or something that strangles someone.
Plus let's face it, most people give in when they get one good solid punch to their nose that makes it bleed.
All that BS you see in movies with 15 minute long full contact fights.... jeezes. most fights last less than 20 seconds.movies mean fuck all other then a good show.

mean id never do like say a taikwando(spelling as ususal)spinning hook kick in the street cos you would get owned.

sure full contact fights dont last long, you only have to watch some of the ultimate fight champ stuff to see that.

no idea about flib flob dances, a good knee to stomach, butt to face or nice elbow to the jaw, or a good take down, i can kick well but in a real fight ive never raised my leg above the opponants knee

i spend about 2-3 hours a night on my martial arts/exercise/weights hence my reduced neocon play these days.

walking is ok, but running is better gets the blood and heart pumping

hinch
20-08-04, 12:09
guns dont kill people
ninja's kill people

ezza
20-08-04, 12:11
guns dont kill people
ninja's kill people
ninjas with guns...that would be spys :p

hinch
20-08-04, 12:11
or americans :) damn timezone whores

ezza
20-08-04, 12:14
or americans :) damn timezone whores
haha them to

hinch
20-08-04, 12:16
ITS TRUE

American "look im an american i can use my time zone as an excuse to ninja"

Us "fu get the fuck on. your a minority here sleep during your day and be awake at night to fit into our time zone ninja whore"

American "why are us americans so hated"

Us "no comment"

hinch
20-08-04, 12:18
http://www.msu.edu/~couilla3/ninja/ninjaparty.jpg

http://www.realultimatepower.net/ NINJAAAAAA

MISS WHIP
20-08-04, 15:04
I want a Gummi bear class
I'll be bouncing here and there and umm everywhere

DAMM Im old :lol:

ezza
20-08-04, 15:05
I want a Gummi bear class
I'll be bouncing here and there and umm everywhere

DAMM Im old :lol:
sry you got no chance, you gotta get in line behind ninjas, samurai and pirates :p

winnoc
20-08-04, 15:20
Ezza, you are on the forums a lot, how could you forget the CYBORG class ? :D

ezza
20-08-04, 16:32
Ezza, you are on the forums a lot, how could you forget the CYBORG class ? :D
garrgghh ok ok

cyborg, ninja, samurai pirates then the damn gummi bear

Spermy
20-08-04, 17:51
Screw that, I wanna be a Nali War drom. Heals via sexing.

Jest
20-08-04, 17:54
Screw that, I wanna be a Nali War drom. Heals via sexing.I wish droms were ridable. I want a drom mount damnit!

Pre-Moistened
20-08-04, 18:10
Ninjas would use the pelts of droms to camoflage themselves in the desert. Baby droms don't scream when you burn them. Never a peep. Good burning droms...so quiet.

Whats your opinion about Ninjas in Neocron 2?

El_MUERkO
20-08-04, 18:23
we dont need ninjas, we got stealthwhores!
We had Stealth Whores... now we just have Stealth Fairies

ezza
20-08-04, 18:24
I wish droms were ridable. I want a drom mount damnit!
umm when you say ridable............ o_O

greendonkeyuk
20-08-04, 19:45
id pick ninjas over pirates tbh. dex based swords is a must, melee spies.... yeah sweet. REAL melee users, none of that tank bs.

Sigma
20-08-04, 19:57
Abner, shut up with stealth whoring complaints.

If you see anyone use a stealth tool above stealth one like yourself you moan.

Jesus.
Wow!

You are as quick as me with the flaming!

SilKK
20-08-04, 20:54
whys everyone going on about his age hes presented a idea how about just shut the fux up and discuss his idea

Viper Venom
21-08-04, 00:10
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/945/ninja1.gif

This is a basic character design and how it would interact with other players.

Whats your opinion about neocron with ninjas?dam u captured my purple shirt pergectly

Pre-Moistened
22-08-04, 02:04
[ edited ]

Glok
22-08-04, 02:06
Posting the goatse man will make you no friends. :wtf:

Hell-demon
22-08-04, 02:27
FUCK THATS HORRIBLE! :eek:

Is this what ninja wannabes spend most their time, looking for pics of that calibre :rolleyes:

Spermy
22-08-04, 02:32
Awful shitty image.

FUCK! NO! PUT IT AWAY! NOW!

*Runs to vom, or find niddy - whichever comes first*

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Rade
22-08-04, 02:34
Please, put this away, fast.

Hell-demon
22-08-04, 02:38
*just about to put pizza in mouth but suddenly sees pic* :wtf: ah fuck it...theres go my appetite.... :(

Vithar
22-08-04, 03:43
This thread has outlived it's usefulness.

Thread closed.

V