View Full Version : MERGED - Neocron 2 Product Website Online

Al3X
18-08-04, 14:01
intropage looks beyond cool :cool:

Benjie
18-08-04, 14:03
Holy fucking cowshit aroma! 8|
Thats fucking sweet! :lol:

(for the lazy bastards: www.neocron.com )

Vampire222
18-08-04, 14:04
OMG GEIL.... 2 things thou Downlaod... and thread ( dome of york intro page, thread level high).... should be download ( downlaod the free trial) and threat... if that gets fixed quickly... :eek also the community link goes to the old site, methinks it should pop up a new screen with account edit links and another button to the forums

and those scrollbars....

if that all gets fixed, it'll be quite possibly the best webpage i've ever seen for a game

another obvious one.. Switch the sprache wahlen and select language, since people who are gonna use it want the opposite one... and can read the opposite language better :D

Another suggestion: Anchors to the screenshot page, so if i click on the screenshot part at the doy layout, it shows the doy screens at the top (if possible) and when i click it in the wastelands layout, the wastelands show at top

Thanatos
18-08-04, 14:06
http://www.neocron.com now points to the product website for Neocron 2. The site will be updated with more information, but for now there is enough for interested visitors (GC).

You can reach the normal Neocron website by clicking on the Neocron 2 Banner on the product site or by clicking the "Community" link. Make a bookmark for quick access to the standard site.

Al3X
18-08-04, 14:07
It's exactly the way a cyberpunk page should be: creepy sound, dark, vague screenshots... mmmMMMmmm :cool:

Benjie
18-08-04, 14:07
<3 the select sector at the bottom left of the page! This is a really creative webpage! :D

Animated
18-08-04, 14:08
Good to see the site online.

Archeus
18-08-04, 14:09
OMG I BETAR DOWNLAOD IT NOW!!!1!!!

btw, last time I checked "English" was a language too. :)

oh and what is "Thread Level: High" mean? :)

Other then that, nice except for the pigeonhole type webpage.

trigger hurt
18-08-04, 14:09
uhm

the iframe in the middle of the page has a horizontal scrollbar. Looks like someone didn't pay attention to it...but with the level of work put into that page, someone should have noticed it.

btw, I only bring this up because I sent 5 of my friends to this site. 3 of them said they liked the idea and story behind the game, so they downloaded it. The other 2 said "their site looks like ass, it hasn't been updated in ages" and they giggled at the other 3.

Your website is a reflection of your product. Update it often, if it's just little blurbs of news. And fix that iframe.

Benjie
18-08-04, 14:12
Your website is a reflection of your product. Update it often, if it's just little blurbs of news. And fix that iframe.
I play in high res so I didn't see any problems. Good point tho.

//Edit. WTF? Even in 800/600 there are no problems! What are you refering to exactly?

[TgR]HusK
18-08-04, 14:13
Looking very good :)

Much better than the old one in looks, would be a perfect portal site... and then have community redirected to combi of forum and stuff like the chronicle =)

one note: the inline frame doesn't scale the text yet... which makes it look bad (at my current resolution & browser anyway: 1152x864 - Mozilla Firefox) ... I mean I have to scroll sidewards... hate that :p

edit: IE looks good, but the code isn't correct html yet... let the webmaster run it trough w3c for a change :cool:

El_MUERkO
18-08-04, 14:13
Wow that is sweet looking, love the style of the site, will linky it everywhere....

[Edit]Can you make the text window expand to fit higher resolutions and do something with the scroll bars to make them suit the style of the webby?

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3601&stc=1

Ascension
18-08-04, 14:14
yeah it would be nice to see a site/forum integration.. rather than a link away from the site..

Nice work :D

*edit* downlaod?

retr0n
Very impressive. Good job KK.

Original monk
intresting indeed

Dim
Good site, only one critic note though.. on the DoY sector part, threat is spelled wrong. :rolleyes:

ex-machina
18-08-04, 14:16
it's alright I suppose

Vampire222
18-08-04, 14:17
I want to know who made it, hes not being paid enough

Original monk
18-08-04, 14:18
some weird spelling in it but i guess thats fancy nowadays :P

Vampire222
18-08-04, 14:20
It needs some patching (especially the Downlaod part) but then it'll be (edit: it is already actually) the best looking site ever

ex-machina
18-08-04, 14:21
HusK'] edit: IE looks good, but the code isn't correct html yet... let the webmaster run it trough w3c for a change :cool:

I'm running regular mozilla, but it doesn't read CSS properly even if it's validated. Firefox different?

retr0n
Nice site.

