PDA

View Full Version : NC2 - will they have...

blaczero
19-08-04, 15:28
i would love to be able to give administraton or access control to my apts to specific runners. a choice between simple access to the apt, or full access to the cabinets would be GREAT.

will this be possible in nc2?

CarniFlex
19-08-04, 15:34
nope.

ezza
19-08-04, 15:52
nope.
are you breaking NDA or just guessing?

CarniFlex
19-08-04, 16:04
LOL
I wish I was breaking the nda but i aint. So left is a very qualified guess. And thats probably the best answer you gonna get so far.

ezza
19-08-04, 16:09
LOL
I wish I was breaking the nda but i aint. So left is a very qualified guess. And thats probably the best answer you gonna get so far.
yar true enough

Original monk
19-08-04, 16:15
i would love to be able to give administraton or access control to my apts to specific runners. a choice between simple access to the apt, or full access to the cabinets would be GREAT.

will this be possible in nc2?

like said before, probably aint gonna happen :/ ya never know tough :)

and gimme some of em kamichips, owner of kami's, i need another psikamichip :/

blaczero
19-08-04, 17:13
how does one go about asking for this to be implemented?

retr0n
19-08-04, 17:14

You just did

ichinin
19-08-04, 18:53
Either get a clan appt or use the Player run shops in NC2 (see the NC feature list), i used Shops in SWG to get items over to a player for 1 credit because we were in different timezones. (problem is that someone else can pop in and buy it!)

-FN-
19-08-04, 19:32

CityComm >
Info >
Runner >
Apartments & Vehicles >
Specific Apartment >
Bring up a window that looks like the "Ignore List" >
Type a Playername in the box >
Hit + To Add >
Highlight a Playername, Hit - To Delete

If you're on the list, you can get in, if you're not, you can't :wtf:

It'll prolly never happen :( Instead we have more realistic boobs :rolleyes:

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 21:07
no (http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/course/entry.html)

stupid idea, evil idea, u can share ur apt with other characters u own, thats evil, u drop trade or box trade giving a small small chance u lose ur item like a choob (my m8 nicked 90 wep parts 10 LMFAO, then sold em all to pawn shop jus cos he didnt like the bloke boxe trading)

StryfeX
19-08-04, 21:33
no (http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/course/entry.html)

stupid idea, evil idea, u can share ur apt with other characters u own, thats evil, u drop trade or box trade giving a small small chance u lose ur item like a choob (my m8 nicked 90 wep parts 10 LMFAO, then sold em all to pawn shop jus cos he didnt like the bloke boxe trading)Stop being dense and a troll, if you can. It's not a bad idea. In fact, players have been asking for this for a long time.

@Thread starter: I don't know one way or the other. I'm betting on "no," but I'm hoping for "yes."

--Stryfe

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 21:43
dam wish u could play troll, dam ill have to get a programer to sneek in the mesh :P

and ppl ask for unlimited weposn adn super uber 1 shot kill everybody in the server rifuls should u give em,,, no, items should be transfered from one character to another through hack net, if sumbody happens to be online and browsing the transfer they should beable to kill a (uber mc5 stlye(depeding on i duno, ur hack level or how much u pay or sumin)) guard with ur item and steal it,

recorded item tracking so if ur character gets a item of ur others it should imidialty be deleted and another random item in ur inventory should be to, its evil cheating, u want charcter share then buy a new acount. p.s. the hacknet idea was like, thought up on the spur of the moment

StryfeX
19-08-04, 21:46
Did you forget to take your Ritalin this morning?

--Stryfe

Glok
19-08-04, 21:50
recorded item tracking so if ur character gets a item of ur others it should imidialty be deleted and another random item in ur inventory should be to, its evil cheating, u want charcter share then buy a new acount. p.s. the hacknet idea was like, thought up on the spur of the momentI guess I'm evil. My tradeskiller was made purely to service my other and future chars. He got rich as a side effect, but that wasn't the intention.