PDA

View Full Version : NC2 & Imported Item Names

-FN-
16-08-04, 08:51
Yet another NC2 question for the pile :p

When I carry my 3-Slot Enlarged Ultimated High-Voltage Slasher constructed by SpoekHagbard, will it no longer be constructed by SpoekHagbard because his ID may or may not exist in the NC2 database...?

kthxbye

garyu69
16-08-04, 09:58
They best do, although i don't think they will :(

And if they do what happens to my trader who will have to change his name from S3-X0 to something :-\

Spermy
16-08-04, 14:05
They best do, although i don't think they will :(

And if they do what happens to my trader who will have to change his name from S3-X0 to something :-\

Well the name isn't actually tied to the players name, if he were to change his char name, then the names on the weapons would,nt change as they are different things all together. Thing of it as a tag. It's written and won't be erased, It's hard to explain, but maybe theres more boffins out there who can do it.

enigma_b17
16-08-04, 14:07
if u give some1 a dog tag and then delete ur character then the name on the dog tag gets deleted aswell as faar as i remember

Xiphias
16-08-04, 14:08
Well the name isn't actually tied to the players name, if he were to change his char name, then the names on the weapons would,nt change as they are different things all together. Thing of it as a tag. It's written and won't be erased, It's hard to explain, but maybe theres more boffins out there who can do it.

maybe things are in this game, but when you delete a const atm, everything built by him that had his name on, will no longer have his name on.

if you didn't know already :p

G.0.D.
16-08-04, 14:10
oh no.. now theres no point brining over my self made (G.0.D.) rares :(

Spermy
16-08-04, 15:52
maybe things are in this game, but when you delete a const atm, everything built by him that had his name on, will no longer have his name on.

if you didn't know already :p

IR stoopie.

IR FROWN.