PDA

View Full Version : Whoa,

Roc-a-fella
17-08-04, 02:32
Just read about customizable apartments... i mean that is what ive always wanted i almost cheesed myself when i saw that!

boombang
17-08-04, 02:34
its going to be like... ultima!!!!

yes!!!

minsc
17-08-04, 03:47
its going to be like... ultima!!!!

yes!!!

the customizable houses on ultima online sucked, couldnt make anything look good and the game is just ugly now too.

SilentEye
17-08-04, 03:55
Roc a Fella you want to change the height of your signature before Niddy notices ^^

Underground
17-08-04, 04:20
Roc a Fella you want to change the height of your signature before Niddy notices ^^

yea listen to SilentMod roca....

Drexel
17-08-04, 05:10
Problem is, ive known about customisable appartments for months, and its one aspect of the game I have been REALLY looking foward to, and knowing it would be expensive I started making money madly so i could get stuck straight in when it arrives.

Now 97mil nc later i am told i will be starting with 2000nc and just my starter appartment (maybe), so im pretty pissed, i made all that money legit, with the express purpose of customising the fuck out of an appartment or 6, and maybe even holding customisation competitions for the community with nc cash prizes.

But yes, it will be a very exciting aspect that is long overdue (ie. dynamic objects).

However im not sure i ever wish to amass personal wealth in Neocron again as it has now proved not to be a perpetual world. I may just stick to aimless PKing. Bleh...

Gotterdammerung
17-08-04, 05:26

I noticed.

So resize it to 100 pixels high please and check your pm's for a more personal notice

SilentEye
17-08-04, 12:44
yea listen to SilentMod roca....

Silentmod, I like the sound of that! *hint hint* *poke gotter, niddy*