PDA

View Full Version : How r my NCAT brotha's?

Coid
16-08-04, 10:51
I havent talked to you guys in what seems like forever...haha anyhow still cant play neocron, only got ataru on aim...damnit

Ch1n Th3 M4g
16-08-04, 11:04
hey dude
erh im cool, not 2 sure about the rest
im playing saturn now
if ur on sat
dm me
Carlo Von Sexron :-)
tada

Coid
16-08-04, 11:06
hah im not playing nc at all...for one, my account expired, 2 this computer runs the game like shit and i cant pvp at all...3 i wont be coming back until i see bdoy on the shelves =P But yea cool man who all is still playin?? just curious

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-04, 11:15
if your account expired.. what you doing here ? you can't post without an active account.. NIDDY !!!!

ow btw ontopic.. ncat on uranus are doing well... still pk alot :p

Hammer_AoD
16-08-04, 11:26
KILLER']ow btw ontopic.. ncat on uranus are doing well... still pk alot :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spermy
16-08-04, 11:32
KILLER']if your account expired.. what you doing here ? you can't post without an active account.. NIDDY !!!!

ow btw ontopic.. ncat on uranus are doing well... still pk alot :p

Just you wait laddy...

Grrr etc

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-04, 11:42
wait for what spermy ? don't realy get it lol

Spermy
16-08-04, 11:44
KILLER']wait for what spermy ? don't realy get it lol

Meh, it's one of those empty threat thingies. Take ya down a peg or two when I'm higher level - tis 30/47 ATM - names gryphon. - Uranus Bizzotch!

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-04, 11:45
first off.. i aint ncat :p i got pked by them loads. ;) and i'v deleted killer on uranus gonna make 2 new chars for nc2 so i won't be doing any pking ;)

Spermy
16-08-04, 11:52
KILLER']first off.. i aint ncat :p i got pked by them loads. ;) and i'v deleted killer on uranus gonna make 2 new chars for nc2 so i won't be doing any pking ;)

Gah, misread your other statement, thought you might have been in there to Know they were doing well or summat.

On a completely unrelated note - almost - Anyone seen the FA Rangers ranking:

Rangers>NCAT - It says RANGERS GREATER THAN NCAT! SO STOP SHOOTING ME ALREADY. pfft some people just don't read.

juvestar15
16-08-04, 12:34
You mean Rangers > Cardboard Cut-outs of NCAT.

Spermy
16-08-04, 13:22
You mean Rangers > Cardboard Cut-outs of NCAT.
Yeah, but that's too big for a rank name...

:angel:

stebedford
16-08-04, 14:31
Hmm I can see where this is going, shouldnt this be kept IN GAME? or over PM??

Ch1n Th3 M4g
16-08-04, 14:33
well anyway ontopic
some are leaving, some staying.
hope 2 see ya in nc2 m8 :)

SilentEye
16-08-04, 15:04
I am spamming while I still can?

Jesterthegreat
16-08-04, 20:11
NCAT are still around and stiull havin fun :D

Ch1n Th3 M4g
17-08-04, 10:11
hey jester
hows things :D
im sure there good
bastard

we need 2 chat soon ;)

Coid
23-08-04, 20:14
if my account is not expired, lol why does it say on login that my account has expired!!?? DOI!!!

HatchetRyda
23-08-04, 20:28
hey coid, thejester says hello

Coid
23-08-04, 21:55
hola mi amigo! got aim? Send me a line " Taxclassj " my aim name =P

Kopaka
23-08-04, 22:40
sup coid

come back to NC man :p
i reactivated my account after my exams..
then i found out half the server quit :eek:

grtz from ice

Kopaka
23-08-04, 22:44
just to reply on the Rangers posting here:
(cant help myself but gotta do this)

if rangers > ncat, then why do u need like 30 ppl to kill 6 of us, and still fail to do so ?

