PDA

View Full Version : International server

GIJ0e
16-08-04, 15:23
quick question-

the rumour is 4 slots, can you please confirm or deny this? surely you must know details like that by now?

and before the fanbois start up with "omg stop teh whine" i want to know so i dont waste a month levelling a character i wont be taking to nc2 with me if it turns out to be 2 slot or something.

cheers.

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-04, 15:56
this gonna get locked by t3h nid they already know this question is up and will awnser it after the GC..

i want to know the same thing.. but i gues it would be @ least 4 slots because uranus / sat are 4 slots to.. i'm already leveling a poker atm so lets hope its 4 slots :p tho.. its not wasting time.. rest is so boring and nothing else to do with the cash then spend it on a new char lol

GIJ0e
16-08-04, 16:01
there seems to be a lot of questions they dont know the answers to that they really should. are they waiting to see what the german reception of NC2 will be like before deciding on how to treat the international players i wonder?

i'd really rather not waste time levelling a dude tho only to not be able to port him across.