[TgR]KILLER
omg that looks swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

love the sounds with the different themes lol.. that doy bot almost made me jump off my chair ( 5.1 speakers full open just watched a movie lol ) looking very good :)

one very big note :p

http://www.neocron2.com still doesn't go anywere then a 10 day free trail banner lol.. maybe.. well maybe i'm talking total crap now.. but shouldn't neocron2.com point to the new site also ? ;)

retr0n
18-08-04, 14:22
It needs some patching (especially the Downlaod part) but then it'll be (edit: it is already actually) the best looking site ever

You must not surf around alot.

solling
18-08-04, 14:23
uba site :D

ty KK

Vampire222
18-08-04, 14:23
You must not surf around alot.

LOl, well it does look damn good to me....

retr0n
18-08-04, 14:24
LOl, well it does look damn good to me....

Yes it does, I agree, but it's far from the best looking site ever :p

Vampire222
18-08-04, 14:26

well whats the best looking site ever then :P

El_MUERkO
18-08-04, 14:30
well whats the best looking site ever then :P
www.khaaan.com

Dim
most beautiful site (http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html) :p

Rith
big improvement - but you need to QA it more

http://entry.neocron.com/doy/images/ncforfree.jpg

download not downlaod

thread level? I assume thats threat level (on DOY left panel)

Tratos
18-08-04, 14:33
On the Neocron sector style....."Have A Nice Day" win, lol :lol:

Very nice site :) much improved.

Xizor
18-08-04, 14:35
Very, very nice.

//EDIT
Sector: Neocron
Threat: _MEDIUM_

ahah you're not safe anywhere now :D

Benjie
18-08-04, 14:36
Well obviously not, but it ranks as being fucking pretty in my opinion.

Archeus
18-08-04, 14:37
I want to know who made it, hes not being paid enough

they should at least give him some money for a spell checker.

retr0n
18-08-04, 14:37
Well obviously not, but it ranks as being fucking pretty in my opinion.

Yup, sure does, but i'm going to stop browsing it, cause the more i browse
the more spelling errors I find :D

retr0n
18-08-04, 14:38
they should at least give him some money for a spell checker.

rofl :D yes

[TgR]HusK
18-08-04, 14:38
Wow that is sweet looking, love the style of the site, will linky it everywhere....

[Edit]Can you make the text window expand to fit higher resolutions and do something with the scroll bars to make them suit the style of the webby?

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3601&stc=1 They have, its just not showing on browsers other than IE (perhaps opera to...)

I'm running regular mozilla, but it doesn't read CSS properly even if it's validated. Firefox different? Yeah I heard that one more over, it seems they are fixing and breaking it with different versions :p
Using firefox 0.9 right now which is probably not 100% perfect on css but so far I haven't seen much errors... except with the stylesheets... but those are always a bit tricky with different browsers so far...
Last I checked with the full mozilla (2 months ago) it had more css bugs yes.
I'll upgrade my browser now to... (just checked there is a 3rd update to 0.9 and I still have 0.9.0) if there is any change in the outcome of the page I'll edit this :D

But besides that all, a page should be valid html, after that its just the job of the browser builders to make sure they give the right output.

Benjie
18-08-04, 14:41
Yup, sure does, but i'm going to stop browsing it, cause the more i browse
the more spelling errors I find :D
Well they are buisy, and they speak German. They said that they would update the game, but a small collection of type-o's that are eventually going to be fixed is no worry in my opinion.

Nidhogg
18-08-04, 14:41
Thread merged.

N

retr0n
18-08-04, 14:48
Well they are buisy, and they speak German. They said that they would update the game, but a small collection of type-o's that are eventually going to be fixed is no worry in my opinion.

Yes I am confident they will, it's just a bit funny though :)

[TgR]HusK
18-08-04, 14:49
Thread merged.

N
Great job Niddy... but erm, now the first post (thanatos) is no longer on top :lol:

Subdue
18-08-04, 14:50
big improvement - but you need to QA it more

http://entry.neocron.com/doy/images/ncforfree.jpg

download not downlaod

thread level? I assume thats threat level (on DOY left panel)

fixed.. was bored

Mumblyfish
18-08-04, 14:52
Werry Sexay. Apart from the comedy spelling, the site's nigh flawless. Although, IMO, it could do with a certain flash intro...