*remembers malstrond*
kthnxbye

(sorry for doublepost)

neuromancer99
23-08-04, 22:52
well i am not one of your ncat bro's but i figgure that iyou might want to know that nc is still rocking, i decided not to join up cause i didnt feel like going to BD,
but i am still friends with most of you guys.

alig
23-08-04, 23:12
Hey fella. NCAT are doing well i think. Not played for a while, im to caught up with me new girl to log on :angel:

Cu ingame sometime proly.

Vampire222
24-08-04, 00:01
Ncat is the win!

Tupac
24-08-04, 04:42
hey coid :) ncat are teh win as per usual on Uranus

xanu
24-08-04, 04:47
i am new to ncat but you know me. but we still pking all who is red.

p.s <3

ou7blaze
24-08-04, 10:49
this is mphiz "the mastor of teh PE"

anyways, i've quit nc for quite some time if you haven't realised, and am now currently playing Lineage II, PM me your AIM or MSN if you guys want :)

Bye

Nidhogg
24-08-04, 12:38
anyways, i've quit nc for quite some time if you haven't realised
Your sig says you played less than two weeks ago. Let me know if you've transferred your account and I will disable this forum account. Otherwise I guess you're still playing.

N

{MD}GeistDamnit
24-08-04, 14:42

anyways, i've quit nc for quite some time if you haven't realised, and am now currently playing Lineage II, PM me your AIM or MSN if you guys want :)

Bye

boooo lineage 2!

play SWG :D

I been gone too, my pc broke then I got SWG.

maybe I come back for doy but I doubt it.

Coid
27-08-04, 04:53
wow yes, well if i NEEDED to play all i would have to do is log on someone elses account for a while but im actually still waiting on my dad (biggest procrastinator in the world) to send my computer to me =) I cant handle bad gfx and 6fps haha

ou7blaze
27-08-04, 11:38
Your sig says you played less than two weeks ago. Let me know if you've transferred your account and I will disable this forum account. Otherwise I guess you're still playing.

N

yeah I've quit nc for a long time, the sig probably didn't udate.

add me to ur AOL (ou7blaze) or msn (ou7blaze@msn.com) my fellow ncat bruva's , bye for real now ..

Ch1n Th3 M4g
27-08-04, 14:37
i havent spoken to slut or skuld in a wile
any 1 know wot faction NCAT are going on the int server o_O

be nice 2 fight with the lads again :D

Vampire222
27-08-04, 15:57
Yea, well be BD on the International server, atleast that what i know, skuld is unable to play atm (he'll be back soon)

Ch1n Th3 M4g
27-08-04, 16:16
so wot did skuld and slut do that got em grounded for so long? o_O

Kopaka
27-08-04, 17:48
haha they got bad grades at school and were sent to summer school.
they skipped summerschool (their dad was on holidays)
then their dad came home and saw them behind their PCs..
he took their PCs to his work.
they'll be back in a few weeks i hope

Doc Holliday
27-08-04, 18:42

lol. thats harsh. i feel for em both. :)

Darth Slayer
27-08-04, 18:47

Bye
Hey what Server I'm on Kain. Message Sariss sometime..... :D

Scorpius.

Darth Slayer
27-08-04, 18:49
I think perhaps you iz telling porkie pies there Doc......... :lol:

Scorpius.

Maester Seymour
27-08-04, 18:56

rofl.. poor them :p :lol:

Doc Holliday
27-08-04, 19:06
I think perhaps you iz telling porkie pies there Doc......... :lol:

Scorpius.

*stares back with innocent look* me? naw. ;)

SorkZmok
27-08-04, 20:24
i dont. :)

Doc Holliday
27-08-04, 20:27
i dont. :)

irony is my middle name bud.

alig
27-08-04, 20:46
You dont need to feel for them :p you'll feel their presence when they get back.

Kopaka
27-08-04, 22:40
lol good one,
they prolly wanna take some OPs when they get back cuz they're bored like i-dunno-wot.

they got no pc, (maybe no tv i heard) so tommis said they are hella bored

Spermy
28-08-04, 00:23
You dont need to feel for them :p you'll feel their presence when they get back.

