PDA

View Full Version : End of the road for KK???

DigestiveBiscui
17-08-04, 17:08
look at it:

1. Epics deleted

2. Small item wipe

3. delay delay delay of DOY

4. removal of Switch and solo from the payment functions

5. Shit new payment system

who thinks KK have done it??? tbh - i think they have now

SorkZmok
17-08-04, 17:09
look at it:

1. Epics deleted

2. Small item wipe

3. delay delay delay of DOY

4. removal of Switch and solo from the payment functions

5. Shit new payment system

who thinks KK have done it??? tbh - i think they have nowPLEASE MORE WHINE THREADS!!! WE NEED MORE!

[ edited ]

DigestiveBiscui
17-08-04, 17:11
PLEASE MORE WHINE THREADS!!! WE NEED MORE!

[ edited ]

staying for nc2 are ye??

i dunno - u calling me an idiot? :p

Biznatchy
17-08-04, 17:12
Ya not to mention the way they handle getting information to the playerbase, or lack of.

I know most of the people are feeling that we have been decieved and lied to just to keep us playing as long as possible and now they are attempting to yank max cash out our pockets for as little service as possible.

Add in the fact they have taken a plain fuck you silly americans stance, or more a if your not german fuck you stance.

DigestiveBiscui
17-08-04, 17:14
another thing i forgot to add to the list

- A MMORPG with NO storylines

- A MMORPG With 0 events on a server due to a few people killing others (KK being weak basically)

anything else?

its pissing me right off :(

Massacre**
17-08-04, 17:14
The only way KK are gonna save there arses is if they lose the epic wipe and keep the switch/solo payment...

I hope KK chose the right road tbh.

Kreb Slyvian
17-08-04, 17:15
another thing i forgot to add to the list

- A MMORPG with NO storylines

- A MMORPG With 0 events on a server due to a few people killing others (KK being weak basically)

anything else?

its pissing me right off :(

So, go already instead of hanging around whining. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Kreb

DigestiveBiscui
17-08-04, 17:16
So, go already instead of hanging around whining. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Kreb

surprised if KK can afford doors tbh - or know how to use them :lol:

Jaffo
17-08-04, 17:17
i think kk will lose alot of customers just because of the fact that the epics are getting wiped.

i know alot of people that have liek 2 accounts and most of there chars use at least 1 epic item E.G. moven. so thats at least 8 epics they are gonna have to re -do come DOY and with the amount of money kk are giving each char will they be able to afford to change faction to do the epics to make there char what he once was.

if the epics are getting deleted because of epics liek the DRE and NEXT epics because u cant take keys accross to DOY - why cant kk just say somehting like, if u hand in your DRE epic appy and epic revler vehicle to a GM, he can "spawn" u one in DOY. this way if u want to keep ur vehicle or appy u just hand ur key to a gm he writes ur name and what key u gave in on a list and come DOY u get a new key back.

in my eyes that seems simple

also the fact that i will not be able to pay via solo menas that i personally will not be able to play any more and alot of people my age that i know pay this way wont be able to play anymore

kk sort something out

Biznatchy
17-08-04, 17:17

Kreb

Been here this long might as well stay around and watch the train crash at the end of the movie. It would be like walking out on the end of an action flick when you already know the ending. You still want to see the scattered pieces of bodies laying around.

phunqe
17-08-04, 17:18
(I can't even be bothered to waste characters)

Wank3r
17-08-04, 17:20
phunqe shut up...

Switch payment = My only option. If this is gone, I can't pay. How many other people does this effect? I should think quite a few ppl tbh.

Jaffo
17-08-04, 17:21
Switch payment = My only option. If this is gone, I can't pay. How many other people does this effect? I should think quite a few ppl tbh.

exactly

phunqe
17-08-04, 17:24
phunqe shut up...

Well all other people are screaming and whining... I'm just consuming a little bit of my quota (which is quite unused so far).

EDIT: YOU made a sensible and calm post. Without swearword or insults. This I have no problem with (yes I'm reffering to other posts, not neccessarily the starting one here).

boombang
17-08-04, 17:27
PLEASE MORE WHINE THREADS!!! WE NEED MORE!

idiot.

[ edited ]

He has simply put into clear writing the things which KK have now committed too, which are not going to help their popularity

Nidhogg
17-08-04, 17:28
I appreciate that you're pissed at the news but don't fly off the handle and create threads depicting doom and gloom that doesn't exist.

N