Archeus
18-08-04, 14:54
HusK']Yeah I heard that one more over, it seems they are fixing and breaking it with different versions :p
Using firefox 0.9 right now which is probably not 100% perfect on css but so far I haven't seen much errors... except with the stylesheets... but those are always a bit tricky with different browsers so far...

Problem is probably more not testing in another browser and introduced MS coding that breaks stuff.

Take CSS Zen garden for example...

http://www.csszengarden.com/

Works fine in all browsers.

retr0n
18-08-04, 14:54
Werry Sexay. Apart from the comedy spelling, the site's nigh flawless. Although, IMO, it could do with a certain flash intro...

brings back memories..... man the old into sucked... :p

Jaenus
18-08-04, 14:57

//Edit. WTF? Even in 800/600 there are no problems! What are you refering to exactly?
At every resolution from 1024x768 upto 1600x1200 I get the same scroll bars that El_MUERkO gets. Most likely a Firefox problem.

Edit: the site looks good otherwise and the screensaver its pretty good too :) It doesn't cover the whole screen but then it doesn't really need to nowadays.

Archeus

Yea, try playing as a Fallen Angle for six months. :p

Speaking German isn't an excuse for poor localisation. I just hope the game is localised properly and supports other countries OS/languages.

mishkin
Hmm, new visuals, same old content... VERY vague screenies, and the spelling is horrible... other than that, it's fine... Update, update, update, update, and then update it some more, with anything so people see you're not slackers :D

Archeus
18-08-04, 14:59
At every resolution from 1024x768 upto 1600x1200 I get the same scroll bars that El_MUERkO gets. Most likely a Firefox problem.

I've just tried it in IE v6, full screen at a resolution of 1400x1500x32 and the scroll bar and pigeon hole type web page still exists.

It has most likely been written for one particular resolution as well.

retr0n
18-08-04, 15:01
I've just tried it in IE v6, full screen at a resolution of 1400x1500x32 and the scroll bar and pigeon hole type web page still exists.

It has most likely been written for one particular resolution as well.

I have tried resolutions ranging from 1024x768 up to 1600x1200 and not
seen the bars at all. This is on IEv6

[TgR]HusK
18-08-04, 15:02
Problem is probably more not testing in another browser and introduced MS coding that breaks stuff.

Take CSS Zen garden for example...

http://www.csszengarden.com/

Works fine in all browsers.
Oh thats definatly it... but I rather see all browsers stick to the w3c set standards, and even mozilla (+firefox) isn't 100% pure on those... but atleast it has png alpha transparancy =) anyway... then we wouldn't have to keep bothering checking sites in all browsers :/

Archeus
18-08-04, 15:16
I have tried resolutions ranging from 1024x768 up to 1600x1200 and not
seen the bars at all. This is on IEv6

Click on one of the pictures on the right and you will see the scroll bar. Which isn't really the problem, it is the tiny area you have in which to read.

phunqe
18-08-04, 15:33
The top NC2 logo points to http://www.neocron.com/index.php which is still the old homepage :)

Also yes.. do something about that downlaod :p
Also, correct its transparency.. it looks kinda horrible :)

EDIT: One thing that has annoyed me with the old wesite as well is that you have an overview of the screenshots (like on the right in this new homepage) but you cannot really find the ones displayed there.
For example if you select sector DoY and then click one of the screenshots on the right you cannot find those particular shots anywhere.

ezza
18-08-04, 15:38
its a nice looking site nuff said

lol nice sig koro

Clownst0pper
18-08-04, 15:43
:D
its a nice looking site nuff said

It is indeed, this site needs deleting now, and all the forums moving over with the new funky style

Opar
18-08-04, 15:43
www.neocron2.com

Still needs updating (I know theres a link, but, ya know ;))

Siygess
18-08-04, 15:51
I like it - but you'd think they'd have the BDoY Trailer linked from the Download page, wouldnt you?

[TgR]KILLER
18-08-04, 16:03
The top NC2 logo points to http://www.neocron.com/index.php which is still the old homepage :)

You can reach the normal Neocron website by clicking on the Neocron 2 Banner on the product site or by clicking the "Community" link. Make a bookmark for quick access to the standard site.

quoting is all it takes :p but i just type something to get past the words test thingy :p

phunqe
18-08-04, 16:05
Damnit :eek: 8| :wtf:

Marx
18-08-04, 17:02
Nice site.

sanityislost
18-08-04, 17:14
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee upgrades....looks very sweet

SiL ..:..

MegaCorp
18-08-04, 17:33
Yep, looks good!