And I shudder at the thought of a schoolkid! ^_^ just kidding guys - we'll see you sooner or later.

tomparadox
28-08-04, 01:09
still pk alot :p

[ edited ]

HatchetRyda
28-08-04, 01:13
[ edited ]

tomparadox
28-08-04, 01:28
LOL, crying? you think i care lol i dont even play NC anymore till DoY comes out. or till open beta. im jest keeping it active so i dont half to go through the bullshit of reactivating it.

btw, if your clan wouldent most of the time do stupid shit, noone would be crying/bitching about you.

edit: btw, jester, thx for the vein ripper ;). if you dont get it at first remember back and youll get it eventualy...

Jesterthegreat
28-08-04, 05:09
why is it that people have to make it all so personel?

tomparadox
28-08-04, 14:30
who said im takeing it personal? [ edited ] hell im not even playing the game right now so why should i care?

Kopaka
29-08-04, 17:50
why u post then? :rolleyes:

tomparadox
29-08-04, 23:05
why u post then? :rolleyes:

because i technikly havent quit. im still paying for the game.

ezza
29-08-04, 23:55
you know you have done your job when you get a reaction ;)

Jesterthegreat
30-08-04, 00:03
who said im takeing it personal? are u dense? hell im not even playing the game right now so why should i care?

i didnt say you take it personal... [ edited ]

this was a nice post by someone who hasnt played and is trying to keep up with people...

and yet people (not only you) have to go and talk shit about NCAT.

oh... and btw... if it was any other clan the names would have been edited out and PM's sent to offenders... but everyone is allowed to slag off NCAT on these forums :rolleyes:

Coid
30-08-04, 09:56
ok guys, thats enough flaming...cmon i was juz saying wazzah and u guys start flaming each other...TOO DAMN FUNNY HAHAHA...no. Edit: Jest, i guess that makes NCAT special ;)

Darth Slayer
30-08-04, 11:36
ok guys, thats enough flaming...cmon i was juz saying wazzah and u guys start flaming each other...TOO DAMN FUNNY HAHAHA...no. Edit: Jest, i guess that makes NCAT special ;)
Yes very special......... :D
Naw you NCAT guys suffer from lots of self inflicted bad press is all, I ain't got nothing against you, honest........ ;)
Look forward to seing you all in NC 2.
Oh whats the age limit on this game 16-18 and how old the Skulds seing as Daddy's took away there toys........ :lol:
Naw all in jest look forward to them coming back as well.

Scorpius.

tomparadox
30-08-04, 11:57
i didnt say you take it personal... [ edited ]

this was a nice post by someone who hasnt played and is trying to keep up with people...

and yet people (not only you) have to go and talk shit about NCAT.

oh... and btw... if it was any other clan the names would have been edited out and PM's sent to offenders... but everyone is allowed to slag off NCAT on these forums :rolleyes:
hm, one last thing about this not playing thing. jest because i dont play dont meen i dont know whats going on on the servers. i can still pop in ever now and then and see whats going on and i got a m8 that plays one of his chars on my acc.

btw, its not the clan that pissed me off its skuld kthx. and why do you think i would talk shit about ncat? do you know how annoying it is to be FA, then get ganked by some TG dude in your own city when your like rank ##/15 then told to get skills? ( yes i know NCAT is bd now but still...)

anyway i have better things to do so im done.

Nidhogg
30-08-04, 11:57
Apart from the flames above (one of which was yours and both of which have been edited out) I don't see a problem with this thread. Feel free to report any post that you think violates the forum rules though.

N

/edit A thread called "How r my [ edited ] brotha's?" wouldn't work very well.

Kopaka
30-08-04, 13:05
you should see everybody in the server Niddy,
every 5 mins its like f*ck ncat this and that etc etc.
saying things that aint true etc.
why are we so hated? you just got to get to know us better

/edit: only god can judge us

QuantumDelta
30-08-04, 13:08
Gimme a break?
some of you are pretty safe.

*Dazz*
30-08-04, 13:14

Well, I was staying away from this thread for various reasons...But even though i have mixed feelings about this clan, I can say that the ones i used to talk to on vent are all around cool ass guys..I enjoyed the time I was there, had fun with a few of ya. Even though I still have probs/start probs with some of em, like I said the ones i knew while I was there were cool guys to talk to...

