PDA

View Full Version : [OT]Blanka vs Spiderman

Jest
17-08-04, 01:33
Ok me and Jack were having this argument on who would win in a fight, Blanka or Spiderman.
http://spideymovie.20m.com/SPidey_movie_gallery/images/costume2.jpg http://streetfighterdeluxe.1go.dk/img/characters/blanka-3.gif

And before you answer with "Jest you are the biggest fucking nerd ever for having an argument on something so stupid." My answer is its just a bit of fun, and besides, Jack is the nerd for thinking freaking Blanka would win. He'd get pwned so fast he wouldnt know what hit him. I mean come on.

Clownst0pper
17-08-04, 01:35
Cant stand either really!

Toad > All

Doc Oc also kicks royal arse

Possessed
17-08-04, 01:35
Who is Blanka? (Someone was bound to ask it).

Spiderman wins anyhow (http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/compare.pl?q1=spiderman&q2=blanka&B1=Make+a+fight%21&compare=1&langue=us)

enigma_b17
17-08-04, 01:36
go morph

Jest
Blanka is a character from Street Fighter. I just dunno about you kids these days.

enigma_b17
blanka is a character from street fighter, hes this weird lookin beasty thing that can generate electricity :)

Clownst0pper
17-08-04, 01:37
blanka is a character from street fighter, hes this weird lookin beasty thing that can generate electricity :)

mm, hes a brute alright. He used to have an annoying move where you could claw them in a corner permanently, and they couldnt do anything

Bro loved it- LOL

Possessed
17-08-04, 01:39
Ah, I only ever played Street Fighter 2 on my Sega Megadrive, and I was more concerned with beating my friends than with the names at that young age :)

Richard Slade
17-08-04, 01:43
To actually come with a serious ( :wtf: ) answer:
It's all depending on the scenery...
in the middle of the desert, Blanka would win since spiderman is a small wanker that would be electrocuted if he tried come close and since Blanka is friggin' fast he could only try to run
However Blanka was never known to be very bright or dexterious, so if Spidy has something to climb aroud on, in a city for example,
he'd web Blanka to death.

Napalm82
17-08-04, 02:03
If ya look at some of the matches you can see that the bible lost to playboy
(Link in Possessed's post)

Drake6k
17-08-04, 02:10
Why do people like spiderman? Blanka would own him!
http://streetfighterdeluxe.1go.dk/img/characters/blanka-4.gif http://streetfighterdeluxe.1go.dk/img/characters/blanka-2.gif

Judge
17-08-04, 02:48
Why do people like spiderman?

Because he's awesome. Spiderman > All other superheroes/characters

Anyone played Spiderman 2 yet? Its actually a really fucking awesome game imo, me and my mate were just missioning it around for a few hours doing some insane swings, flips, and wallruns. Awesome. :D

Scikar
17-08-04, 02:50
I agree with Jack. Who cares if Spidey can climb walls and shoot web (which btw should be coming out of canisters in the films, not glands, otherwise they'd be coming outta his ass)? Blanka has sharp claws, can electrocute people, he's about 3x stronger than Spidey is, just as agile, and was RAISED BY FRICKING MONKEYS!!

CkVega
17-08-04, 02:51
Gotta say spiderman really, his ability to use ranged attacks to bind Blanka would give him the advantage. Although Blanka might be strong, Spiderman is no weakling and no matter how strong someone is, throw enough web at them and they won't be able to attack you back.
I'm so sad!

boombang
17-08-04, 02:55
so Spidey has Blanka covered in web.....

what then you newly web gland ridden punk?

you can't finish the old skool badboy off cos he'll do you with his leccy jooce.

Blanka wins. kthx

Judge
17-08-04, 02:58
Spider fires web balls to damage blanka (as in the games) or after webbing him up completely uses a web as a lasso then smacks blanka around a bit and leaves him dangling from a streelamp as a macabre warning to anyone who should mess with the spidey.

CkVega
17-08-04, 02:59
muuuusstttt nooooot reeeeppppppllllly.......BAH!

