PDA

View Full Version : KK sort the saturn server out

ezza
16-08-04, 21:37
after reading dark reapers thread was all up for logging on and having some fun on my tank

ok lets see logs in at my apartment, all seems fine.

head down stairs, OH WAIT WHILE IN SYNC I BECOME A FUCKING SPY!!!!!!! YAY FOR ME!!

relog

back as tank in my apartment.

head down again, then realise my proto and filter 2 aint in and arein my apartment, i think np grap imps and get poked ready for some fun

umm try to get in apartment

enter code.................nothing
starts getting really angry

some TG comes over try to go to his apartment oh look nothing happening for him either

at which point my quote was "this is fucking bullshit, im logging"

which i did, and now here i am

i know NC2 beta is fun and all, but for the majority of people still left playing retail we would like servers that work, and i mean work not the work every now and again that saturn currently does

ino
16-08-04, 22:15
Yeah it would be nice if they atleast tried to spiff saturn up some. The missions have been broken for how long now?. I have 6k left to cap dex after loming some vhc back to agl. And there is no way to make one singel mission. I've heard about ppl that manages to cancel out the one billions fucked up missions and then be able to do one mission :). I did that and the mission says. Oh Im sorry but you allready have one fucked up mission so you can accept another one. JAY.

Oh and edit.

Lets just say it isnt that funny anymore.

retr0n
16-08-04, 22:17
Honestly, they are using all hardware available to beta test NC2... Saturn is
now running on a PIC processor...

MrChumble
16-08-04, 22:17
The bugs in NC are really annoying, but after two years do you really think it's worth KK using the last three weeks before NC2 open beta to fix them?

Swallow your anger for a wee bit more then see if NC2 has fixed them :)

retr0n
16-08-04, 22:18
The bugs in NC are really annoying, but after two years do you really think it's worth KK using the last three weeks before NC2 open beta to fix them?

Swallow your anger for a wee bit more then see if NC2 has fixed them :)

As long as they take our money for the service they provide then yes, yes
they should.

ino
16-08-04, 22:18
Whatever it is they gave to the saturn server it manages to fuck up the servers Every singel day. I log on check if any friends are on zone down from tg app takes a minute to zone, maby a crash and that 50/80 sync shit. I usually just zone back up and maby log the ppu to poke some sorry ppl who have died due to some really messed up lags and other goodies.

I might understand them not doing any HW upgrades. but honestly how long could it possibly take to fix the missions? They can edit out our remote repair tools and lower tradeskill exp on the fly without patching. I do think they could have fixed the mission bug in 15 minutes 4 months ago aswell.

Agent FunHead
16-08-04, 22:25
Yeah it would be nice if they atleast tried to spiff saturn up some. The missions have been broken for how long now?. I have 6k left to cap dex after loming some vhc back to agl. And there is no way to make one singel mission. I've heard about ppl that manages to cancel out the one billions fucked up missions and then be able to do one mission :). I did that and the mission says. Oh Im sorry but you allready have one fucked up mission so you can accept another one. JAY.

Oh and edit.

Lets just say it isnt that funny anymore.

If i click the cancel mission button like 200 times (maybe more but my finger goes too fast to count) eventually the mission description changes to 1 mission saying Apply World Changes or something along those lines, then i can accept a mission.

Then have to hurry to do the mission cos if i fatal back to desktop and dont get in before i time out then i have broken mission window again.

also after every mission I do, i then have to relog and let myself time out before it lets me start another mission.

Dunno if this will help you, it centainly wont help as much as them just fixing it, but as we know KK are all playing SW:G.

BonG

ino
16-08-04, 22:27
haha well I've been trying on my apu like a million times to remove the missions. I eventually get them all gone but still says I have a missions so cant accept. So I tried to cancel a couple of thousand times like I said Its 6k :) but to no luck.

Agent FunHead
16-08-04, 22:36
Bah sounds like im just one of the lucky ppl then

erm u could try getting a cst 3 buff and put a cst 3 and 2 chip in and go to a friendly OP and try building stuff lol

ino
16-08-04, 22:41
Yeah I could except TG's on saturn now days is not even close to what it was before no friendly ops to use.. I havent checked maby, Fallen angels have Emmerson back or something.. I could do that :) And my ppu is crahn and that dex is allready full so cant use the friendly ops there.

MrChumble
16-08-04, 22:52
As long as they take our money for the service they provide then yes, yes
they should.

They don't take your money, you give it to them.

Biznatchy
16-08-04, 23:01
They don't take your money, you give it to them.

Wrong mister we pay them for a service. There is no give to it. Give implies a gift, we are not giving presents to KK's hookers, well maybe we are, but still we expect some service for it.

Celt
16-08-04, 23:08

Swallow your anger for a wee bit more then see if NC2 has fixed them :)Considering we will have to pay for NC2, ask yourself, honestly chumble, what are you doing telling people to ignore recent induced, game crippling bugs, which have existed now for 6 weeks, in the hope that a "new" game we will have to pay for, lose most of our items and work for, will fix them, all the while continuing to pay for the non-functioning current one?

Look at it chumble, and ask yourself why you are posting this.

Shadow Dancer
16-08-04, 23:12
Well NC2 is pretty close. I'm assuming this month is already paid for, for most players. They don't HAVE to pay for september. If doy is bringing upgraded servers, I doubt it would be like this.

Celt
16-08-04, 23:12
Well NC2 is pretty close. I'm assuming this month is already paid for, for most players. They don't HAVE to pay for september. If doy is bringing upgraded servers, I doubt it would be like this.It was late june when these bugs first popped up, wasnt it? :/

Shadow Dancer
16-08-04, 23:15
It was late june when these bugs first popped up, wasnt it? :/

For saturn yea, but I really do have faith that NC2 will bring better and more stable SERBHERS!

MrChumble
16-08-04, 23:17
Wrong mister we pay them for a service. There is no give to it. Give implies a gift, we are not giving presents to KK's hookers, well maybe we are, but still we expect some service for it.

It is up to each personal individually whether they choose to pay for the service. Yes, in a literal sense you do not give them money, but it is your choice to pay each month, KK do not take the money from you.

If the service has been worth paying for until now (which I think it has, despite some rather annoying unresolved issues) then it's worth paying for for another few weeks until we can all play NC2.

Frankly if I can contain my moaning for a few weeks then anyone can :D

Glok
16-08-04, 23:23
I have had such a hard time getting out of my apt the last few days sometimes I just alt-F4'ed the fucker. But then I log in 10 minutes later to try again. O_o

I just thank the lord that neither of my chars has the mission bug.

Celt
16-08-04, 23:29
For saturn yea, but I really do have faith that NC2 will bring better and more stable SERBHERS!That's fine mate, and I actually agree with you to some degree.

What is not fine, is telling people not to complain because NC2 will fix it and is coming soon(TM).

By the time NC2 fixes it(lets say october 1st), that's june, july, august, september subs fees for cripplings new bugs not being fixed, plus €20 for the upgrade.

So a grand total of $65 per saturn player JUST to play on a server thats works properly.

It's not ok for people like chumble to say what they say, frankly, it insults me more then someone insulting my mother(:p).

Mr_Snow
16-08-04, 23:29
It is up to each personal individually whether they choose to pay for the service. Yes, in a literal sense you do not give them money, but it is your choice to pay each month, KK do not take the money from you.

KK are payed to provide a service and once they accept any money they are obilged to provide the said service and not providing it is a breach of consumer law in europe.Just out of curiousity why is it always the platers fault in your eyes and never KKs?