PDA

View Full Version : who do you think the funniest person is in neocron

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 02:34
well, the forum has been dead for over 10 minutes, im like :0

so to create discussion, who is the funniest person youve seen/met in neocron or on the forums, it could be joke humour or people who just make you laff.

i havnt really met anyone who makes me laff more then one occasion, cant really think of anyone inperticular either O_o

Possessed
17-08-04, 02:36
It would definently have to be Lexxuk.

CkVega
17-08-04, 02:40
Tricky question really, loads of people here make me laugh. If I had to choose... hrm... I do like Danaes sense of humour :D Ithaqua can also make me laugh :)
So there, Danae and Ithaqua

boombang
17-08-04, 02:42
Hackis Muellman - he made me laugh like hell when I watched him being totally dominated on two of his chars (didn't get the other name), both times by runner who shouldn't have been able to kill him, if he had the ability to PvP as he readily claims.

The laughing bit came when he proclaimed himself to be an average PvPer, but a great leader, and that he was going to have his own clan soon....

bounty
17-08-04, 02:44
I don't really have a "one" person in particular who was funny necissarily through intentional humor. But i have met some super funny big dumb tank roleplayers like hazard(sorry if you weren't rping btw) and no one can forget shinjin. In fact i would go far as to say anyone not from pluto missed out on the nc experience just from his presence alone.

As far as flat out funny goes? I really don't think there are a lot of funny people. However there are a few that try to be funny and really just are immature and act like idiots imo.

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 02:47
However there are a few that try to be funny and really just are immature and act like idiots imo.

that would be me :p

Mattimeo
17-08-04, 02:48
Makes me laugh through actually being funny, makes me laugh for the sheer stupidity of the posts, or ironic humor, or all of the above? my vote drastically changes in each category.

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 02:48
Makes me laugh through actually being funny, makes me laugh for the sheer stupidity of the posts, or ironic humor, or all of the above? my vote drastically changes in each category.

just post all of them :p

Mr_Snow
17-08-04, 02:51
Nobody, I laugh so little in game that one time I was paid to say lol in local.

boombang
17-08-04, 02:53
Alias Neo is also very funny, but in a weird way - if you see him, ask him if you can be friends, and expect a few emails each day to let you know what e's been up to, and how he misses you

Mattimeo
17-08-04, 02:59
just post all of them :p

Benjie, Got, Nid, Scikar and Vett.

Two groups of two tie in categories. I'll leave it up to the readers to decide to prevent my post being edited for flaming :angel: . Listed in alphabetical order too!

Judge
17-08-04, 03:01
Lexx is pretty damn funny... as was punisher-x and Diss... Oh and boneybob. Omni is funny, but in a more sarcastic and rather cynical way. Shame everyone on that list (except omni and Lexx) has quit. :(

Scikar
17-08-04, 03:03
Phunqe.

-FN-
17-08-04, 03:06
no u

Spermy
17-08-04, 03:13
Oooh lexx!

Sex @ lexx

He's funny - like herpes.

Not an insult believe it or not,

Ever heard your mate try to pee with herpes?

Now THATS comedy. :lol:

hegemonic
17-08-04, 03:20
I make me laugh all the time.

I tell myself the funniest shit.

So "I R teh win" :rolleyes:

john irons
17-08-04, 03:40
lexxuk by a mile with ricard slade at a close second

on another note for serious posts with well written arguments i would say -fn-

Underground
17-08-04, 03:50
Lexx is childish and perverted, i wont go any further on lexx as ill get banned for flaming.