Kopaka
30-08-04, 14:46
come on vent when im on.
havent talked with ya in Ronins but maybe we can talk on vent :p
we got new server tho.

Shadow Dancer
30-08-04, 18:52
/edit A thread called "How r my [ edited ] brotha's?" wouldn't work very well.

Why not? Tons of people who were edited can come together and talk.

:p

Jesterthegreat
30-08-04, 22:10
[ edited ]

Jesterthegreat
30-08-04, 23:08
btw... if anyone wants to point out the "report post" button feel free... it seems to have gone walkies

:edit: onoz... its only gone walkies on my own posts :p

Nidhogg
30-08-04, 23:13
The "report post" button is the little box with the exclamation mark on it and you'll find it next to the quote button. That isn't reporting a post though - that's arguing a moderator decision in public (use PMs for that in future), oh, and double posting.

N

Jesterthegreat
30-08-04, 23:15
The "report post" button is the little box with the exclamation mark on it and you'll find it next to the quote button. That isn't reporting a post though - that's arguing a moderator decision in public (use PMs for that in future), oh, and double posting.

N

personally i saw it as correcting a mod... but im sure your right :angel:

oh and i see you dodged the "equality / consistancy" point...

Nidhogg
30-08-04, 23:26
personally i saw it as correcting a mod... but im sure your right :angel:

Fine. In that case I will edit you again.

oh and i see you dodged the "equality / consistancy" point...
You have proven on the "KOS List" thread that your seek to actively court notoriety for you clan. You have no credibility in your argument.

N

/edit - typo

Jesterthegreat
30-08-04, 23:28
Fine. In that case I will edit you again.

You have proven on the "KOS List" thread that you seek to actively court notoriety for you clan. You have no credibility in your argument.

N

what i showed there is what everyone believes.

if my clan is automatically KOS to 90% of the server am i likely to say "excuse me... are we going to fight?"

as i said, i wait to see if they attack me. the "then attack them if you dont like their model etc" is called comedy

:edit:

without arguing with you... please clarify how me saying i fight people means you should allow people to accuse my clan of ruining events?

Nidhogg
30-08-04, 23:52
:edit:

without arguing with you... please clarify how me saying i fight people means you should allow people to accuse my clan of ruining events?
Adding your PM to a public thread in an edit is hardly discussing matters privately now is it? If you do that again I will give you a 3 day ban for repeatedly breaking the forum rules. BTW, as I said in my reply to you, no one said anything on this thread about your clan ruining an event. I expect your next response to me by PM and PM alone.

N

Jesterthegreat
30-08-04, 23:55
Adding your PM to a public thread in an edit is hardly discussing matters privately now is it? If you do that again I will give you a 3 day ban for repeatedly breaking the forum rules. BTW, as I said in my reply to you, no one said anything on this thread about your clan ruining an event. I expect your next response to me by PM and PM alone.

N

i feel i should say that i edited this post before i PM'd yu. if you wish to edit that out i understand.

Nidhogg
31-08-04, 00:15
The order is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you have chosen to continue our discussion here again after I made it crystal clear that I would give you a 3 day ban.

N

.hack//sign
31-08-04, 00:15
ive not really had much trouble with ncat(sup thejester) they are fun to op war with :rolleyes:

Ryuben
31-08-04, 00:30
i think its stupid that a whole clan can be hated for a few peoples actions, granted u can hate some people in a clan but that doesn't make all teh clan cocks now does it?

Kopaka
31-08-04, 14:57
we are all hated ryuben.
make a noob char on uranus and ask ppl what they think about ncat.
they'll go like.. nerf 8|

/edit: jk, i'd be surprised if u find 10 ppl that say something nice about ncat (ncat alts dont count :p)

greendonkeyuk
31-08-04, 15:10
if theres one thing i hate more than a person whining about ncat, its got to be an ncat whining about being hated. To those of you who feel your reputation is unjustly deserved, i say this, either leave the damn clan or stop moaning about it. Noone in neocron is perfect but the general attitude im seeing is everyone thinks we are assholes so lets be assholes. After weve stopped being assholes lets moan about how people think we are assholes.

