PDA

View Full Version : More Beta Mails Today ???

Nippa
16-08-04, 11:53
Like the title says . So we should all be in beta by the end of today last week 300 how many the first week of beta co`s i cant remember ? And from what Tanny said antoher 300 this week . So that should make all of us in . Because to my count at top wack server count there aint much more than 600 people palying this game now . And with the peeps that have been banned and left that should be it .. What you guys think that arnt in the beta so far :confused: :D

Spermy
16-08-04, 11:55
Like the title says . So we should all be in beta by the end of today last week 300 how many the first week of beta co`s i cant remember ? And from what Tanny said antoher 300 this week . So that should make all of us in . Because to my count at top wack server count there aint much more than 600 people palying this game now . And with the peeps that have been banned and left that should be it .. What you guys think that arnt in the beta so far :confused: :D

Nah, mate it brought the current beta tester count to 300.

Sheba
16-08-04, 12:12
I have been outa the loop but I am guessing as the beta application has been removed there is only open or no beta for us that came too late?

enigma_b17
16-08-04, 12:17
be patient young grasshopper and u shall be justly rewarded....or not :)

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-04, 12:41
there were gonna be more beta mails this week.. but that can be friday to ;)

*waits*

nobby
16-08-04, 12:56
juat so you know, ive i get into beta, im not gonna go around PKing everything i see, im gonna test! and report bugs, which i think will be fun to do. :p

Richard Slade
16-08-04, 12:59
juat so you know, ive i get into beta, im not gonna go around PKing everything i see, im gonna test! and report bugs, which i think will be fun to do. :p
Remember what bunch of mental nutjobs you're among,
we all want to do that

cRazy2003
16-08-04, 13:38
people saying oh oh i'll report bugs wont really help with getting into beta, its KK's decision based on a number of things, and if people airnt so stupid they will only sign up to beta if they know they have the time to test the game instead of abusing the fact theyre in it.

nobby
16-08-04, 14:15
right ok well im in my school hols and all ive been doing is playing neocron for like 10 hours a day :p

so i think i would have enough time to test yeah?

stebedford
16-08-04, 14:34

Just as long as you actually report possible exploits and not keep them to yourself, you know what im talking about

Possessed
16-08-04, 14:41
right ok well im in my school hols and all ive been doing is playing neocron for like 10 hours a day :p

so i think i would have enough time to test yeah?
Technically though, like me, you are too young to sign the NDA... (I remember you saying that you were 13-14).

I didn't bother applying, I've already beta tested NC for almost 2 years now

:lol:

Ascension
16-08-04, 15:12
people saying oh oh i'll report bugs wont really help with getting into beta, its KK's decision based on a number of things, and if people airnt so stupid they will only sign up to beta if they know they have the time to test the game instead of abusing the fact theyre in it.

wow crazy's words of wisdom.. thats a 1st! anyways yeah some peeps wanna get into beta so they can see what its like not to test it..

nobby
16-08-04, 21:24
ste, i report every exploit i find now because what i did was naughty did i reported what i did.

and im 13 but you didnt know that i play on my dads account, he plays on saturn, i play on uranus and HE was the one that signed up for DOY BETA
didnt know that did ya?

uber java
16-08-04, 21:36
I hope I get invited into the beta. Right now their is nothing currently on Retail to keep me playing right now. With the pluto population so low, their really isn't anything to do.

So yeah, hopefully I'll be invited so I can atleast play/test Neocron with other people.

Richard Slade
16-08-04, 21:36
ste, i report every exploit i find now because what i did was naughty did i reported what i did.

and im 13 but you didnt know that i play on my dads account, he plays on saturn, i play on uranus and HE was the one that signed up for DOY BETA
didnt know that did ya?
May I point out that whoever's using that account afaik is breaking the NDA either way right now

uber java
16-08-04, 21:37

didnt know that did ya?Wow...Can you say NDA Breakage? That post their totally makes it obvious you're in beta.

Edit: Richard beat me to it :P

nobby
16-08-04, 22:08
no i dont play in beta by the way

cRazy2003
16-08-04, 22:20
i expect KK will do a check on your 'dads' account, and if he is in beta then its bye bye to you unless KK see otherwise.

nobby
16-08-04, 22:49
sorry...but what do you mean?