Vet makes me laugh at his ignorance
cRazy makes me laugh in pity because he makes threads like this in the vain hope he gets mentioned, well heres your mention.
Phunqe is pretty funny in a odd fucker kinda way

Ingame,
People like Masta Killa aka Ufora on the forums who think their the shit, when infact thats all they are, shit...
AYB and Silent arguments on trade :lol:
AYB and everyone else arguing on trade after we fuck around at fightnight completely pissed as hell on comms :lol:
Fenix whenever he loses a fight
Earth whenever he dies, goes ballistic on comms and starts thumping his desk :p (thats prolly gonna get me booted)
Kayne when hes in one of his funny moods O_o
Dis and Bodycoun'][' when their lashed on comms :lol:
Ixholla when hes on his PPU :lol: he once took heal S + D outta his belt, while having no buffs on himself, in PP, to give the team some primes, he then died to a melee PE :lol: :lol:

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 03:52
cRazy makes me laugh in pity because he makes threads like this in the vain hope he gets mentioned, well heres your mention.

bout time :p

Shadow Dancer
17-08-04, 04:21
Brillo and TKnukem. They hardly post here, so you wouldn't really know. But they make me crack up all the time.

I can't really think of anyone else. Redjacket was hilarious, but he's gone.

I agree with Underground though, about Fenix being funny when he dies or loses a fight. :p

System
17-08-04, 04:28
Hands out goes to fucking Devils Grace over fucking trading flaming me and everyone. He makes me laugh everytime i see him fucking type.

Melkior
17-08-04, 04:30
phunqe, stories = t3h pwn!!!

Underground
17-08-04, 04:36
Hands out goes to fucking Devils Grace over fucking trading flaming me and everyone. He makes me laugh everytime i see him fucking type.

oh yea DG is a damn god

just seeing him call someone a rabid goat or something is fucking hilarious in his smashed up english :lol:

Jest
17-08-04, 04:49
Redjacket was definitely funny.

Crazy is pretty funny for being only 12. ;)

HatchetRyda
17-08-04, 05:38
no one mentioned me..

:P

TheJester

SorkZmok
17-08-04, 06:13
Jester. Cause i like him. Somehow. Especially in the shower.

And apart from that, me. ME ME ME. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!1

HatchetRyda
17-08-04, 10:01
Jester. Cause i like him. Somehow. Especially in the shower.

And apart from that, me. ME ME ME. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!1

shower pr0n with Kapow and I? :P

That's just plain silly, you silly goose! :P

phunqe
17-08-04, 10:08
Well... I think I would have to go with kreal for now...

He had this tank before "Kriz" and man... I laughed so much when I was with him.

We we were usually at MC5 with my PPU and Kriz's people skills are to be commended.

"PLEASE LEAVE MC5, WE ARE HERE NOW"... "I AM HERE, WHY ARE YOU HERE WHEN I AM HERE?" lol... and when we sometimes got killed by a group of people at mc5, he went in bezerk mode and killed everybody... lol and the comments hahah...

All this combined with the fact that he was very very good made it all a complete winnar :p

Unfortunately not many know about this, but he needs to be commended anyway :p

Rade
17-08-04, 10:10
SHINJIN

and nid

Cerbious
17-08-04, 10:11
Nobody, I laugh so little in game that one time I was paid to say lol in local.

Now thats funny... so Mr_Snow ^^ :P

bounty
17-08-04, 10:16
i want to retract my statement earlier and replace my "vote" with Mumblyfish. That fucker is about as hilarious as it gets for a computer game that is(you'd pry make me laugh in real life too pal).

and1guy
17-08-04, 10:27
miss cleo on ventrilo.. cracks me up :D

other than that.. nobody really.. everyone pisses me off :mad:

Rade
17-08-04, 10:34
other than that.. nobody really.. everyone pisses me off :mad:

I think people have noticed that :p

P4mp3rk3
17-08-04, 11:44
I would have to vote for mumblyfish as well...
And Marx

RedJacket got boring with his cows and being their deity :rolleyes:

Richard Slade
17-08-04, 11:50
I think my ex gf gotta have been the funniest person so far in NC..
She used to hijack my account and give away all my stuff... fucking hilarious.

But to be honest, Götter made himself a name when telling the story of NC2, with the FREak down, Nid got his points in 4 word stories and other stuff, but still, Mr Guinea pig is still my fav, you know who he is ;)

@john irons: Can I sex your ear with my blessed poisoned rat on a stick of doom?
(Yes, I'm hardcore Munchkin playah!)

