PDA

View Full Version : quick ?

nugz420
19-08-04, 03:51
on the account cancelation email it says your data wil be saved for 3 months after cancelation.I take it this means 3 months after your subscribed time runs out.Correct?

Cause the account I canceled is good till december 22nd 2004 time wise.So 3 months from when i cancled (just a couple min ago) is sometime in november :p

Not a leaving thread still have 1 account active.

Edit:::Another question when you cancel the account through the homepage KK cancels the worldpay agreement for you right?

Glok
19-08-04, 04:01
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=107682

My thread on the same subject. :/

nugz420
19-08-04, 04:12
I hope KK cancels the world pay agreement for ya when you cancel.My other account is good till like january 05.So if they cancel the worldpay agreement for you I might cancel that account aswell when NC2 comes out, so I can switch to click 2 pay.Unless they will have a system setup to cancel the worldpay agreement when you upgrade to NC2.

Also while im on the subject of NC2 and time already paid for what do we get?full time paid for plus the month with the upgrade? Or will KK trade your time in for time under the new fees?

If they trade in your time for time under the new fee's will they do strictly by monthy fee's or will they go on your old subscription cost vs the new sub cost?( only reason I bring this up is I pay every 6 months to save money and would continue to do the same in NC2.So if they do it strictly on a monthly thing I will loose more time than if they do it by your sub type.)

SynC_187
19-08-04, 10:38
I hope KK cancels the world pay agreement for ya when you cancel.My other account is good till like january 05.So if they cancel the worldpay agreement for you I might cancel that account aswell when NC2 comes out, so I can switch to click 2 pay.Unless they will have a system setup to cancel the worldpay agreement when you upgrade to NC2.

Yes. When you cancel your account it terminates the Worldpay agreement so your not charged anymore. So it will be 3 months from now.

nugz420
19-08-04, 20:36
-edited-