View Full Version : 3 days before doy transfer

Viper Venom
18-08-04, 02:51
3 days before doy transfer can u shower us with all the items in the game, even mining tool copbot rifules and things that arnt oficialy in the game, like the tangent guard rifulls, and even some tronic parts, basicaly fill all the boxes with 5 random items, then have a big role back, since nc1 will fade and die, i wana see some of the old stuf. like old wepon parts that were never removed from teh game, only the code to obtain them in was removed =), be nice to find a few herks in a box adn such to test new setups, also LOMS should remove all subskills with no si and no exp los. (if that is posible withough a patch) =) jus for a day like, be interesting before doy is out, and it can be roled back anyway asif it never happened,

if u dont like my idea.... dont post lol, bascialy i wana see some of the nerfed stuf back in da game :P

enigma_b17
18-08-04, 03:24
theyr not goin to do that, it would be a complete waste of resources and time that could be better devoted to developing doy, tis a nice idea though :)

Cypher_Psy
18-08-04, 03:31
You could do that sort of thing mostly on the test server, but that's propping up saturn now :D

(not that the test server is meant for that :p)

..i..DemonX
18-08-04, 04:24
Nice idear but i think its not gonna happen, imagine how many ppl would try to get that stuff with them to NC2 and imagine the work KK needs to do to remove it.
As there is no Itemtracking u can not just delete then so easy i think (else they just have done with the Coprifle and other stuff u not should / allowed to have).

Like i said it would be fun but many ppl would only use it for bad!

engl
18-08-04, 04:51
nice idea ... but i think i have better (if possible)

3 days before transfer, make plaza and via no safe zones, free pk............ :D

Viper Venom
18-08-04, 04:59
tink its jus a role back, back there servers up before teh item drop, drop em all, 1 day later wipe over the new stuf with the old backed up server state

Viper Venom
18-08-04, 05:00
nice idea ... but i think i have better (if possible)

3 days before transfer, make plaza and via no safe zones, free pk............ :Dthat woudl eb good fi they copbots stayed there, u can pull ur wep but cant have it out to long lol. i dont mind if sumbodys shooting me if i jus hide behidn a copbots plazma riful

engl
18-08-04, 05:02
yes exactly, like with the copbots in outzone metro exit.

seraphian
18-08-04, 05:48
you know, I wonder how many people are going to get PKed with their QB full of their most valued posessions...

Scikar
18-08-04, 06:02
you know, I wonder how many people are going to get PKed with their QB full of their most valued posessions...
That would depend on how many don't have the sense to log out in their faction HQ. ;)

Also I think KK might give us all new starter apartments, so they could put all characters in their apartments at the start of NC2.

[TgR]HusK
18-08-04, 10:54
blah [edit]

Agent L
18-08-04, 21:16
theyr not goin to do that, it would be a complete waste of resources and time that could be better devoted to developing doy, tis a nice idea though :)

don't mess GMs with DEVs : )

Spermy
18-08-04, 21:17
I like it.

Serpine
18-08-04, 21:36
What I want is them to make the little in game Neocronicle Issues all available for gathering before the end. I'd hate to see them lost in oblivion because nobody who has them carries them across...

Marx
18-08-04, 21:57
theyr not goin to do that, it would be a complete waste of resources and time that could be better devoted to developing doy, tis a nice idea though :)Um... Fixing maybe... But I certainly hope DoY isn't being 'developed' only days before retail release.

I don't see how it would be difficult, GM's have spawned things in the past, they can spawn them again. One or two can easily make christmas bells ring throughout plaza, even though it's not christmas.

LiL T
18-08-04, 22:55

nah we all will start in our appys anyway where its safe :)