I mean, get over yourselves for just one minute. jeez, it might just be me but there have been much bigger villains in nc than you guys for sure, if thats the title youre goin for then congratulations youre the worst of the current time but when i hear moaning about it it jus p's me off. Its funny coz you hardly ever hear the german contingent of uranus moan that theyre unpopular. Before Ncat moved to bd EVERYONE hated TJ with a vengeance, yet i never once heard them make a comment about it on faction chat or local or anywhere else. The only time i heard sloterdjik mention it was when a few of us laughed about it.

Anyway rant over, some of you guys are smart people but this contradiction over actions and words has to stop really, it got old fast.

Doc Holliday
31-08-04, 15:31
@Ryuben. if u see what they do be it bragging about how good they are actually causing trouble or braggin about how good they are again u would get sick of it. plus its not like its 1 or 2 its most of them. its a licence to ill and its funny cos they want to be the biggest kids in the sandpit.

alot are friends of a sort but im moving away from them for alot of reasons because its really not worth hanging with a bunch of people who want to become the asshole contingent on the server. then again i could start a whole other thread about friends in a game and what they really are because save for the odd exception all of mine have actually quit the game.

So guys. all of u read the above post. when i was in sYn we were the absolutely hated faction on the server and the most hated clan and not many of you were in it or involved in it when we peaked. ice` u werent that active either when i was there before u start. we had to face constant zergs from the so called gla. u guys havent even faced half of it due to server pops etc and lack of opposition.

u joined the one faction that would offer opposition.

i think you hung yourselves with your own rope.

how do i finish this. oh yeah. in ncat stylee.

KTHXBYE!!!11111

Ch1n Th3 M4g
31-08-04, 15:38
i LOVED sYn
that was a phat clan
miss the days of me and rabbi with the libby pwn style :rolleyes:

and yes we where hated but thats alway happens 2 the biggest clans
o well :o

alig
31-08-04, 15:58
No doc people just hate ncat because you cant kill us and no one likes a constant winner. sYn never faced anything and they certaintly was'nt half as hated as ncat are.

I dont give a fucking shit if someone does'nt like me, infact id say theres only a couple ppl in nc that could say something negative towards me and still be alive 25 seconds later because i simply dont like alot of people be that allied, neutral or hostile. You say all this bad stuff but you cant back it up. You said i was an arsehole because i joined ncat but failed to come up with any kind of reason.

What do we do that makes us lame? Say "owned" after we kill someone? no. We get that said to us when one of us dies though. Do we turret spam? no. Our enemies do though. Do we plant turrets inside exploitable places? no. Our enemies do though. Do we plant turrets next to NPC's? no. Our enemies do though. Do we turn up at op fights with multiple clans? no. Our enemies EXCEED at that though. Do we punch guards? no. Everyone else does though and i mean EVERYONE AS IN EVERYONE. Do we zone camp? no. So just what is it we do that makes us so different than any other clan?

Oh yeah! KTHXBYE :rolleyes:

garyu69
31-08-04, 16:05
heh, Never heard of NCAT.

greendonkeyuk
31-08-04, 17:23
sYn faced opfights 2:1 and the lameness exactly the same as ncat do alig, whats youre point? You werent actually in sYn if i recall correctly just the same as i dont make comments about a clan im not in. I do remember one opfight however at the crest uplink when the cartel came to help out coz sYn was outnumbered and we all had tonnes of fun.

The problem with uranus server now is, most of the people who can pvp have quit. The remainder, with a few notable exceptions, have joined Ncat. Its only natural for the good players to want to play together, i remember a post by zoneseek from a while back talking about the saturn cartel and their rise and rise to superiority, i cant be arsed to dig out the quote but it basically said the best people will want to play together. This is a simple fact. Its gonna happen, with current server populations it makes the impact harder as soon everyone runs to "insert faction" and theres noone to fight.