SilentEye
17-08-04, 12:07
Soo.... Who's gonna pick me? :o

Richard Slade
17-08-04, 12:20
Soo.... Who's gonna pick me? :o
I might pick you for that statement alone..

SilentEye
17-08-04, 12:27
I'll take you on a date if you do... ;)

Jeros82
17-08-04, 12:35
phunqe, stories = t3h pwn!!!

True True.....

ROZZER187
17-08-04, 12:52
crazy on pluto coz of the threads he writes on the ingame forum,

best one was bitch make me a sandwhich, inside the thread it said

www.bitchmakemeasandwhich.com :lol:

the site exists :lol:

[TgR]KILLER
17-08-04, 12:56
True True.....

very true lol.. i'm still waiting on the next story ;)

is lexxy even here atm ? wasn't he out of time on his account again ? hmm gotta login to msn once then and find him :p

alot of people who can crack me up.. sometimes just by acting so plain stupid lol..

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 13:32
crazy on pluto coz of the threads he writes on the ingame forum,

best one was bitch make me a sandwhich, inside the thread it said

www.bitchmakemeasandwhich.com :lol:

the site exists :lol:

http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com :p

2 votes for me so far, not bad if i do say so moiself

Shadow Dancer
17-08-04, 18:42
Oh yes definitely Mumblyfish. How could I forget him.

Although he's kinda mean. :)

Dribble Joy
17-08-04, 18:47
Rejacket, I once made a 'where in the name of satan's firey dick hole is redjacket' thread when he dissapeared after about 4 days, I missed his postage a lot.

Now I have been reminded of him after all this time, I feel all bad about forgetting him. :(

That didn;t sound odd did it?

ezza
17-08-04, 18:53
on the forums here? hmmnoone redjacket got boring after a while with his pointless crap he constantly spewd out.

in game, Devils grace on saturn for his l33t english/portugese trash talking on trade(and his occasionly break out into song on teamspeak :lol: )

megaman was funny on pluto, only cos he talked the biggest pile of shite ive ever seen.

manderf
17-08-04, 19:30
hazards funny cuz he cant spell and i kill him like 30 times everyday and the he spams trade accusing me of sploits. Brillo is hella funny and so is tknukem.

Omnituens
17-08-04, 20:33
Omni is funny, but in a more sarcastic and rather cynical way.
Damn right.

I agree punforge-x was funny.

but on the forums, Lexx is king. Or Nid's closing messeges.

D1S
17-08-04, 20:34
queen mablet - cuz shes oh so sweet and innocent :p

All the lads in AYB on coms, mainly bodycount and his - lets bring a load of york troopers to the GR at foster during the event :lol:

Benjie
17-08-04, 20:37
Benjie
Why did teh chicken cross teh road?

sync warped tere :p

Erm, off the top of my head. I know it aint funny. :p

plague
17-08-04, 20:38
i'd have to say lexx is teh win, hes guenia sig got me realy loughing :p

Marx
17-08-04, 20:49
I think the entire Pluto overnight crew is hilarious.

<3

Nippa
17-08-04, 22:40
for me has to be the

mayhem mike what a funny guy had some laugths on ts with him
devils grace he the man
w33man

them guys are the win hands down

Agent L
17-08-04, 22:44
Lexxuk.
And cRazy. I meant cRazy isn't really much funny, but he annoys lots of ppl and their reactions are funny : D

nobby
18-08-04, 02:14
nid.....or maybe nobby

garyu69
18-08-04, 02:24
KILLER']very true lol.. i'm still waiting on the next story ;)

is lexxy even here atm ? wasn't he out of time on his account again ? hmm gotta login to msn once then and find him :p

alot of people who can crack me up.. sometimes just by acting so plain stupid lol..
bah you should have said me with my pictures descriptions on msn :p

Mods are funny but they cheat because they make their witty comments then close the topic to stop anyone getting their own back

Viper Venom
18-08-04, 02:41
Then PM Holger, and be all like "Bitch, get me Thanatos!" and he'd be all like "Oh no, yes sir!" then you'd totally knock him the fuck out with your bitch-fists and he'd be all like "omg plz dun hurt me" because all Germans are like that, I read it on the history channel.^^ i think erm....... mumbly is

NeVaR
18-08-04, 10:57
I Just say "Redd Harvest".... its a sahme that he has quit nc... :(

Rade
18-08-04, 12:23

I think konrad was mumbling something about redd coming back for doy. If
not Ima harrass him until he does.