Spook @ Pluto

Richard Slade
18-08-04, 17:47
SExXx0RZ

NS_CHROME54
18-08-04, 17:49
someone's never heard of scrollable div's...

other than that it's a great looking site.

Glok
18-08-04, 17:56
Looks great.

Those spelling errors really turn me off though, but I suppose that is a KK trademark. :p

NS_CHROME54
18-08-04, 18:01
Looks great.

Those spelling errors really turn me off though, but I suppose that is a KK trademark. :p

"they're not bugs, they're features" :lol: :D :p :rolleyes: :angel:

Disturbed021
18-08-04, 18:15
Good job. Nice site.
Been said before but please clean up the spelling errors asap.

Vampire222
18-08-04, 18:38
ya, spelling errors and the horrible scrollbars... (in a non ie browser, firefox for me) then itll be perfect!

AND: Big Pictures in a cool looking resized window...

Mobius
18-08-04, 19:27
www.khaaan.com << HAHAHA

Nice site KK, like it. it's not flawless but hay, we're used to that by now.

zii
18-08-04, 21:43
FYI:
Drop down menu Select Language is only partially displayed with Mozilla 1.7
(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.7.1) Gecko/20040707. )

Resizing the browser solves problem....

cRazy2003
18-08-04, 21:56
www.neocron.com
i know everyone has seen it, but i havnt, and im making a big deal out of it :p

phunqe
18-08-04, 21:57
And they fixed the transparency issue on the download sticker as I politely suggested ;) :p

SilentEye
18-08-04, 21:57
A nother useless cRazy thread.
Can I ask you a person question? No? Okay!

Do you use drugs?

SilentEye
18-08-04, 21:58
SCOTT zegt:
yes i do take drugs
SCOTT zegt:
to stop meh from EXPLODING

john irons
18-08-04, 22:05
well it's about fucking time

-FN-
18-08-04, 22:05
So MMORPG.com said "We'll link to the NC2 site when it's up - but we don't link two games to the same site", didn't they?

I guess, technically, http://entry.neocron.com/doy/ could be linked as a separate website.

*shrug*

phunqe
18-08-04, 22:08
I was thinking of one thing...

On the page you can read

"Choose from hundreds of weapons ranging from classic melee weapons, pistols, rifles and heavy weapons to futuristic laser and plasma weaponry, as well as PSI spells."

Is it really wise to call it PSI spells?
This might give people the wrong idea there's actually magic involved, which could scare those off looking for a sci-fi cyberpunk game.
It should read "PSI modules" in my opinion. PSI in this game has nothing to do with wizards and magic.

What's your opinion?

StryfeX
18-08-04, 22:12
Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but on the main page on the left towards the bottom (Location: DoY, Language: Both)... shouldn't that read "THREAT LEVEL:" not "THREAD LEVEL:"?

--Stryfe

Nidhogg
18-08-04, 22:21
Thread merged.

N

DaxAra
18-08-04, 22:27
and there is an updated NC2 trailer: http://entry.neocron.com/NC2.TRAILER.avi
(i got it while the mirroring: woops! not allowed!)

Maester Seymour
18-08-04, 23:20
<3 the new site, nice work KK :D

Mobius
18-08-04, 23:31
well psi modules would be better but then people wouldnt know what it is.. even though i hate magic.. hate hate hate.. i still referr to psi contraptions as spells.. just to make myself clear when i talk about cron to non-cron heads

garyu69
19-08-04, 00:06
may have already been mentioned but should it sat 'Thread level'?

or should that say 'Threat level'?

Nidhogg
19-08-04, 00:11
may have already been mentioned but should it sat 'Thread level'?

or should that say 'Threat level'?
Not on this page. ;)

N

/edit - no wait, my bad, it's up there. :p

uber java
19-08-04, 00:30
On the DOY SECTOR it says "Thread Level" instead of Threat Level.....Really you should proof read that stuff.

DaxAra
19-08-04, 00:36
..[oops sorry]..

nugz420
19-08-04, 00:44
not sure if its been mentioned yet but it stills says thread lvl on the doy section havent got to the wastelands section yet. heh beat to it oh well.