I personally think the lameness thing stems from you guys moving to bd, because everyone said you moved as you couldnt beat TJ. Now bd as a faction own most of the map and it will likely stay that way till Doy when the servers merge and we get to crack a few saturn skulls along with ncats.

Personal experience of said clan has been posted above so i wont repeat myself but mate if you cant take criticism then why post in a forum?

alig
31-08-04, 17:43
I was cartel when sYn was made. Whats this about us not being able to beat TJ and thats why we moved to BD? lets do this in points. 1) ncat as TG rarely lost to TJ with their constant turret spamming. 2) Most ncat came FROM BD or did that slip most people's minds? 3) we wanted to fight RAF. 4) We had a choice between CA and BD and if i was'nt on that night ncat would be CA now. But even though we dont like TJ we would of been allied/neutral to even more people than we was as TG (as CA would of been allied to the TT clans/DRE stars - neutral to FA and hostile to RAF (not that big) and TJ (not half the size them 3 factions add upto and illuminati i could'nt give a rats ass about nor TS as they died ages ago)

As bd we have the TT clans neutral/DRE stars red/CM clans red/TG red/FA red/CA red and the rest i dont care about, oh and fyi TJ was as good as dead when we joined BD and had been dead for quite some time.

Oh and i can take criticism...but when people start dragging up things from the past is it really neccersary?.

cRazy2003
31-08-04, 17:53
we are all hated ryuben.
make a noob char on uranus and ask ppl what they think about ncat.
they'll go like.. nerf 8|

/edit: jk, i'd be surprised if u find 10 ppl that say something nice about ncat (ncat alts dont count :p)

i'll say something nice about it, junkie is in it, and hes the pwn, alig is the pwn as well, and jester likes angry strawberries insulting small children, win win situation :p

Doc Holliday
31-08-04, 18:12
alig its not personal and your making it personal with your first post in reply. cbfa quoting it but i say what i see and everyone has a right to an opinion its just u dont like mine ;)

wake up and smell the coffee and then wonder why people dont like your clan when in all honesty the original founders did nothing but try to piss people off because thats what kids do. they get a rise out it. its all part of growing up.

*casts anti-shittyarguementinresponsetooriginalpost-deflector*

your little points thing is laughable especially the do we say owned when we kill someone. yes you ( the clan do ) ice` does eric cryton does and junkie has done. thats 3 oh yeah and that was last night. dont try and try this holyer than thou attitude because it doesnt wash. the rest of what u put i cant comment on as i dont know but the way it reads is funny. if u cant actually put forward an arguement against the criticism your clan is facing dont use the old well they do it so why dont we. it belongs in a school yard. one more thing. why do u want to fight raf. they arent even active are they? i have been about enough to see very little activity from them or any other opposition barring FA and BD. you could have stuck with TG and had a 3 way war.

final question is this:

if your so fucking good as a clan why moan about tricks the enemy pull on you?

theres a fine line between winners and whiners...

Chin u can be a big clan and earn respect too. not all big ones are hated.

ROZZER187
31-08-04, 18:27
i LOVED sYn
that was a phat clan
miss the days of me and rabbi with the libby pwn style :rolleyes:

and yes we where hated but thats alway happens 2 the biggest clans
o well :o

^^ about syn, i miss that clan :(

had some really kool people in it, most of them quit or went on to other clans.
and we got some nice pvp too

alig
31-08-04, 18:28
Why moan about exploiters even though we win either way? Well lets see and make this short and simple. We get reported for anything, we've been banned for the same stuff we see other people doing but dont report it. Why? because we are'nt fucking pricks like the rest of NC seems even if we do imature things.

I get 200times more joy out of killing sirrah or hardcore than i do out of killing sloterdijk or any TJ tyvm.

cRazy2003
31-08-04, 18:30
I get 200times more joy out of killing sirrah

pwned :p

Darth Slayer
31-08-04, 18:44

Hey Ice`, Buddy you came and joined up after alot of the problems they caused so I can understand why your confused, I am too at times....... 8|
Still I'm a live and let live kinda guy and after all it's only a game.
So Peace all. (Thats peace throu superior Firepower...RAAAAAARRRRRR ) :D

Scorpius.