Perhaps they would be at something of an impasse.
Blanka can't attack because he is bound, Spiderman can't finish him because he would be electricuted. But if Batman was there, he would be able to finish Blanka off no problems, Batman > all

Scikar
17-08-04, 03:00
Spider fires web balls to damage blanka (as in the games) or after webbing him up completely uses a web as a lasso then smacks blanka around a bit and leaves him dangling from a streelamp as a macabre warning to anyone who should mess with the spidey.
You forget Blanka weighs about four times as much as Spidey does. :p

Besides, he has to actually hit Blanka with all this web. Blanka knows how to move monkey-style, flipping off walls etc so he can quite easily dodge pathetic web.

boombang
17-08-04, 03:02
games?!?!?!?

thought we were talking rl...

The PROPER spidey would keep squirting his web at blanka, who would send electric shocks up the web as soon as it hits (the webs are wet, and therefore conduct). If spidey shot long bursts, he'd end up fried.

Even if he didn't get fried, Blanka would keep breaking through the webs, and Spidy would run out of juice (canisters can't hold much).

Even more likely, Peter Parker would be walking along and be eaten by the big beast before he'd even managed to get his spandex jumpsuit on.

CkVega
17-08-04, 03:04
Even if he didn't get fried, Blanka would keep breaking through the webs, and Spidy would run out of juice (canisters can't hold much).

Hmm, are we talking classic Spiderman or the Spderman from the new films?

boombang
17-08-04, 03:04
ahahah - in fact, it turns out that Spidey is an LE droner noob, and Blanka can't touch him, no matter how much he despises him and his kind.

Close thread???

boombang
17-08-04, 03:06
Hmm, are we talking classic Spiderman or the Spderman from the new films?

new Spiderman from films? I wiped my memory of the whole event as soon as the credits rolled. Yet another comic book tragedy - why oh why 'modify' the original story?

When I talk Spidey, I mean the real Spidey!

CkVega
17-08-04, 03:08
Fair enough, I can live with that.

Judge
17-08-04, 03:08
You forget Blanka weighs about four times as much as Spidey does. :p

Yes, but spider is also pretty damn strong, considering that he takes huge drops without rolling and his arms take his own weight falling stories at a time before he shoots off a web.

Besides, he has to actually hit Blanka with all this web. Blanka knows how to move monkey-style, flipping off walls etc so he can quite easily dodge pathetic web.

Spiderman has spidey-sense, so he would know where blanka was about to flip off to before he had a chance to move, also spidey is sooooo much more agile and shit.

Judge
17-08-04, 03:10
The PROPER spidey would keep squirting his web at blanka, who would send electric shocks up the web as soon as it hits (the webs are wet, and therefore conduct). If spidey shot long bursts, he'd end up fried.

Its not guaranteed that they conduct... it all depends on the atomic structure of spidermans webs.

EDIT: Shit, sorry about the double post. I meant to copy this post out and edit it into my previous one. Damn you submit button!

boombang
17-08-04, 03:18
Its not guaranteed that they conduct... it all depends on the atomic structure of spidermans webs.

will speak to my bio-chem mate on Wednesday night.

I know that real spider webs conduct (although they tend to lose their stickiness and form). Maybe Spidermans 'homemade' web material differs slightly? (lets not mention spiderman and having web glands anymore - he doesn't k?)

CkVega
17-08-04, 03:25
I was gonna go and buy the Marvel vs Capcom 2 game and see for myself who would actually win but if it costs this much (http://www.capcom.com/xpml/game.xpml?gameid=650046) I don't think I'll bother :wtf:

ino
17-08-04, 07:24
Well dont matter Gaara will own them both :).

But I dont know Im no super fan of Spiderman but there is this little thing about him that seperates him from the rest of the marvel heroes. He has quite the humour at times :) and the isnt that insanly strong that alot of other supah heroes are I like that.

Then Blanka he's a super freak of nature ;)

SorkZmok
17-08-04, 07:44
Old, i know. But still funny. (http://www2.b3ta.com/spidermanwillmakeyougay/)

nobby
18-08-04, 00:51
RAISED BY FRICKING MONKEYS!!
:lol:
i'd say that blanka would kill him in no time!

