PDA

View Full Version : Come on KK! let us all have a party!

bounty
18-08-04, 01:01
You've let 600 in, since you're delaying retail from Sept 1st to late September, and have some other issues bugging the community, why not just put a big shoe in our mouths by inviting all those with active accounts into the beta? I guarantee that the moderators will love you cause with all of us playing and testing the beta, we will all shut up here on the forum. If you've let in 600 total, whats another few hundred active players? Like i said, there's a party in KK's pants, and i want invited.

joran420
18-08-04, 01:03
umm i think they are ...but not till sept. 5th(i think)

bounty
18-08-04, 01:05
umm i think they are ...but not till sept. 5th(i think)

yeah, but thats open beta for everyone, this would be kind of like a gift for us that have active accounts like. kk + pants = party

plague
18-08-04, 01:05
yee, in plan file says sept 5th open beta woohoo, it's only few weeks away.. :p

Dirk_Gently
18-08-04, 01:10
I don't have time to do Beta it'd just be a waste of bandwidth putting me in. :(

Shadow Dancer
18-08-04, 01:12
Actually I agree with bounty. It's just a couple of weeks away anyways. The servers are dead, especially pluto IMO. Why not just invite everyone for one big fat beta test/server stress test?

sex

retr0n
18-08-04, 01:14
Would be cool, I know I would actually be able to test alot more now then
after sept. 5th... On aug 30th I start univ. again and then it's bye bye neo
for a month or two while it settles down...

joran420
18-08-04, 01:14
meh...yeah but it wonk kill meh to wait a few more weeks(2 weeks 5 days)

bounty
18-08-04, 01:18
Plus I see it this way, we have all been playing this game for most of us still here since beta4, who knows the game better than us? I'd say the more vets you have in there, the better off kk as a company is and the better off their product is. Besides, like i said, it would be an awesome gift for us playing players, for the last few weeks of august.

Blargius
18-08-04, 01:22
OH YES PLEASE INVITE ALL ACTIVE ACCOUNTS TO BETA!

uber java
18-08-04, 05:11
Hrm... Great Idea!!!

Just one thing, I wouldn't say EVERY active account. I would say every active account that's been active for atleast say 3 months or so.

Edit: What the hell, just let everyone with an active account into beta. The more people we have actually TESTING will mean when the game is "finished, out, published, whatever you wanna call it" it will be "almost bug-free".

Viper Venom
18-08-04, 05:14
erm i didnt plan to downlaod doy, i planed to nick a copy, its a big ol download lol. dam ime gona have to download it now, jus dawned on me only german relese first :P (dam isps gona bitch about bandwith use again)