*Dazz*
31-08-04, 19:22
Wow, alig you seem pretty hateful... Yea I started shit with you one day in pp, but I left it there that day, I'm guessin you didn't. iCe` knows me well enough that I rant one day cool off and let it go...probably because it's a game and nothing personal. Hell me and iCe` have gone rounds of all the "fuckoff asshole" and "you suck" and "pwned", (mainly me hearing that after gettin waxed :p ) But I also consider him a cool guy outside of his clan tag, and like I said before, I've talked to a few, enjoy chattin with em on vent, and iCe` if it's still the ip and pass I have I'll try to log on sometime and say hey. I even enjoy Jester's company from time to time :D He know's he loves me too. Prob is alot of ppl hate you guys cuz they take it too personal, and alot of you seem to hate for the same reason...I still get ganked by some members and some of their alts in other factions, I might talk shit, might not, but by the next day, I've already forgotten about it...

Kopaka
01-09-04, 02:10
greendonkeyuk,
1) i dont whine about being hated as ncat member.
2) when i was TJ (ncat was tg then) i had more non-clanned friends then i have now as NCAT.

as for sYn..
god i loved that clan. 2bad we dont have fights like that anymore, vs synchz and _FAIR_ fights vs SSC.

as for NCAT..
PvP wise imho most of us are the best (said MOST yeh not me so dont say im bragging about myself cuz i dont mean myself with most ok)
TJ have (or had) good fighters, shame we're "allied" to them now, woulda love fighting vs them as they fight fair and do not bring any other clans to help them.
i love the fights tho vs FA, 6 to 30 or something. those are the fights which we enjoy (at least i do) thats like the reason i would come back to NC, just for good fights like that.

Kopaka
01-09-04, 02:19
sorry for double post:

@ Scorp, yeh ive been away a while and i dont know what NCAT has done to the server.

@ Dazz.. Jester is a bit weird sometimes and the ip has changed from our vent server. gimme a shout ingame sometime. (prolly friday =/ )

and when i quit i didnt think ppl would actually reply to my ingame thread about me leaving.
surprising half the ppl were neutral/enemy but that was cool :D

good idea for popularity check: post a leaving thread :lol:

still glad to be back altho the server is kinda dead without FA there to fight us. mostly its just *log on, check crp, PK, gr to p2, talk a bit, check crp again, log off* its the ppl why i came back to NC, i didnt miss the fights or something but it truely is "a community".. enemy or friendly, u cant live with, and u cant live without eachother in NC.

@ Dazz again: im playing on my new spy now mostly. his name is Clarity
and iCe` got his name changed to elementz (temp name till doy :D)

HatchetRyda
01-09-04, 03:37
I got a warning for saying one thing..

Do not know what I should say now..

But.. I love being a NCAT, we are a group of guys and ( 1 girl (i mean woman) ) We have a good time, leave us alone..

Thanks

cRazy2003
01-09-04, 03:41
I got a warning for saying one thing..

Do not know what I should say now..

But.. I love being a NCAT, we are a group of guys and ( 1 girl (i mean woman) ) We have a good time, leave us alone..

Thanks

if you pk nibs will retaliate :p

Pungent77
01-09-04, 05:41
Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn ;) jeez this thread came back from the dead fast

well anyway......the way I see it everyone hates everyone now on uranus, maybe i'm just seeing things, I love a challenge...but noone brings it anymore
cant have a decent pepper park fight without poleriders punching guards like lil wussies so i'm pretty much limited now. I love our clan and i'll see ya in the next episode of this madness.

