PDA

View Full Version : Need info on the item wipe

Tidus_Origin
17-08-04, 20:01
When will the items be wiped from the characters? When DoY is released, or when I actually transfer my chars from the NC server to the DoY server?

plague
17-08-04, 20:03
no offence, but if u read plan file it says it all there........items will be wiped when u transfer er char....

[TgR]KILLER
17-08-04, 20:05
i think when DOY is released.. as stated in the plan file.. all current NC servers will be merged to 1 NC classic server.. so they gonna put ALL chars in 1 big database.. then the items are getting whiped.. then you get the choice to move your chars to NC2 or keep them in NC1.

let me quote from the plan file

5. Concerning the character transfer: All characters will be transferred into a big database at an appointed date. During this transfer, all the possession of the characters will be removed, except for the items in the quickbelt, the worn armor and implants. Players will be able to either move these characters to the Neocron Classic server or upgrade them to Neocron 2.

Tidus_Origin
17-08-04, 20:07
lol, that was quick.... :D

plague
17-08-04, 20:15
KILLER']i think when DOY is released.. as stated in the plan file.. all current NC servers will be merged to 1 NC classic server.. so they gonna put ALL chars in 1 big database.. then the items are getting whiped.. then you get the choice to move your chars to NC2 or keep them in NC1.

let me quote from the plan file

eh thats what i meant, we will be forced to transfer when doy out, but if u stay in nc classing all items will remain and u can still transfer to nc2 even from classinc server later....