PDA

View Full Version : good bye everybody

zanzan
16-08-04, 01:02
well i just canceled my account the second time.

good bye everybody, hope to see you in SWG or WOW 8| if someone wants to meet me at swg:P my name is zanzanEXPO on eclipse server.

well im leaving due to a couple of things first of all..NO POPULATION ON PLUTO, hell my SWG guild have more people then pluto :rolleyes: .

i also dont like the way that this game is moving toward, much of the original design is lost, KK targeting germany while ignoring the rest of the world DOY was supposed to be a free addon, hell im not going to pay for addon thats basicly the same game i dont call a new city & items new game.

well now its support, NO GMS AT ALL and desktop and being useless.....no MMO can go on without support, even SWG and there india staff with pre-written answers are far better then this crew.

i honestly dont think that NC2 will make neocron a uber game or bring alot more people to it, only thing that it might do is keep the people that are playing NC right now for a while.

lets not forget fatal errors..how long is neocron running?2 or 3 years counting beta?while in SWG i crashed one time about 5 months ago while this game is...crashing at last once a hour and god knows how many more bugs i get while playing.

anyway i leave now:/ wont be back for DOY, if anyone wants to speak with me im in SWG playing with a bunch of NC crew there, i leave this thread to be closed by the mods and there stalkers :lol:

cRazy2003
16-08-04, 01:05
i agree, the way KK are moving neocron forward looks doomed..

cya anyways.

Tostino
16-08-04, 01:06
Have fun with the other shity games. And nc2 will bring ALOT more then a new city and more items. So if you cant see that i dont care that you are leaving.

Chaos81
16-08-04, 01:07
I laugh at SWG. Alot of your points seem moot...oh well have fun.

Gotterdammerung
16-08-04, 01:07
Closed as per forum rules & guidelines

Please feel free to send any further wishes to zanzan via pm's or e-mail

Good Luck & Good Wishes