I guess ill comment on the site.Looks 100x better than the old one good job.

joran420
19-08-04, 00:54
rofl all everyone says is "it says thread lvl" jeez....new site looks awsome...but the trailer should be the one from www.videogametrailers.com(i think thats it) as that trailer is streamin as opposed to download for 20 mins to watch

DaxAra
19-08-04, 01:04
http://www.gametrailers.com/ you mean?

btw.. any idea what it costs ($$$$) to steam video?
that whay the let you download it..
*(took me seconds, not minutes)

joran420
19-08-04, 01:12
ummm didnt cost me anything to see the streamed trailer....nor did it cost KK im pretty sure...and ppl are much more likely to view a streamed video than a d/l'd video

I think anyway

DaxAra
19-08-04, 01:18
ummm didnt cost me anything to see the streamed trailer....nor did it cost KK im pretty sure...
indeed..
but for www.gametrailers.com it does.
if KK would do that and ppl would look at it online (lets say 3x per person over 1 month) it would:
1. slow down entire web-server.
2. cost them lots of bandwith (thay pay for that you know).
3. annoy ppl, that will complain to KK about slow servers!

now: they got 1 download per person (maybie little more, but not mutch) and that person could look at it 100 times and KK would not be suffering from it!

frkline
19-08-04, 05:34
anyone else check out the nc2 screensaver?
it's pretty sweet.

Scikar
19-08-04, 05:38
I was thinking of one thing...

On the page you can read

"Choose from hundreds of weapons ranging from classic melee weapons, pistols, rifles and heavy weapons to futuristic laser and plasma weaponry, as well as PSI spells."

Is it really wise to call it PSI spells?
This might give people the wrong idea there's actually magic involved, which could scare those off looking for a sci-fi cyberpunk game.
It should read "PSI modules" in my opinion. PSI in this game has nothing to do with wizards and magic.

What's your opinion?
The devs used to always refer to them as modules. But players who have played other MMORPGs have always called them spells. The devs gave up a while back and started calling them spells too. Though I agree, officially they should be referred to as psi modules, but it's habit to call them spells now. :)

trigger hurt
19-08-04, 06:31

most likely it is because of my refusal to use ie until there are some major additions to it...i use firefox...so it's probably drawing the iframe incorrectly...

but at 1280x1024, the iframe where the content appears, there is a horizontal scrollbar down at the bottom.

giga191
19-08-04, 12:09
Dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but in the DoY section there is a mistake 'Threat' is written as 'Thread' .

Opar
19-08-04, 13:10
Dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but in the DoY section there is a mistake 'Threat' is written as 'Thread' .

Wow. Your only the 96th person to point this out!

Read the thread :X

Benjie
19-08-04, 13:29
Wow. Your only the 96th person to point this out!

Read the thread :X
Read the threat :X

Also, I don't know if anybody noticed this yet, but In Neocron and the Wastelands they mispelt thread.

amfest
19-08-04, 14:55
The devs used to always refer to them as modules. But players who have played other MMORPGs have always called them spells. The devs gave up a while back and started calling them spells too. Though I agree, officially they should be referred to as psi modules, but it's habit to call them spells now. :)
When describing it they shouldn't use PSI modules or PSI spells. IN descriptions they should say Psychic Abilites to Enhance the body, heal, or attack.Or something to that effect. Everyone says PSI so much that new people will go huh? . .In descriptions you should explain it how it is. I'd be embarresed to tell someone PSI and then they go huh? .. where are we checking air pressure >_>

ezza
19-08-04, 15:03
When describing it they shouldn't use PSI modules or PSI spells. IN descriptions they should say Psychic Abilites to Enhance the body, heal, or attack.Or something to that effect. Everyone says PSI so much that new people will go huh? . .In descriptions you should explain it how it is. I'd be embarresed to tell someone PSI and then they go huh? .. where are we checking air pressure >_>
unless you put wizard mage or sorcerer they will proberbly go Huh anyway.

psiker wtf :wtf: :lol:

amfest
19-08-04, 15:07
unless you put wizard mage or sorcerer they will proberbly go Huh anyway.

psiker wtf :wtf: :lol:Actually psychic ability people are referred to as Espers ;) . .well as far as I know .. or call them :P but then we'll have to start getting into psionics and all that jazz . .which I really am not that informed in . .since in games .. Espers were sorta hard to play over someone who knew magic :p

Vendiria TSC
19-08-04, 15:25
most likely it is because of my refusal to use ie until there are some major additions to it...i use firefox...so it's probably drawing the iframe incorrectly...

but at 1280x1024, the iframe where the content appears, there is a horizontal scrollbar down at the bottom.