Benjie
18-08-04, 00:54
Blanka has electricity, Spiderman has cobwebs!

If Spiderman covered blanka in cobwebs, Blanka would just remove them with electricity. If Spiderman attacks Blanka with cobwebs, Blankas electricity will flow through the cobwebs and damage spiderman.
Therefore Blanka > Spiderman.

Plus, Blanka is a big monster, Spiderman is just a freaky teenager in a costume.

Drake6k
18-08-04, 00:55
http://colony.mit.edu/~ju-chan/gfdotcom/sfpics/blanka.jpg

Gohei
18-08-04, 00:56
Think Hulk would stand a chance against that monster ?

Benjie
18-08-04, 00:58
The Hulk is just Blanka without electricity and without claws, so no.

Drake6k
18-08-04, 00:58

No way, they are the same but Blanka has electricity and claws.

Drake6k
18-08-04, 00:59
The Hulk is just Blanka without electricity and without claws, so no.

lmao thats what we get for using ventrilo

anyone wanna talk to mirrorshades + some random people?

Benjie
18-08-04, 01:00
No way, they are the same but Blanka has electricity and claws.
Rofl! Ventrillo > all. :p

Gohei
18-08-04, 01:00
Yeah but then again, the Hulk is a lot bigger then Blanka, isn't he ?
My mom says that size does matter...

Benjie
18-08-04, 01:02
Your mum tells you that size matters? I hope she isn't refering to your penis. :p

Drake6k
18-08-04, 01:09
Yeah but then again, the Hulk is a lot bigger then Blanka, isn't he ?

Blanka is smaller yeah but that would make him fast enough to get in a electro attack.

retr0n
18-08-04, 01:11
Dr. Evil all the way

CkVega
18-08-04, 01:14
Who would win between Superman and Gold member?

And the same question again if a kryptonite condom came into play?

retr0n
18-08-04, 01:23
Who would win between Superman and Gold member?

And the same question again if a kryptonite condom came into play?

Hmmm... tough one... I would have to say Banana Man....

And the Hulk is really not THAT big, atleast not the original one, the movie
that came out a few years ago is shit c*ck... But I guess that's what most
of the kids today take as reference...

Gohei
18-08-04, 01:28
And the Hulk is really not THAT big, atleast not the original one, the movie
that came out a few years ago is shit c*ck... But I guess that's what most
of the kids today take as reference...

I remember Hulk holding Spidey in the palm of his hand in some pictures from the comics, but i might be wrong.. And ye the new move was pretty icky...

I love the old TV series from the 80's or whenever it was produced.. Dont remember much of it tho..

@ benjie, my mum is purer then virgin Mary and wud never ever think of such things.. I doubt shes ever seen a penis... U filthy man... :lol:

CkVega
18-08-04, 01:29
Hmmm... tough one... I would have to say Banana Man....

OMG Banana Man OWNS!!!

Benjie
18-08-04, 01:40
@ benjie, my mum is purer then virgin Mary and wud never ever think of such things.. I doubt shes ever seen a penis... U filthy man... :lol:
Heh, Gohei thinks his mums a virgin. :p
(If I offend you, sorry I'll edit it. It's just funne! ;))

Either way, the majority in this poll are wrooooooong. Blanka > Spiderman. ;)

Gohei
18-08-04, 01:41
Can u prove the opposite, maybe ? I dont think so.

Benjie
18-08-04, 01:42
Can u prove the opposite, maybe ? I dont think so.
Erm, yes! Your here! Let me tell you where babies come from...

CkVega
18-08-04, 01:43
Gohei is Jesus :eek:

Gohei
18-08-04, 01:44
Lies! My mum wud never do that sorta things :mad: .

Think were on to something here....

Benjie
18-08-04, 01:45
Who would win in a fight?

Jesus or Spiderman?

