PDA

View Full Version : Hey KK, why not let everyone with an active account into beta?

Shadow Dancer
18-08-04, 21:44
Ever since so many people went to beta the server pops have dwindled even more! I know alot of people are complaining about saturn's unstable server and pluto's ghost town of a pop, since nc2 is just a month away why not just let everyone with an active account into beta? :angel:

Rate this thread 5 stars. :D

Mumblyfish
18-08-04, 21:47
Wait until open beta, silly bear!

Shadow Dancer
18-08-04, 21:50
If NC1 was brimming with excitement, action, and population I would soooooooooooo agree with you. :)

Ozambabbaz
18-08-04, 21:52
go and aR-Pee then, erh wait...nc1?

Marx
18-08-04, 21:53
That would be too easy.

Vampire222
18-08-04, 21:56
WHo not let everyone but shadow dancer in beta... 1st of september open beta wait 10 freaking days

notneo
21-08-04, 12:47
i would like to know if all those in beta are going to be subject to a wipe,or do they use other alts whilst in beta???

-=BlackBeard=-
21-08-04, 12:49
dude i love it *****

garyu69
21-08-04, 13:43
I can't get in. I break the name filter :(

CarniFlex
21-08-04, 14:02
Wonder if its possible to make a ppu based lowtech-pistol user in nc2...

Birkoff
21-08-04, 14:05

I feel for you

Benjie
21-08-04, 14:05
No you don't silly. In teh beta diary I wrote, I went into detail about character creation. Therefore in the beta had to create a new character. therefore the name of your forum avatar or ingame characters has nothing to do with whether or not you get into beta. :p

-Demon-
21-08-04, 14:10
No you don't silly. In teh beta diary I wrote, I went into detail about character creation. Therefore in the beta had to create a new character. therefore the name of your forum avatar or ingame characters has nothing to do with whether or not you get into beta. :p

I think hes mearly highlighting what some of us feel about the name filter...with the added kick in the teeth on not having a beta account(As all we have to base beta on is your diary which sounds one sided at the very least) and not forgetting that we plutoians which I know gary is will not be getting a server like for like striaght away or so it appears at the moment.

garyu69
21-08-04, 14:16
i didn't read the diary, and plus i do break the name filter because i want to keep my CHar Names, garyu69 and S3-X0.

now go back to playing beta...

Xizor
21-08-04, 14:33
Just let Shadow Dancer in, everyone else can wait 10 days for open beta. I think Shadow might accidently kill himself in anticipation of DoY :p

On a more serious note, I agree. :)

ezza
21-08-04, 15:10
i dont care about beta, i however care about those in beta not fucking with our game

MrChumble
21-08-04, 15:15
i dont care about beta, i however care about those in beta not fucking with our game
I 'spect they're all sitting around a table discussing how best to fuck up the game :rolleyes:

Benjie
21-08-04, 15:24
I 'spect they're all sitting around a table discussing how best to fuck up the game :rolleyes:
I think that vehicles need less physics. Cup of tea anyone? :p

juvestar15
21-08-04, 15:26
Ever since so many people went to beta the server pops have dwindled even more! I know alot of people are complaining about saturn's unstable server and pluto's ghost town of a pop, since nc2 is just a month away why not just let everyone with an active account into beta? :angel:

Rate this thread 5 stars. :D

You'd think after all we've been through they'd put us all in beta. For those of you who don't remember, this game was meant to be released Jan 03. It was meant to be an expansion that could be attached to Neocron so all our shit didn't need to be wiped. We have waited this long for it, got pushed around, no one really knew annything about its progess, dates were given, they were missed. I would have thought putting us in beta was the least they could do. :(

What is even worse is alot of us have been around here since beta. We pre-ordered Neocron, stuck with it when it got boring, eagerly awaiting the expansion. Expansion comes along...... beta starts...... then some fucking n00b fuck that joined last month gets into beta and sees the game before the loyal customers. That's fucking bullshit!! Shouldn't we fall under the "good will" category? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ezza
21-08-04, 15:54
oh you best fucking hope they are doing there job cos in case you didnt notice NC1 was a fucking shambles entering into retail so dont go rolling your goddamn eyes at me

Benjie
21-08-04, 15:58
Juvestar15 chill out. Shit happens, Reakktor are against you and all that shit. You'll get in eventually, remember that most people in the Neocron community are veterans. Sux but true, we need more newbies!

juvestar15
21-08-04, 16:19
Juvestar15 chill out. Shit happens, Reakktor are against you and all that shit. You'll get in eventually, remember that most people in the Neocron community are veterans. Sux but true, we need more newbies!

We'd have more newbies if current customers were actually happy. You say "shit happens", that is for real life. For NC it's more like "Shit happens..... regularly". I didn't get that angry because i wasn't picked for beta, it's just the whole saga that has been going on for 2 years. :(

zii
21-08-04, 17:50
Am I the only one not wishing to be in beta? I'd rather wait for a nice big surprise.

Benjie
21-08-04, 17:55
I didn't get that angry because i wasn't picked for beta, it's just the whole saga that has been going on for 2 years. :(
Saga? My name's Excel! Full name Excel Excel!
Um, oops. Every mmorpg has a similar culture though. Playerbase Whines ---> Developers. Sad fact is KK are small. That is the bottom line really, they find it harder to deal with the demands of the playerbase than most developers. PPl call me a fanboi for sticking up for them all of the time, but I just appriciate that they have created a lot with limited resources. (I researched there past ;P) Anyway the point is that my name is Excel! Full name Excel Excel!

Shadow Dancer
21-08-04, 18:06
Juvestar you have a point. Some people in there who've barely played NC, and alot of long time vets that didn't even get it. Hrmpfh.

oh you best fucking hope they are doing there job cos in case you didnt notice NC1 was a fucking shambles entering into retail so dont go rolling your goddamn eyes at me

:eek:

Ezza, I think Mr Chumble is just messing around. :p