@ Dazz -that was a nice fight at gab mine awhile back when you Detroit Masterbators er...I mean lubricators brought to us, It was fun...I like when 2 of us own all of you and all of your guys alts you had logged there, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D you should come visit us more often......thanx for not making it boring

Kopaka
01-09-04, 12:06
believe me i didnt like NCAT very much when i was TJ.
i just liked a few of the members but i absolutely HATED slutsumi, and he me.
then Coid said i should come to NCAT cuz they dont whine whenever i PK some1 (TJ did).
so i move over to ncat and started talking a bit to slutsumi and his brother.
and like i said, u just gotta know us a little better, we're not bad ppl :lol:
when i joined ncat i think they were happy, now they had a 2nd PPU for OP fights :rolleyes: .
now its just fun hanging out with them, good and friendly ppl which help u lvl and get rares. and i still talk to my TJ friends so they werent mad about me leaving.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
01-09-04, 14:28
*casts anti-shittyarguementinresponsetooriginalpost-deflector*

ahhaa :lol:

Chin u can be a big clan and earn respect too. not all big ones are hated.

this is Uranus were talking about o_O

*Dazz*
01-09-04, 19:03
@ Dazz -that was a nice fight at gab mine awhile back when you Detroit Masterbators er...I mean lubricators brought to us, It was fun...I like when 2 of us own all of you and all of your guys alts you had logged there, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D you should come visit us more often......thanx for not making it boring

Yea one of you two there was sayin somethin about only 2 of you bein on....we were just pickin a fight, nothin more...didnt want the OP. Between work and my personal life i got like very little time to practice anymore, so i get my praccy by pissin people off...it works, but sadly when i lose they usually tell me how much i suck..hehe not gonna get better till i practice eh? ;)

Pungent77
01-09-04, 21:33
Well Dazz :) I know ya dont suck...thats for sure, we have been around a long time. Hopefully when NC2 comes around things will be cool like back in the day(fights).

---------Tell Tick to hurry back.....jeeze did they extend him another 12 months or what?---------------------------------------------------------

Kopaka
02-09-04, 12:54
yeh TICK gotta come back.
Ronins oldstYle :D
2bad Dust quit.. he was a good player/friend.

i liked ronins, and still do. just most players are now other clans or quit.

*Dazz*
02-09-04, 17:56
I talked to Tick yesterday on msn. i think he's got till jan. I'm hopin NC2 brings a shitload of good fights :D It's what I'm holdin on for hehe. Don't think I don't enjoy fightin even if I bitch after :p Sometimes fightin friends is fun, as long as you can still be friends later ;)

Kopaka
03-09-04, 02:39
true dazz

thank god we got most of the saturn clans/players on the international server.
as far as i know they cant kill anything higher than xx/50 :lol:
(btw.. Blood Titans V2.. u might be BD but ima get my revenge for u guys killing my first char on saturn :D )
keep it ingame.. i know i know

just saying theres gonna be lots and lots of fights when we go nc2.

Jesterthegreat
03-09-04, 11:54
hmmmm... ban is gone now :)

ncat will be on 4 char int if anyone was wondering :D

ezza
03-09-04, 12:26
btw.. Blood Titans V2.. u might be BD but ima get my revenge for u guys killing my first char on saturn i can see with this kinda attitude were gonna be seeing a lot of bad SL around the dome

alig
03-09-04, 12:34
i can see with this kinda attitude were gonna be seeing a lot of bad SL around the dome

Depends. At first there will be alot of bad SL anyway because i hate some clans with avengence that will be allied to me and im sorry but synchz who constantly punch guards and have killed me to many times to remember from doing it will not ever be on my friendly list but will be green to me but im hoping they goto the german server anyway which would be a relief.

Doc Holliday
03-09-04, 17:26
Depends. At first there will be alot of bad SL anyway because i hate some clans with avengence that will be allied to me and im sorry but synchz who constantly punch guards and have killed me to many times to remember from doing it will not ever be on my friendly list but will be green to me but im hoping they goto the german server anyway which would be a relief.

lol. they are going international from what i hear. now can u let this thread die. ezza let him talk mate its gonna be very interesting to see the new alliances and feuds. theres gonna be some bad sl in the city too as i heard zoneseek and his little cronies are going pro.

___T-X____
04-09-04, 00:36
I think a core of players that started NCAT are really good pvpers. TBH its good to see new clans develop on the server and do well.

Funny, but i miss Cadaver :/ (ot)