PDA

View Full Version : [OT]- video editing

switchback
15-08-04, 23:52
hello all.

just a quick question. I told my friend i would make a music video for a song he made but i am not sure on what is the best software to use to make the video with, i.e powerfull and good with syncing frames to the music. if any of you know what i should use let us know

cheers

switchy

rob444
16-08-04, 00:07
Well I would recommend virtual dub which is free, if you want more professional tools you could use Adobe Premiere and for the nice effects Adobe After Effects.

DaxAra
16-08-04, 00:33
Well I would recommend virtual dub which is free, if you want more professional tools you could use Adobe Premiere and for the nice effects Adobe After Effects.
just quoteing.. cuz i totally agree with his answer! :lol: :lol:

Spermy
16-08-04, 01:07
hello all.

just a quick question. I told my friend i would make a music video for a song he made but i am not sure on what is the best software to use to make the video with, i.e powerfull and good with syncing frames to the music. if any of you know what i should use let us know

cheers

switchy

Adobe premier of macromedia director.

uber java
16-08-04, 04:03
Adobe Premier I dont really like. Never tried Macromedia Director, I'll have to try it out.

For now, my favoite editing program is Sony Vegas 5.0 with the DVD Studio, http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/vegasfamily.asp.

DaxAra
16-08-04, 04:05
try pinnacle studio 9 :angel: :angel: