PDA

View Full Version : I have someone elses stuff what do i do?

Kharnn
17-08-04, 16:54
Ive only been in the game for a few weeks so i might be posting in the wrong place so i apoligize if so. I logged in last night onto the Saturn server and as i was putting some stuff into the inventory( i cant remember name of that machine that allows you to do that) and i notice that someone elses stuff was in with mine. There was a full armor setup for a higher lvl monk and a tl26 and tl80 implant in there also from what i notice and maybe a psi spell or 2. Now im a melee tank named Kharnn and i know for a fact that i didnt put it in there. Im in no clan and i have no friends that are in this game with me. How would this of happened and what should i do? Thanks in advance for any help.

ZyproN
17-08-04, 16:57
Ive only been in the game for a few weeks so i might be posting in the wrong place so i apoligize if so. I logged in last night onto the Saturn server and as i was putting some stuff into the inventory( i cant remember name of that machine that allows you to do that) and i notice that someone elses stuff was in with mine. There was a full armor setup for a higher lvl monk and a tl26 and tl80 implant in there also from what i notice and maybe a psi spell or 2. Now im a melee tank named Kharnn and i know for a fact that i didnt put it in there. Im in no clan and i have no friends that are in this game with me. How would this of happened and what should i do? Thanks in advance for any help.

Only happend that once, probaly lag sometimes when i run whit my APU and zones ( and its laggy ) then i am a spy :p. But its only lag i think mate.

SilentEye
17-08-04, 16:57
Well, I can tell you this is a bug ^^
Did you relog to see if it was still there? I'm sure you have and if so, I think you need not to do anything.

For I don't think there is much to do. Unless someone on this forum goes "Hey that's my stuff." I believe you should keep it.
Not to be unfair, but just because you don't know whom's it is.

Silent

Eddie
17-08-04, 16:59
This usually happens when the server sends you the wrong information.

The best thing to do is not to touch anything (even if it's lots of worthy expensive stuff) but to log off and back on a few times, which should fix it.

Eddie

Spermy
17-08-04, 17:05
yeah, happenned to me, stuff goes back sooner or later anyway.

Spermy
17-08-04, 17:06

Actually, what server are you on? Might be able to give ya a good start

Kharnn
17-08-04, 17:39
Im on Saturn server 8). Thanks for the replies. I just didnt know if somone was losing anything good although i know its not my fault id feel kind of bad for the person who was losing the items. Im pretty laid back decent fella and unless i was pvp somone who was just or stronger then i(still have me le in 8) ) i didnt want to not earn taking somthing thats wasnt mine thats all.