PDA

View Full Version : fuckitall

Biznatchy
18-08-04, 01:52
You know Im sitting here wondering why all this bullshit has to happen. What was just suppose to be a expansion has turned into a bullshit halfass socalled sequal, and its becuase of that that they are fucking the player base by wipeing the cash, items, epic items now. What the fuck is this, its almost sureal in a sense. Its like a bad movie with a crappy ending you sit there and watch this crap thinking ok the ending better good, the movie ends and your like omg that fucking sucked. This whole deal is kinda like that. Im sitting here watching a company just fuck its customer base with a huge assraping stick and people are really just going to take it.

Fuck this. If you really wipe the items and cash, who is to say in 6 moths when more dup bugs and cash exploits are found you wont just wipe them again.

You have lost all of my faith as a game company.
But like the bad movie I have to see the ending.

Shadow Dancer
18-08-04, 01:56
Fuck this. If you really wipe the items and cash, who is to say in 6 moths when more dup bugs and cash exploits are found you wont just wipe them again.

Well I doubt their would be another expansion pack in 6 months. :p

Mumblyfish
18-08-04, 01:57
And just like a bad movie, it doesn't seem like it'll be ending quite as soon as you'd like it to be ;)

NC2 is here to stay, boyo.

Spermy
18-08-04, 01:58
You know Im sitting here wondering why all this bullshit has to happen. What was just suppose to be a expansion has turned into a bullshit halfass socalled sequal, and its becuase of that that they are fucking the player base by wipeing the cash, items, epic items now. What the fuck is this, its almost sureal in a sense. Its like a bad movie with a crappy ending you sit there and watch this crap thinking ok the ending better good, the movie ends and your like omg that fucking sucked. This whole deal is kinda like that. Im sitting here watching a company just fuck its customer base with a huge assraping stick and people are really just going to take it.

You have lost all of my faith as a game company.

Wants to bitch, but still wants to play.

¬_¬

Nidhogg
18-08-04, 01:59
Rant over.

N