PDA

View Full Version : so then........

ezza
17-08-04, 19:00
......is anyone out there looking forward to playing with us saturners?

i keep reading people from over servers bad mouth us all off when ever they get the chance.

so is there actually anyone who is lookingforward to playing with the saturn populus

Xiphias
17-08-04, 19:01
am looking forward to playing with you ezza <3

ezza
17-08-04, 19:02
:D ahh cool at least one person who aint giving off vibes of hate :)

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 19:04
im looking forward to playing with/killing ezza too *coff* :p

nah it will be fun with some people i know, but there will be conflicts with others, i thought KK could of at least kept the original server setup but i guess not, yet another thing which will probably bring the game to its demise.

Dirk_Gently
17-08-04, 19:04
I don't have problems with the individual players on Saturn; after all alot of them play/have played on Uranus. It's just the environment that grew up on Saturn that I have problems with. It has gone far too far.

TBH I'm sure alot of Saturn players don't want to be on a server with people like me :D

Xiphias
17-08-04, 19:06
:D ahh cool at least one person who aint giving off vibes of hate :)

nah, am just in denial,

*pats his hp to land on ezzas head*

edit: seriously, i hope it doesn't turn into a pluto vs saturn

cause pluto > saturn :D

ezza
17-08-04, 19:07
I don't have problems with the individual players on Saturn; after all alot of them play/have played on Uranus. It's just the environment that grew up on Saturn that I have problems with. It has gone far too far.

TBH I'm sure alot of Saturn players don't want to be on a server with people like me :D
ya, well were gonna get 3 envoroments thrown togeather in the mix, so we should see some changes , lets hope its for the better.

from my personal point of view, theres noone in game dont want to play with, hell ill even play with crazy up there.

*pats his hp to land on ezzas head* lol i get enough of that as it is already

cause pluto > saturn now sir, i might think your trying to prevoke me :p

solling
17-08-04, 19:08
i dont mind playing with saturners either tho i might have given a wrong impression :D

i just dont look forward to being on a 4 slot server where everyone have a reseacher a const etc

Xiphias
17-08-04, 19:12
i dont mind playing with saturners either tho i might have given a wrong impression :D

i just dont look forward to being on a 4 slot server where everyone have a reseacher a const etc

i know what he means, on pluto, everyone has their distinctive role, on the whole server, on saturn, you can be self sufficient... doesn't help with the economy, at all in the fact no money really changes hands, i don't think i have ever bought anything on saturn, and i have nearly 8 or so fully equiped chars with mc5s and stuff...

no way can you do this on a one slot server, unless you wanna pay 40 quid a month

O_o O_o O_o :wtf: o_O

Jaenus
17-08-04, 19:18
I play Saturn and Pluto and the only real problems I can see for a 1 Slot player coming over to the NC2 International server is:

The anonymity of a lot of chars. I have 3 chars on Saturn which appear to be unrelated but it isn't deliberate.
Less consiquence for people who play against themes. ie faction relations - in faction/neutral pk anyone?

The second point is the main one I think. I've never had a problem on Pluto but a few times on Saturn I've been ganked by someone in my faction because they were going to re-roll. Of course the anonymity effects this too because you don't know what that persons other chars are - they basically get away without a repremand.

It's also because of this that the server attracts the... more annoying people. That said most of Saturn is good as well, it's just those kind of things that stop it being as good as the like of Pluto (population non-withstanding :rolleyes:)

Dribble Joy
17-08-04, 19:35
The (in many cases deserved) reutation of there being no sense of faction loyalty, being ganked repeatedly as a n00b by capped same faction runners.
None knowing who anyone could be, and people using capped players allied to you for killing an enemy runner of thiers, treating all their chars as the same person regardless of faction.
The ganking, the complete disrespect for anything, people saying 'kthxbye' all the time (which drives me to near physical violence at times, it's horrible, it reeks of ignorance and utter arrogance, vile phrase).

The same has/is happening to Uranus, and it pisses me off.

Last time saturn went down, a bunch of people came over to uranus with a load of capped CM chars and just ganked anyone (especially CMs) insight.

Grrrrrrr.

Shadow Dancer
17-08-04, 19:37
I just look forward to playing on a populated server. Alot of communities will mix together to form a new type of community. Of course I'm going to a 4 slot server, no sense in going to a 1 slotter where people still have alts.

System
17-08-04, 19:37
Mwhaha I cannot wait for the others to come play with us saturners! It should be interesting. and fun

Mumblyfish
17-08-04, 19:43
Well, erm... no... not really...

:(

SypH
17-08-04, 19:53
Us Saturn players are full of love and kindess and run around plaza trying to be helpful to everyone. Why wouldnt you want to come play with us?!