I corrected the css so that it works fine with firefox and sent it to webmaster so that he replaces the old one... I hope he will do it :)

Vampire222
19-08-04, 17:36
I corrected the css so that it works fine with firefox and sent it to webmaster so that he replaces the old one... I hope he will do it :)

Good work :D

Shadow Dancer
19-08-04, 18:52

Remove monks and there won't be a problem. :p

Viper Venom
19-08-04, 19:02
FUCK.... i like it, bit qworried that DOY is clasified as risky as the wastelands, kinda makes me wana change from tg and hide as a shitty, i er mean, city fraction. oh well, TG TILL THE END (after i get a new moveon) nice screenies man

Seven
19-08-04, 19:37
Read the threat :X

Also, I don't know if anybody noticed this yet, but In Neocron and the Wastelands they mispelt thread.

LMAO! Tea came out of my nose damnit!

Anyway, me likes the new site.

Xer
19-08-04, 20:14
http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3728&stc=1

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3729&stc=1

wonder if those'll come up as pics on the page o_O

joran420
19-08-04, 20:38
Omfg Enough With Pointing Out Threat Is Mispelled....it Must Have Been Mentioned 1.8k Times By Now

Blatz
19-08-04, 20:48
should have waited a bit longer and put up closer to the release date

Odin
19-08-04, 21:49
should have waited a bit longer and put up closer to the release date

Uhhh games convention is right now so nope we couldn't have ;p

DigestiveBiscui
20-08-04, 02:46
When u click dome of york as your sector it says 'Thread Level: High' Instead of Threat level

change it :p unless u meant that :p

Tratos
20-08-04, 02:51
yes i think everyone like KNOWS that ALREADY since theres only been RIDICULOUSLY HIGH amounts of people saying that in THIS thread the STICKY ONE which im sure theyve read and are going to FIX, JESUS

ahem well yes (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=107621)

/rant off

retr0n
20-08-04, 03:17
rofl @ trator, but yes, we all know....

Lucas Anderson
20-08-04, 03:18
heh let me get you some ice :P

Blargius
20-08-04, 03:19
I think it was intentional. just a guess tho.

Most of the threads on these forums are pertaining to an aspect of BDoY and the release of it.

The_Tyrant^
20-08-04, 03:20
a mis spelling on the main website how embarassing
goes to show you how unprofessional they are

james_finn
20-08-04, 03:29
aw come on, one typo lol. It'll get fixed before the rest of the world see it, so its a feature or a quirk of the new webby. Maybe they did it to see if the community would notice ;)

Delphi

Mobius
20-08-04, 04:52
well it got the level of this thread to a high anyways.

Shadow Dancer
20-08-04, 04:54
Beautiful site tbh.

I see Nidhogg merging alot of threats.

Vendiria TSC
20-08-04, 11:44
Hi there,

thanx for your intrest in the new neocron site! First of all we´d like to thank you for you input concerning the site - it´s pretty cool to see how much effort the community of neocron-players puts into the neocron world :-)

Now to the CSS you sent; at the moment we are re-coding all over the site, which means that we already recognized some minor problems with the site displayed in Mozilla´s Firefox and currently work on a fix. This fix includes the CSS as well as some changes to the doctype declaration to assure the best look of the site not only in Firefox but for other browser-types too.
Due to that fact we already changed most of the firefox issue and do an update in the next upload cycle.

Thanx for your input! :-)

With kind regards

Jan Cosfeld
CEO Neue Medien

Nice :cool:

Agent L
20-08-04, 11:54
uhm, what does "thread level : high" means? multithreading ? :D
or should it be "threat"?

Vendiria TSC
20-08-04, 12:01
should be "threat level"

-REMUS-
21-08-04, 12:29
good stuff

Astrid
23-08-04, 09:21
I want more ORANGE where is the ORANGE ?

Revslad
23-08-04, 15:39
very nice new design guys, well done :D

Spermy
23-08-04, 16:28
Hmmm... don't know if anyones notice but the threat level for DoY say thre -

Oh.

Seven
23-08-04, 18:19
What's a thread level?
Did anyone notice that?

DaxAra
23-08-04, 21:44
What's a thread level?
Did anyone notice that?

ass :P

Kratos
25-08-04, 02:33
It's sweet :) , but something is wrong with the movie trailer Download....it doesnt show the whole movie,its missing the last part :mad:

DaxAra
25-08-04, 13:25
i'm not missing any part from that trailer

P4mp3rk3
26-08-04, 13:43
I didn't read past the second page, so I'm not sure someone has already noticed this.

I get this with opera (see attachement)

That needs fixing too, doesn't look good...

DaxAra
26-08-04, 15:27
about the same in Mozilla FireFox..
bus less bad!