Richard Slade
18-08-04, 13:01
"I wonder why my wife is so angry at me, it's not like I love her sister, I just wanna fuck her..."
Guess who said it and win a cookie :p

Vampire222
18-08-04, 13:03
JackScratch :D Well and nexx alex pete and eggs, they always knew how to make nc fun in some way... and Jester from uranus too..... hell i can keep going

cRazy2003
18-08-04, 13:12
I think the entire Pluto overnight crew is hilarious.

<3

omfg im in the overnight crew :p

<3

Tratos
18-08-04, 13:17
Probably mumbly for comments such as "Laser Fucking Jesus Christ" :lol: :p

trigger hurt
18-08-04, 13:23
MayhemMike, KimmyG, Weeman, ZoneseeK

All the people who ask me for their stuff back when I hack their red sl belts:
Thander, Army, GENOLOGY.

Leebzie
18-08-04, 13:53
i havnt really met anyone who makes me laff more then one occasion, cant really think of anyone inperticular either O_o

:( how could you ! :(

cRazy2003
18-08-04, 18:40
:( how could you ! :(

:0 im sorreh

when i see soulblade and he says something funneh im like omg rofles so soulblade is the funniest man EVAR.

Birkoff
18-08-04, 18:54
Lexx is childish and perverted, i wont go any further on lexx as ill get banned for flaming.

Vet makes me laugh at his ignorance
Phunqe is pretty funny in a odd fucker kinda way

Ingame,
People like Masta Killa aka Ufora on the forums who think their the shit, when infact thats all they are, shit...
AYB and Silent arguments on trade :lol:
AYB and everyone else arguing on trade after we fuck around at fightnight completely pissed as hell on comms :lol:
Fenix whenever he loses a fight
Earth whenever he dies, goes ballistic on comms and starts thumping his desk :p (thats prolly gonna get me booted)
Kayne when hes in one of his funny moods O_o
Dis and Bodycoun'][' when their lashed on comms :lol:
Ixholla when hes on his PPU :lol: he once took heal S + D outta his belt, while having no buffs on himself, in PP, to give the team some primes, he then died to a melee PE :lol: :lol:

I think thats every1. Oh and sov for dying in the chaos caves on a ppu and the apu clearing the cav again solo b4 he got a res.:D

it had to be said.

retr0n
18-08-04, 18:58

r o f l :D

Mobius
18-08-04, 19:13
ok hold on.. who's funny on 'cron... uuh........ smeg.. i can't even remember anyones name! and.. uuhm.. ah nm.. need coffee... ah ye.. the mods.. they r teh fun. for trying to wave off smirks and cruddy remarks. like after teh .plan file of doom. cheers n pillows. don't break ur headbones.

Lexxuk
18-08-04, 19:58

I'm sure if your opinion mattered at all I would feel insulted, however as your opinion counts for nothing at all, I do not care about your worthless opinion of me.

cRazy2003
18-08-04, 19:59
I'm sure if your opinion mattered at all I would feel insulted, however as your opinion counts for nothing at all, I do not care about your worthless opinion of me.

lexx is back? well im leaving :p

Mobius
18-08-04, 20:05
Lexxuk's sig > Everything

Spermy
18-08-04, 20:07

Hehe, so cornwall eh? That explains EVERYTHING :lol:

Mobius
18-08-04, 20:25
Mumblyfish = very very strange. in an entertaining fashion.

Spermy
18-08-04, 21:16
Ingame gryyphon... ( MEEEEEEE!)

"Whose house? Gryphs house!"

"WHOSE HOUSE? GRYPHS HOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUSE!"

Redd Harvest
18-08-04, 23:43

:wtf:

It's stretching it to see my name in the PvP thread, but this is fucking hilarious.

Best Comedy Award goes to... NeVaR. :D