PDA

View Full Version : [ CBT ]PK - when is it too much?

Spermy
19-08-04, 16:44
So I was at the MB today, to earn some money cos I had none. Run out of the entrance. Get sniped at, so I bow to there 2:1 advantage and make my way back inside. No such luck, killed on the steps. No biggy, I'll just get my equipment and leave. No one after all is going to bother with a synapse impaired dude, with no equipment right?

No. I find my belt being hacked - Which is understandable as spys will be spys.

I don't even get close enough to get my equipment bag though. Try again. I'm not leabing without my equipment. I have NO money to get it back. I explain this, and tell em to pack it in. Blam. Guzzumped.

I spawn again in MB BECAUSE I CAN'T do anything without my gear, it's all i have ready for DoY. I try to explain this, and end up getting shot again. I have no choice but to spawn there to get my equipment...

Was killed 6 times while reasoning with them that it's not that hard to kill someone at 92 S.Impair. I logged out for now, but how am i going to get my gear back if i get shot everytime I go out? I'm a sitting duck.

Any advice from anyone on how to deal with PKers like that?

winnoc
19-08-04, 16:47
Send me an email on my melee tank or my ppu.
I might have some stuff for you. And next time ask a cm to allert the faction.

I take it you're not tg right? :-)

retr0n
19-08-04, 16:47
Basicly with no money the best thing you can do is to log out and wait
a bit untill they leave.

People will be asshats simply because then can :rolleyes:

athon
19-08-04, 16:48
Log off till they leave, then collect your backpack.

Athon Solo

Spermy
19-08-04, 16:51
Aye, had a run in earlier as well, they've been at it for a while now. I'm not happy with being forced out of the game on my only character, just for thier shits and giggles.

Think I've lost my Zerk3. Hmmph. and I gave my spare away to another PKd tank. Only 82 base strength. Ho hum. Back in a mo, gonna see if they're gone.

Xadhoom
19-08-04, 16:52
To be true, to me u look like one of these annoying GR-respawners trying to piss u off. If MB is too hot at the moment - log off, return later. Otherwise call friends to help u.

Btw, is it possible that u are jismo? Remember him whining in ooc chat a while ago..

Spermy
19-08-04, 16:55
Nope.... killed again, by a different fella. Bugger. Nerfed bad. 98% SI No chips, 3 Bones Everything is badly mashed up. I shoulda just logged the first time. Anyone repair on uranus - Names gryphon - Fallen angels. - and PS still no gear. Back in appt now.

rob444
19-08-04, 16:56
Let them pk you, it's their loss in length (condition on weapons).

retr0n
19-08-04, 16:57

rofl!!!!!

Spermy
19-08-04, 16:58

It's not that that bugs me, I can't get my gear, so i Have to log off till thier gone. This takes the biscuit.

*Player Nerfed*

Mantiz
19-08-04, 16:59
Try to RP with em, worked for me a bunch of times.
Sadly some people don't care who they pk aslong as their symps drops.

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 17:01
and thats why ladies and gents.. i wear an LE in my 2 noob chars :p

Vendiria TSC
19-08-04, 17:03
Why do you try to get your stuff during syn.imp.? It is making it worse...

Xylaz
19-08-04, 17:10
2 options:

- Alert CM (via trade-MB for example), wait untill they kill him/her, take your backpack
- Leave, wait few hours, take ur chance - if it doesnt work, call a CM

actually there is a third choice as well: kill him/her or ask a friend to do it.

Dont talk with pkers and dont expect them to be reasonable. They are very patient sometimes and may grief you endlessly for like 3-5 hours (or more) if no one will kill them. So in the end, they need to be eliminated, no other options really.

To be honest, seeking an answer here is a wrong option as well, as most people have quite a different 'personality' here on forums - they will tell anything that make them look good here on the forums, and they will act quite opposite in game.

Spermy
19-08-04, 17:12
Any mods can close this thread now - thanks guys.

retr0n
19-08-04, 17:13
2 options:

- Alert CM (via trade-MB for example), wait untill they kill him/her, take your backpack
- Leave, wait few hours, take ur chance - if it doesnt work, call a CM

actually there is a third choice as well: kill him/her or ask a friend to do it.

Dont talk with pkers and dont expect them to be reasonable. They are very patient sometimes and may grief you endlessly for like 3-5 hours (or more) if no one will kill them. So in the end, they need to be eliminated, no other options really.

To be honest, seeking an answer here is a wrong option as well, as most people have quite a different 'personality' here on forums - they will tell anything that make them look good here on the forums, and they will act quite opposite in game.

Or the easiest solution... GR OUT!
if you dont have any money, go punch some rats & get the money for your
gear...

Spermy
19-08-04, 17:27
I got it back. And a fraps and screenies of the fella ganking - All he ever said was Lol sex and Leave.... Hmmm. anyway, now I just need a poker and a new plasma cannon. =\

retr0n
19-08-04, 17:29
I got it back. And a fraps and screenies of the fella ganking - All he ever said was Lol sex and Leave.... Hmmm. anyway, now I just need a poker and a new plasma cannon. =\

Wait... you thought you could get him banned for that?
It was your choice to return time after time... Nobody made you.

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-04, 17:29
i can poke TL 72 :p on uranus that is.. reply here and i'll login for ya ;)

can't help ya on the cannon tho.. i'll get poker to level upto TL 80ish soon so i can poke everything exept MC5.. ow.. btw.. talking about poker.. anybody got a imp glove ? :p

wayyyy offtopic.. /me shuts up.

Gotterdammerung
19-08-04, 17:30
closed as per thread starters request