[TgR]KILLER
17-08-04, 19:56
your cool ezza.. there it ends to :p gues why i'm leveling my noobs to take to the int server on uranus not saturn :p at least i don't get ganked on uranus lol

Disturbed021
17-08-04, 19:56
I'm looking forward to a multicharacter, populated server. Other than that I don't really care what server you're from or have played in the past. I have characters on each server and I know that

no one server > another

Each server has their asshats, carebears, trade spammers, pkers, gr gankers, etc....and each server has their cool ppl.

Spermy
17-08-04, 19:57

Ahem....

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 19:58
KILLER']your cool ezza.. there it ends to :p gues why i'm leveling my noobs to take to the int server on uranus not saturn :p at least i don't get ganked on uranus lol

omg im gonna be able to play with killer onoes!

[TgR]KILLER
17-08-04, 20:00
uhm.. crazy don't you already ? :p lol.. but uhm.. congratz ;) 1700 posts :p

at least us guys gonna look cool to the NC2 noobs we got postcounts and we got old join dates :p

ufora
17-08-04, 20:01
yea i would love to play with the saturn people, and the uranus ones.

i would now but i cant be bothered to level :D

Benjie
17-08-04, 20:28
is anyone out there looking forward to playing with us saturners?

I will probabally be going to the Alchemic Dream server. ;)

It's going to be so easy to dominate over there. They are so bad at PvP. :p Actually, I just like the cool AD staff, and it's a two slot server, so it suits me fine. I'll pick up French easily enough, it's practically the same as English. ;)

Anyone else thinking about doing this?

solling
17-08-04, 20:34
nope french sucks

not the peops the language :D

i had it for 6 years i should know :p

Shadow Dancer
17-08-04, 20:38
I will probabally be going to the Alchemic Dream server. ;)

It's going to be so easy to dominate over there. They are so bad at PvP. :p Actually, I just like the cool AD staff, and it's a two slot server, so it suits me fine. I'll pick up French easily enough, it's practically the same as English. ;)

Anyone else thinking about doing this?

I was thinking of doing that too. But it's a big risk. If I can't deal with the whole language barrier, i'll be stuck there. :p

Benjie
17-08-04, 20:44
I was thinking of doing that too. But it's a big risk. If I can't deal with the whole language barrier, i'll be stuck there. :p
Thats why I'm creating a new character there before I move. It *is* two slot remember, and a tradeskiller would probabally be perfect grounds to learn a new language. :)

and1guy
17-08-04, 21:13
one thing guys(if you are planning to move to the french server). If you speak english, most of em already hate you. :lol: i mean, 2 of my good NC buddys started from scratch on venus.. got EVERYTHING within 1 month(mc5's, rares, you name it we got it) then look what happened lol. We owned that server for a while, they finally got tired of our shit and pwned us.. was fucking great :cool:

deac
17-08-04, 21:47
haha venus was a blast... ended up owning 22 ops and the server decided to zerg us :D

Mr_Snow
17-08-04, 21:58
one thing guys(if you are planning to move to the french server). If you speak english, most of em already hate you. :lol: i mean, 2 of my good NC buddys started from scratch on venus.. got EVERYTHING within 1 month(mc5's, rares, you name it we got it) then look what happened lol. We owned that server for a while, they finally got tired of our shit and pwned us.. was fucking great :cool:

They hated you because you pked everyone including your own faction not because you spoke english, there is a small minority who hate people english but its only a small minority.

n3m
17-08-04, 22:02
would be nice playing with you ezza..
oh wait :p

Ryman
17-08-04, 22:08
one thing people are overlooking is that the population of uranus + pluto together almost = saturn so the server wont be like saturn , it will be what people make it , i think any difference in styles of play will bond and create something different , im just not sure what lol .

greendonkeyuk
17-08-04, 22:10
I'm looking forward to a multicharacter, populated server. Other than that I don't really care what server you're from or have played in the past. I have characters on each server and I know that

no one server > another

Each server has their asshats, carebears, trade spammers, pkers, gr gankers, etc....and each server has their cool ppl.

what he said.

Shadow Dancer
17-08-04, 22:43
one thing people are overlooking is that the population of uranus + pluto together almost = saturn so the server wont be like saturn , it will be what people make it , i think any difference in styles of play will bond and create something different , im just not sure what lol .

EXACTLY. All I see is pluto players complaining about saturn "style". All 3 communities will create something unique and beautiful. :D

joran420
17-08-04, 22:46
i dont care how many chars are allowed on each server...as long as populations go up i will be happy :)

what up SD:P

Shadow Dancer
17-08-04, 22:51
Hey Joran. :p

Sovellis
17-08-04, 22:53
DRE is coming for ya