Richard Slade
16-08-04, 23:22
:( :( No betas today...? :( :(

cRazy2003
16-08-04, 23:41
sorry...but what do you mean?

you said that your dad has been accepted into beta with his account, you said he was in beta therefore he has told you that he is in beta, in turn he has broken the NDA agreement, therefore i asume KK will take action unless they think otherwise.

Jest
16-08-04, 23:44
you said that your dad has been accepted into beta with his account, you said he was in beta therefore he has told you that he is in beta, in turn he has broken the NDA agreement, therefore i asume KK will take action unless they think otherwise.Rofl. Im not sure if its against the NDA to tell your son you are in beta.

"Dad did you get into beta"
"Ummmmmm... no"
"Whats that you are playing?"
"Oh that....thats ummm.... some other game..... thats not beta"

Shadow Dancer
16-08-04, 23:46
IIRC he said he plays his dad's account and his dad applied for beta. I don't remember him saying his dad got accepted.

Give him a break, he just wants some cuddly love. :p

cRazy2003
16-08-04, 23:46
Rofl. Im not sure if its against the NDA to tell your son you are in beta.

"Dad did you get into beta"
"Ummmmmm... no"
"Whats that you are playing?"
"Oh that....thats ummm.... some other game..... thats not beta"

a NDA agreement is an NDA agreement, weather you tell someone who plays neocron or not. its quite possible to keep it a secret between relatives but announcing it on neocron forums isnt good idea, now KK know nobby has access to neocron2 beta.

Jest
16-08-04, 23:48
a NDA agreement is an NDA agreement, weather you tell someone who plays neocron or not. its quite possible to keep it a secret between relatives but announcing it on neocron forums isnt good idea, now KK know nobby has access to neocron2 beta.Nah I think he just said "ive i get into beta" which means "if I get into beta". :p You guys gotta learn to read. ;)

Shadow Dancer
16-08-04, 23:49
You guys gotta learn to read. ;)

Word. :lol:

greendonkeyuk
16-08-04, 23:50
lol jest, no flies on you huh. Guys if you didnt check the announcements i think the last set of beta mails were sent out on like wednesday.... perhaps that will follow suit this week? Jus a guess. :eek:

cRazy2003
16-08-04, 23:52
i didnt even read what he said i just read what slade said then sorta argree'd and asumed he was correct, i do that :p

its still a lesson to all of you though, dont tell your children that your in beta :p

Judge
16-08-04, 23:54
As Jest pointed out, it would be bloody hard to keep from your son (who also plays NC) that you were in BETA. NDA or no. :p

cRazy2003
16-08-04, 23:54
As Jest pointed out, it would be bloody hard to keep from your son (who also plays NC) that you were in BETA. NDA or no. :p

just slap the boy and tell him to get out the room :p

Jest
16-08-04, 23:58
just slap the boy and tell him to get out the room :p

*knocks*
"Dad why is the door to the computer room locked. What are you doing in there?"
*hears sounds inside*
"Daddy's working right now go away."

Shadow Dancer
16-08-04, 23:59
*knocks*
*hears sounds inside*

Erm..........nvm. :)

garyu69
17-08-04, 00:18
OT: Oi you with the 2 slot international server sigs. Bloody link to my topic if you steal my idea ;) http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=106878

Jest
17-08-04, 00:22
OT: Oi you with the 2 slot international server sigs. Bloody link to my topic if you steal my idea ;) http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=106878Well Im not asking for a 2 slot server in place of the 4 slot one. Im asking for it in place of the 1 slot one. :lol: Maybe I should clarify that in my sig. :P

System
17-08-04, 01:00
KK Should of just invited the people that have gotten banned for exploiting and the people who have gotten warned for exploiting (like myself) becuase we are the ones who find the shit not some random guy that just wants to take a sneak peak. It wouldn't take me no longer then over 5 minutes to find something wrong/exploit with BDOY. But yet i'm still not a tester and I don't plan on being one until open beta becuase they have the noobs in there testing. I don't really care but I don't think BDOY will be out in sept. It will be delayed because if they are gonna do this right then they would fix the shit before releasing it.