Gohei
18-08-04, 01:47
Pfft, Jesus had no fighting skills whatsoever...
He let those romans boss him around and stab him with forks and spears and shit.. Weak pushover..

Spiderman would win without a doubt..

boombang
18-08-04, 12:36
OMG Banana Man OWNS!!!

no.

bananaman was rubbish.

Josh Dabbs
18-08-04, 12:50
Blanka would win hands down, because (if you're staying true to the game)his electricity seems to ignore rules of conductivity... so Spidey webs Blanka, electric current runs down the web and POW! Good night Peter Parker.

The real question is, could Dan from Street Fighter beat Spiderman?

Siygess
18-08-04, 12:53
Dan? I dont even know if Dan can fight :lol:

Richard Slade
18-08-04, 13:17
Erm, yes! Your here! Let me tell you where babies come from...
...they come from MC5 and you know it

Polar
18-08-04, 15:54
soo my oppinion is:
blanka > all rediculis superheros in underware
because with blanka i bashed all my friend back in my childhood
he just owns all exept this stupid

...I stept in from the german forum... and i think i like it here =)

Ryuben
18-08-04, 15:56
soo my oppinion is:
blanka > all rediculis superheros in underware
because with blanka i bashed all my friend back in my childhood
he just owns all exept this stupid

...I stept in from the german forum... and i think i like it here =)
rule 1 of the english forum spam
Rule 2 never admit to rule 1 to nidy :D

as ur post count needs some buffing :p

ezza
18-08-04, 16:02
i gotta go for blanka, i never was a fan of the green skinned eletrifying freak, however spiderman is a load of my ass so blanka wins :p

Polar
18-08-04, 16:04
Yes sir !
in the german forum the only rule is to talk about MJS' Porsche in every Thread =)

damn the google fight is against my opinion
http://www.googlefight.com/cgi-bin/compare.pl?q1=Spiderman&q2=Blanka&B1=Make+a+fight%21&compare=1&langue=us

Clownst0pper
18-08-04, 16:10
If bullets bounce off the hulks skin, I very much doubt a puny electric shock from blanka is going to do much dmg.

More than anything it will tickle, as he quickly crushes his face with a single punch

Gohei
18-08-04, 16:15
Hes still an organic creature and will be damaged by electricity. And Blanka is fast as fuck. U seen him wrapping himself up into this ball, and throws himself all over the place ? I'd like to see the fat Hulk try and hit that...

ezza
18-08-04, 16:20
If bullets bounce off the hulks skin, I very much doubt a puny electric shock from blanka is going to do much dmg.

More than anything it will tickle, as he quickly crushes his face with a single punch
while the skin may be hard, the eletricity would flow so would still harm hulk

Guile hairdo always looked like it was styled after a fight with blanka

Organics
18-08-04, 16:41
Blanka = teh win.

He'd win :D Especially if I was controlling him ^^ I fucking loved SF2, completed the arcade tons of times with Blanka, he was easily my favourite character. Was so much fun owning all the Ryu/Ken sheep who thought he was the "best" character :p

Blanka had such crazy heavy damage moves, really effective. Dam I'm tempted to buy a megadrive and buy it :D

greendonkeyuk
18-08-04, 17:12
organics m8 an emulator is cheaper. oh and btw real men used to use zangeif to beat their opponents.

Spinning piledriver, nuff said.

back on topic

Blanka would beat spiderman totally. Streetfighter batters marvel action heroes any day of the week. Well apart from gambit. he pwns.

Clownst0pper
18-08-04, 17:13
organics m8 an emulator is cheaper. oh and btw real men used to use zangeif to beat their opponents.

Spinning piledriver, nuff said.

back on topic

Blanka would beat spiderman totally. Streetfighter batters marvel action heroes any day of the week. Well apart from gambit. he pwns.

Prefer jubelee or however u spell her name!

She kicks arse :P

Ryuben
18-08-04, 18:09
Prefer jubelee or however u spell her name!

She kicks arse :P

:O come on its got to be the fit SF cop chun li ?? i think thats her

mmmm helicopter kick was it :angel: