PDA

View Full Version : i must know this

cRazy2003
18-08-04, 22:21
will be protopharm resistor and moveon be deleted as epic items even if theyre implanted to take over to doy. because i worked for ages to get them and the thought and having to get them again is terrible, and if you think well epics and the rewards are meant to be for there factions well basically if i dont have my pp chip on my spy = -15 to most of my resists, no moveon = about minus 60-70 to fire resist, all this equals one shitty and useless setup which i cannot fight with.

i disagree with the epic item wipe a lot, but at least let us keep any epic weapons and armour, and another thing, if i wish to do the epics for my most valuable chips to my setup, i cannot kill 3 of whoever in another faction because my setup will be useless without my chips, and i cant pay anyone to rezz with a PPU because i dont have any money, if it is the case that i cant keep my epic chips i'll quit.

Shadow Dancer
18-08-04, 22:23
Don't you think quitting over 2 implants is going overboard?

cRazy2003
18-08-04, 22:24
Don't you think quitting over 2 implants is going overboard?

well im already loosing everything, but loosing both of my chips and thinking of having to do anything like those 2 epics again to be able to PVP is enough for me.

joran420
18-08-04, 22:28
why cant u just redo the epics? Im sure you could have both done the day NC2 goes live if you tried.

MegaCorp
18-08-04, 22:30
The recent Plan File Update #2 is pretty clear on that subject: "All items gained from epic runs will be deleted and the status of all epics will be reset, so everyone will be able to play the runs again. That way everyone is treated the same way, as the keys for the Reveler Chaincraft and the warehouse can not be transferred for technical reasons."

A lot of people are lobbying for that to be changed, so who knows what the final outcome will be.

Spook @ Pluto

seraphian
18-08-04, 22:31
how about this?

Build a setup that's a little more resilliant and isn't TOTALLY dependant on 2 chips?

I can PK with no imps in, with several loadouts, hell I've even been ambushed in tradeskill configuration, and after pulling my cons glove I pwnz0rd his ass... if you can't PK without that little bit of str and resist boost, then you really kind of suck. People abused the concept of epics to begin with, now KK is fixing it...

it's not THAT big a deal, you can still gethte chips, or heaven forbid, actually get a non-cookie cutter tank setup.

My tank uses a MOVEON, but no PPR and she can still toast plenty of people. and I think I might actually do better if I swap a herc for the MOVEON...

Glok
So, everyone has to do their epic runs again. But what about money? It currently costs 300k to switch factions. Who is gonna have that kind of cash in the first few days? No-one I bet.

cRazy2003
why cant u just redo the epics? Im sure you could have both done the day NC2 goes live if you tried.

my char is CM, i can do that and get the speedgat, i then have to pay 300k after the money and item wipe and get the symp to change to PP(fucking my reset sympathies), do there epic, find money to rezzkill a enemy faction for the mission, get another 300k and get the symp to change to PP(fucking my reset sympathies again), go to BT, find another amount of money for the 3 rezzkills, then find another 300k to go back to my home faction CM.

they might even make it harder to switch factions, and probably take away the mass producing troopcarriers for money, and with 10 items in 10 slots, no chips so i cant level properly for levels and money i really cant see a decent way out of it.

Nidhogg
18-08-04, 22:33
This is already under discussion on the sticky. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1539415#post1539415)

N