PDA

View Full Version : If you have 2 accounts can you transfer to one for NC2

Psycho_Soldier
16-08-04, 22:52
For example, if I were to have 2 accounts, for pluto. When we transfer to NC2 to a 4 character server, we should be able transfer characters from other accounts we own to one account since we wont be on a 1 character server anymore. Why should we have to pay for 2 accounts for 2 characters when its a 4 character server? o_O

amfest
16-08-04, 23:33
Though I sympathighs, I dont' really see why people should be given this option. It was the choice to play on a 1 character server. It was also a choice to "purchase" another account to get around that 1 character limit on the server to play a different character.

But if the option was given it would have to be given to all. Not just the pluto players who seem to be complaining. Even other servers with multi accounts could mix and match the characters they have across their accounts to form the teamup of their characters they want the most.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
17-08-04, 11:02
ok then
can u e.g take 2 saturn char and 2 uranus char on 1 account and move them 2 one 4 char server? :wtf:

Dim
17-08-04, 14:13
if those are on the same account.. you can, but it's not possible to merge accounts.

james_finn
17-08-04, 15:20
Im sorry that not a valid reason, If KK give us a one slot server to start off with we wont be bothered. Its the fact that I am forced to move to the 4 char server, when Ive been happy playing on a one slot (And yes I do have multiple accounts). I think they should allow a pluto merge.

Delphi

Jest
17-08-04, 16:34
Right now the plan file says no but I believe they are reconsidering it. We should hear something final but not until next week (after the German gaming convention).