PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed 2

zii
17-08-04, 20:59
Others and myself have been here a long time. We've been here through the patches, through the bugs, through tales of doy coming and not coming. We've also been here through the low server counts and still continued to be your fan/customers. I and probably many others feel we've been strung along I know that KK has to do whats best for them financialy but we've all been told 1 thing and then it's not what it was suppose to be. I feel that the least you could've done to make us feel some what appreicated and know that we are here is to atleast reward us by showing us the world we were promised way back in December. I'm not a whiner but I needed to get this off my chest thanks for listening.

(Copy and paste, but it still makes its point.)

ezza
17-08-04, 23:20
you know recently for first time ive been getting on KKs back, in the past ive always said they can do it or they will pull though, and tbh most of the time they have come up with the goods.

now as i said i have been down on KK recently, however now, i dont know why but im feeling more optimistic about neocrons future, not in relation to more people coming, but in relation to KKs product, i think it might actually come up good

just my thoughs anyway

Nidhogg
17-08-04, 23:25
Don't re-open closed threads, please.

N