PDA

View Full Version : DOY Raypistol 'n' DOY Raygun Cannon

maver!ck
19-08-04, 13:07
There is supposed to be a DOY Raypistol and a DOY Raygun Cannon in the Game. I know that the DOY Raygun (Rifle) is an existing epic Item. Did anyone of you ever see those two other weapons in game?

SorkZmok
19-08-04, 13:11
They were sold in shops for some time. Nothing special though.

ezza
19-08-04, 13:12
There is supposed to be a DOY Raypistol and a DOY Raygun Cannon in the Game. I know that the DOY Raygun (Rifle) is an existing epic Item. Did anyone of you ever see those two other weapons in game?
the ray gun cannon used to be shop bough but was removed

maver!ck
19-08-04, 13:13
the ray gun cannon used to be shop bough but was removed
k, thx. Same with the pistol? Anyone got one of those babies?

ezza
19-08-04, 13:15
k, thx. Same with the pistol? Anyone got one of those babies?
not to sure on pistol as never looked at pistols as being a tank, going from the reply above mine, i would say they were all shop bought at one point

cRazy2003
19-08-04, 13:18
i have seen a doy raypistol before, might of seen a doy raycannon as well, im sure i saw a red raycannon burst, might just be my imagination though :p

Scikar
19-08-04, 13:24
Just picked up a Cannon yesterday, haven't tried it though, as far as I know it doesn't shoot red shots but I'll have to check.

maver!ck
19-08-04, 14:08
if it doesn't shoot red, it's worthless :) (if not all raycannons are worthless ... )

if it does, I'd like to have a BP of it.

ezza
19-08-04, 14:24
if it doesn't shoot red, it's worthless :) (if not all raycannons are worthless ... )

if it does, I'd like to have a BP of it.
dontr think there Bpable anymore

LTA
19-08-04, 14:32
Just picked up a Cannon yesterday, haven't tried it though, as far as I know it doesn't shoot red shots but I'll have to check.
Did on venus

Also they have em all there in some way or another think they are a anti city reward or some reward for tg's.

Think they all used to be store brought but were bugged or some shiesse and got removed, to be fixed or not i dunno O_o

deac
19-08-04, 15:29
blue ball on the cannon

Dribble Joy
19-08-04, 15:42
I have a doy raypistol, and it shoots a red beam.

ufora
19-08-04, 15:47
doy ray pistol is just the usual ray pistol with a red beam and less damage

maver!ck
19-08-04, 17:50
I have a doy raypistol, and it shoots a red beam.
Damn, I know that you are on Uranus, not on Saturn like me. Maybe we'll meet soon on the new international server.

Mr Kot
19-08-04, 22:17
I've always wanted a DoY raypistol, mainly for show.

I made a noob char to mess around on Venus the other day. I noticed an NPC in the Yagers Inn at the TG canyon, who talked to me in french about some DoY weapons. I know that this NPC is indiginous only to Venus as most NPC scripts are client side, hence in english. This NPC (there's another one near the FA command circle at TH) seems to have a serverside script only.

I don't understand much french, but from the words i could pick out, it seems that the NPC will take a DoY epic ray rifle off your hands and exchange it for your choice of either a pistol or a cannon. What a damn good idea!!! Me wants!!! So many people have complained about the DoY reward being too class specific.

FYI, the NPC at TH would give u a Larent PSI / Pistol / Rifle / Heavy mod in exchange for a weaponmod part 11, a million nc and something else. I've heard that Larent mods are beefed up versions of regular mods, similar to ultimators.

Come on KK, give us these NPCs on other servers too!! Or at least on the new NC2 servers :)

-FN-
19-08-04, 22:20
DoY Raypistol TL == Blacksun TL