PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Endurance and "sex"

hegemonic
17-08-04, 23:22
How about everytime you use the word "sex" your endurance pool drops 50pts, as well as some hp (depending upon who you are "sexing")?

:)

Picture this:
OP fight, winners are sexing over the dead bodies. Allies of losers show up to a sex exhausted group of ppl and fight continues...

I know.. other things ingame need addressing more, but since we're pulling ideas out of our arses anyway, why not?

seraphian
17-08-04, 23:27
how about making how long you do the 'sex' animation everytime you emote is based on endurance? and how fast is based on agility?

Gives people a reason to spec end. I think :lol: :lol: :p

hegemonic
18-08-04, 00:05
That's why tanks do it longest.

plague
18-08-04, 01:02
bah, then what poore spy get's ? half of sex emote...lol with spy pa it would be hard to have a good sex life ya know :lol: :p

Spermy
18-08-04, 02:17
bah, then what poore spy get's ? half of sex emote...lol with spy pa it would be hard to have a good sex life ya know :lol: :p

Yeah, but you have all those dials and twiddly bits to play with. All tanks have is big armour... RAWR ME MAD ME CRUSH SPY SEX

Drake6k
18-08-04, 03:03
I think it should give 1 stamina so people would stop and sex all the time.

NeoChick
18-08-04, 03:27
I am definitely no prude but I think the sex emote is quite disgusting and in very bad taste
I am surprised that KK even came up with that!

Shadow Dancer
18-08-04, 03:28
I am definitely no prude but I think the sex emote is quite disgusting

haha

Why? :p

NeoChick
18-08-04, 03:29
Why? If you stood anywhere in the street in life doing that emote you would be arrested as a pervert.

So why do it in a roleplaying game?

Shadow Dancer
18-08-04, 03:30
Why? If you stood anywhere in the street in life doing that emote you would be arrested as a pervert.

Well I'm not sure, but I think killing various people will also get you arrested in real life. :p

plague
18-08-04, 03:38
Well I'm not sure, but I think killing various people will also get you arrested in real life. :p
lol, er nailed it.. emagenary world emagenary emotes :D

manderf
18-08-04, 03:59

ya spys would get analy dominated by tanks

reddog
18-08-04, 05:01
Oh you keep your clothes on then i guess. o_O

BramTops
18-08-04, 12:11
?????????

where the f:lol:ck do you live???

bij ons noemen ze dat carnaval ;)

boombang
18-08-04, 12:46
forget about the sex - these days its all about the "fick".

This has actually evolved now into part of out everyday conversation here (amongst my bro and his cohorts).

for example in a Pub:

"get us a beer."

"go fick nosh yourself!"

SynC_187
18-08-04, 13:10
Endurance yeah, but I've never felt ill after sex.

Well there was this one time, but beer can do a lot of damage to your standards..... :eek: 8|

cRazy2003
18-08-04, 13:36
losing endurance is an awesome idea, it would give me a way to take a break from shooting droms and sexing them whenever i see them.

n3m
18-08-04, 13:38
?????????

where the f:lol:ck do you live???

bij ons noemen ze dat carnaval ;)rofl yeah, bunch of weirdo's in even stranger outfits drinking beer all day and sexing everything they see :lol:

actually, I think you should get messy with ho's in order to get back health like in GTA :p

Leebzie
18-08-04, 13:52
you should get some sort of bonus for sexing then aswell :p

wait a second... why the hell would you lose hp ? I cant say i usually have to go into hospital after sex :wtf:

maybe if you sex a warbot yes, that could hurt a lot. maybe if you have sex with too many dead objects you should get 'poisoning' :P

For sexing other runners you shud get 10hp per sex :p rofl. people at ops sexing like mad.

rob444
18-08-04, 15:09
sex = loose endurance and gain 20+ hp bonus.

WebShock
18-08-04, 16:05
this is one of the stupidest threads i have seen in a long time :D

seraphian
18-08-04, 21:22
Endurance yeah, but I've never felt ill after sex.

Well there was this one time, but beer can do a lot of damage to your standards..... :eek: 8|

:lol:

well, depending on what you do and how hard you do it :p

not to mention that sick-to-your stomach feeling realizing that you've just made the biggest mistake of your life....... but then again people hardly ever roleplay *that* side of sex....

but who knows what kind of diseases that those droms have picked up?

Spermy
18-08-04, 21:28
I got it!

Beer's effects, Drugflash, but also, the char in question randomly spouts TAXI, SEX or KEBAB at intermittent periods. Cue garriots.