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 01:02
KK Should of just invited the people that have gotten banned for exploiting and the people who have gotten warned for exploiting (like myself) becuase we are the ones who find the shit not some random guy that just wants to take a sneak peak. It wouldn't take me no longer then over 5 minutes to find something wrong/exploit with BDOY. But yet i'm still not a tester and I don't plan on being one until open beta becuase they have the noobs in there testing. I don't really care but I don't think BDOY will be out in sept. It will be delayed because if they are gonna do this right then they would fix the shit before releasing it.

people have said that in the past, but people like you i asume, and others, if they find the exploits, they may not report them, which is why some of them are banned :p

System
17-08-04, 01:15
true... But I rather see this fucking game do good then fail becuase of exploits and bugs.

example: Look at saturn, Theres one person (cannot say name on forums) that has fucking the server up all the way becuase of the money exploit and dooping exploit. That aggervates the shit out of me. I went to another server and well that person didn't get to that server and everything was fine and dandy. This is one of the best games on the market and truelly I don't feel like seeing it fall because of something stupid.

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 01:26
true... But I rather see this fucking game do good then fail becuase of exploits and bugs.

example: Look at saturn, Theres one person (cannot say name on forums) that has fucking the server up all the way becuase of the money exploit and dooping exploit. That aggervates the shit out of me. I went to another server and well that person didn't get to that server and everything was fine and dandy. This is one of the best games on the market and truelly I don't feel like seeing it fall because of something stupid.

well im sure some beta testers will find the majority of the exploits, just because you used an exploit doesnt make you a expert exploit hunter :p

Possessed
17-08-04, 01:33
*knocks*
*hears sounds inside*

Ahahahahahahahaahahah that's comedy gold hahaha

System
17-08-04, 01:34
When did i say I was an expert in exploit hunting?

I was just pointing out that KK did a shitty job once again selecting the people that they have beta :-p No offence to the people that are in beta but KK did it wrong again. I mean yea they are probably sending in the bugs and shit but I don't think they have the... You know something I'm not going to get into this becuase it will only start a conflict. so lets just drop this whole thing.

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 01:37
When did i say I was an expert in exploit hunting?

"KK Should of just invited the people that have gotten banned for exploiting and the people who have gotten warned for exploiting (like myself) becuase we are the ones who find the shit not some random guy that just wants to take a sneak peak. It wouldn't take me no longer then over 5 minutes to find something wrong/exploit with BDOY."

:p

System
17-08-04, 01:40
I still didn't state that i was an "expert" in it, only stated that i've been warned before :-p

And stop trying to start shit you noob. Fucking annoys the shit out of me when you have nothing else better to do then pick little pieces out of something to start an argument. just stfu crazy

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 01:41
I still didn't state that i was an "expert" in it, only stated that i've been warned before :-p

And stop trying to start shit you noob. Fucking annoys the shit out of me when you have nothing else better to do then pick little pieces out of something to start an argument. just stfu crazy

rofl :lol:

well you asked, so i gave you the answer as to why. its a discussion :p

Shadow Dancer
17-08-04, 01:45
I would never trust exploiters or banned people to beta test.

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 01:46
I would never trust exploiters or banned people to beta test.

i doubt KK would either :rolleyes:

Richard Slade
17-08-04, 01:47
My god, I actually have to agree with mr "OH M3H SO C00lz0rz m3s gonna pnwz0rz j00z!!"

But ye, crazy's right, you do sound quite "KK fucked up because I'm the one who can find exploits"

System
17-08-04, 01:52
You know something I'm not going to get into this becuase it will only start a conflict. so lets just drop this whole thing.

^ now drop it, k, thnx

cRazy2003
17-08-04, 01:53
My god, I actually have to agree with mr "OH M3H SO C00lz0rz m3s gonna pnwz0rz j00z!!"

But ye, crazy's right, you do sound quite "KK fucked up because I'm the one who can find exploits"

i have more wisdom now, but i still pwn joo :p

NeoChick
17-08-04, 02:07
I have been with NC since release and with several accounts. I have always supported NC and advertised it rigorously on other games' forums, and truly always loved this game. Even when I was not playing I carried on paying my subscriptions.
I am sure there are many here where the above applies.
So I will be sorely disappointed if I don't get into beta....... but it will not surprise me at all! Just leaves a bad taste.

james_finn
17-08-04, 02:14
*agreed*

am in same boat, have been beta in nc1 and have played since Retail, without a break on any accounts, now am paying for 4 accounts at the moment. I dont care if Im not in, but like she said, it will leave a bitter taste!

Delphi

bounty
17-08-04, 02:48
I wouldn't mind beta testing, but in all honesty part of me wants to wait because i a)want the anticipation of something new to grow and b)i'm scared I might be disappointed and stop playing nc all together.

