PDA

View Full Version : Worldpay Agreements

]v[ortice
15-08-04, 14:03
I've been on the Worldpay website to have a look at the account that pays for my neocron accounts.

I've noticed that this account no-longer exists.

Am I to assume that because N2 is gonna be Click2Pay only that Worldpay have cancelled mine and everyone elses accounts with them?

Please give this strict attention as I don't want to be getting billed by them anymore.

Apologies if this query has been answered already.

Ozambabbaz
15-08-04, 14:11
i just checked my accounts, they're still operational and all.

but the official word atm(tm) is that click2pay is the only option for NC2 subscribing.

]v[ortice
16-08-04, 16:49
Hmmmz... so does this mean that I'm not paying for Neocron anymore?

Do I get it for free?

Spermy
16-08-04, 16:56
v[ortice']Hmmmz... so does this mean that I'm not paying for Neocron anymore?

Do I get it for free?

Well if you can still play, then the last payment has gone through, you have still paid. You'll probably recieve service up until your next payment date, by then however, you will have to have subscribe Via C2P to continue.

]v[ortice
17-08-04, 11:17
Thanks Spermy... that's a reasonable assumption.

Unfortunately It does not calm my fears that Worldpay will continue to take money from my Credit Card.

Has there been any official word from KK to suggest that the Worldpay Agreements will cease automatically at the end of this payment period or on release of Neocron 2?

I find it hard to believe that I won't be charged another 3 months worth of play in September when I predict my 3 months subscription will run out. Especially since Reakktor have now said N2 will not be released until the end of September.

Does this mean some of our accounts will be over-charged or will our account expire until N2 comes out?

Reasonable concerns I fear.

Spermy
17-08-04, 11:24
Funny that, just looked at my bank statement, 3 £15 payments and 1 £5 within the space of like, 2 weeks... Strange, and ones ID is duped. But if worldpay are closing account dealings, how do I get my money back? I ONLY HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS!

Agent L
17-08-04, 14:08
hmm Mortice are you sure you logged onto right account?
it is possible that you have as many WP acnts as times you reactivated.

]v[ortice
17-08-04, 14:55
Positive Agent L.

I still have the printed version opf the Transaction Agreement I undertook back when Neo was Launched.

TBH I want to cancel both of my accounts.

But with no record of them then I do not have the ability to do so.

Not happy about this at all.

winnoc
17-08-04, 16:04
Me neither, i tried to cancel, but i need the id that was on my first visa statement, which i no longer have.

I can remember the email address i used, but don't have that number.

]v[ortice
17-08-04, 16:47
I have my username and password for the account but it will not let me access it.

Even the Forgotten Password E-mail thing doesn't work.

GRRRRRRR.

]v[ortice
18-08-04, 15:37
Hey I know KK are busy right now.

But can one of them please tell me what the fuck is going on with Worldpay.

I'm talking about MY REAL LIFE MONEY now... not some stupid in-game items and such. I want an answer and that is the least I epect after 2 years custom from me.