PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] post 100 woop woop, quick Q kk

Viper Venom
18-08-04, 05:07
ok, i doubt u r gona reply but i can always try.

what reason is it that the epics aint being carryed over?

a. epics are going to be aliance pacific, ie only doy use doy aliance items and only neocron uses neocron items (this idea is stupid since doy has far supiriour technology and could jus nuke neocron)

b. u have change the epics, and made them uber coolness and u want us all to go AWWWW OHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOO at all ur hard work (if thats the reason WOOP WOOP, doing the same epic again will be horibble)

c. u dont want us to carry them over and nerf economy (2 things to that,, why cant we quick belt em, and er, withough my moveon i cant,,,, well, fire a gun lmao, meele heavy hybreed)

d, u are changing the rewards

e. sumin i cant think of

if u do answer

SEX @ kk

as i doubt u will, everybody spam my post with ur opinion, so it stays up top lol

Viper Venom
18-08-04, 05:10
ok, i doubt u r gona reply but i can always try.

what reason is it that the epics aint being carryed over?

a. epics are going to be aliance pacific, ie only doy use doy aliance items and only neocron uses neocron items (this idea is stupid since doy has far supiriour technology and could jus nuke neocron)

b. u have change the epics, and made them uber coolness and u want us all to go AWWWW OHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOO at all ur hard work (if thats the reason WOOP WOOP, doing the same epic again will be horibble)

c. u dont want us to carry them over and nerf economy (2 things to that,, why cant we quick belt em, and er, withough my moveon i cant,,,, well, fire a gun lmao, meele heavy hybreed)

d, u are changing the rewards

e. sumin i cant think of

if u do answer

SEX @ kk

as i doubt u will, everybody spam my post with ur opinion, so it stays up top lolwell blow me (any takers) sorry seriously, u can delete my precious 100 post, i reread the change to the plan file, and well, if ur reason is that some epic items cant be transfered thats ok, some admin bash me thread

Nidhogg
18-08-04, 10:59
Closed by thread starter.

N