Scikar
17-08-04, 03:09
I expected to make it into the beta since I'm one of few players on 56k, so I would have thought KK would get a few of us in to make sure it's still playable on a modem. Obviously I was wrong, either KK picked other 56kers or that just didn't factor in. But I'm not bitter, since it would have been fairly tough getting the client anyway, being on a 56k and all. :p

40$Poser
17-08-04, 05:08
I bet they won't send this weeks beta sweepstakes winners an e-mail till at least wednesday... the suspense is killing meh... :(

Birkoff
17-08-04, 06:08
Can't belive the ppl that got into beta this time but thas life.

and1guy
17-08-04, 06:57
[ edited ]

System
17-08-04, 07:09
I know what you mean on that to. Because most of the people are invites of GM friends and such.

If my GM friend didn't retire 2 months ago I would be in beta :-( but shit happens.

Possessed
17-08-04, 14:00
I expected to make it into the beta since I'm one of few players on 56k, so I would have thought KK would get a few of us in to make sure it's still playable on a modem. Obviously I was wrong, either KK picked other 56kers or that just didn't factor in. But I'm not bitter, since it would have been fairly tough getting the client anyway, being on a 56k and all. :p

I'm a fellow victim of BT :( Personally I didn't even bother applying, I couldn't stand spending god knows how long d/ling the client. I suppose that we'll just have to hope that KK don't royally screw us over. :(

Nidhogg
17-08-04, 14:20
I know what you mean on that to. Because most of the people are invites of GM friends and such.

If my GM friend didn't retire 2 months ago I would be in beta :-( but shit happens.
This is so utterly not true. There are plenty of people you would not expect who are beta testing NC2 and GMs/mods had no say whatsoever in the selection process.

N

Richard Slade
17-08-04, 14:36
This is so utterly not true. There are plenty of people you would not expect who are beta testing NC2 and GMs/mods had no say whatsoever in the selection process.

N

Two questions here dude
(1) So you have no friends (none GM/mod) that are in Beta?
(2) When's the next wave??

Thanatos
17-08-04, 14:42
300 invitations have been sent minutes ago.

Nidhogg
17-08-04, 14:45
Two questions here dude
(1) So you have no friends (none GM/mod) that are in Beta?
(2) When's the next wave??
1) Anyone who knew me in-game knows I didn't do anything to get them into the beta, nor did anyone ask. I was in a clan for a long time with at least one person on this thread who didn't get in beta in fact.
2) I don't know.

N

[TgR]KILLER
17-08-04, 14:49
2) I don't know.

N

i do i do :p from your post.. uhm.. about 10 min ago ;)

System
17-08-04, 18:29
1) Anyone who knew me in-game knows I didn't do anything to get them into the beta, nor did anyone ask. I was in a clan for a long time with at least one person on this thread who didn't get in beta in fact.
N

Oh... me thinks back to members.... :-p
I think KK hates me though becuase I'm still not a tester even with 600 people. God damn i dont think there is a stead 600 people that play this game normally. It just sucks that the selection method KK is using becuase there has been people in this game since beta and arent in this beta. I believe they should of been the first to get the hell in. But w/e Don't give a shit anymore. Everything that I have seen KK do just about has screwed something up. And probably bad mouthing KK and blah blah blah i'm doing isn't helping the fact either :-p

Scikar
17-08-04, 18:56
If it makes you feel better, I'm still not in either. :)

System
17-08-04, 18:59
see what a i mean, KKs methods suck to get right down to it.

Nippa
17-08-04, 19:53
lock this now please

notneo
18-08-04, 11:37
i must agree here i dont normally spamm or flame but i have been here since begining of retail,play fair and i still dont get in wtf??

Dim
18-08-04, 12:30
You're not alone m8, me and 2 m8's, all here since beta4, never stopped playing, all not in. Anyway.. there are more important things in the world.. like getting good loot, lots of rares and mc5 chips. :p

Jaenus
18-08-04, 15:16
Heh just because you've been loyal and played a lot doesn't mean that you'll test the game properly. Sure even I tested the Neocron Beta and have played ever since but it's not so suprising that I didn't get in this time; I never tested new features on the test server for starters.

ezza
18-08-04, 16:04
1) Anyone who knew me in-game knows I didn't do anything to get them into the beta, nor did anyone ask.

ahh thats why i didnt get my beta invite, i didnt ask ya :p