PDA

View Full Version : Clan members

JPH
15-08-04, 07:55
Ok. You can't seriously expect me to read through 50 odd pages of info/runner bitching. (for which I mostly agree but cannot be arsed adding to a HUGE list.)
But, what will happen to clans? Will the clans be carried over with the release?
Will the leader of the clan have to change servers for the carry over?
Will runners belong to a clan that doesn't yet exist on that server but gain no benefits until the leader ( or whoever ) swap games?
I only belong to a small clan but take my resonsibilties seriously. What will happen to any clan members?
If there is a page in that 50 odd page "discussion" then please reply with just a simple link to the proper page.
Also, what will happen with names? some are original and others are on a couple of servers via different customers. So, if all "English" servers are merged what happens to runners with the same name but with different accounts and owners? Not a problem I have but perhaps someone in my clan does. I am just trying to give my fellow members as much info as possible.
Again, if any of these are covered in the Large thread, then please link me.:confused:

Terayon
15-08-04, 08:16
i realy doubt clans will be switched over. with many servers being crushed into one super server lots of clan names will conflict. it would make more sense and be alot easier to just start the clan database from scratch again. of course i cant speak for kk... you could always hope.

btw i read through the thread and didnt realy see any responses about clans from the devs.

JPH
15-08-04, 08:56
Ok. Thx. Will just have to sit it out for the final answer I suppose.
Any "official" reply would be appreciated though.

Cerbious
16-08-04, 01:29
Well i do know we cant take n e keys over what so ever... so goodbye clan key good bye clan. The leaders (like me) will have to spend their starter moeny if its enough on a new key... suxs

Spermy
16-08-04, 15:13
Well i do know we cant take n e keys over what so ever... so goodbye clan key good bye clan. The leaders (like me) will have to spend their starter moeny if its enough on a new key... suxs

Or collect a bit from each member of the old clan, that wants in the new one.

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-04, 15:18
yup clans gonna be whiped cause keys gonna be whiped.. and the key is the point to activating or destroying the clan pretty simple.. hmm lets get KK to check all clanleaders and give cash to them for a key :p

Spermy
16-08-04, 15:29
KILLER']yup clans gonna be whiped cause keys gonna be whiped.. and the key is the point to activating or destroying the clan pretty simple.. hmm lets get KK to check all clanleaders and give cash to them for a key :p

If ya gonna do that, just give em a clan key, to stop em, from spending that money on owt else...

Capt. Rik
16-08-04, 15:39
Don't forget that epic completion status will probably be wiped as well so you'll need to re-do that b4 you can activate a key

greendonkeyuk
16-08-04, 15:52
epic statuses (stati?) havent been decided yet apparently. i had a thread closed yesterday when i asked about that. its another thing on the to do list.

Spermy
16-08-04, 15:55
Hmm, I'ma have to go to the GC - Find all the KK team members, drug em, and bring lots of contracts for the to sign concerning "certain" Game features.

Heh.

[TgR]KILLER
16-08-04, 15:58
lol whiping epic status would be piss poor.. wouldn't see any clans that fast then.. cause before i gonna do an epic i need all my gear back slotted spells made armor made etc etc etc.

Sakletare
16-08-04, 15:59
Don't forget that epic completion status will probably be wiped as well so you'll need to re-do that b4 you can activate a key
I will be "a little bit upset" if they wipe my epics. Getting all those symps was boring like hell and it feels pointless to have to do the same thing all over again.

Capt. Rik
16-08-04, 16:03
I know the feeling, it would be a bit crap but my main guy has done all but about 3 of the epics (inc. anti-city) so it would be harsh if I couldn't get an opportunity to re-do them to get the proper rewards

Sakletare
16-08-04, 16:10
I know the feeling, it would be a bit crap but my main guy has done all but about 3 of the epics (inc. anti-city) so it would be harsh if I couldn't get an opportunity to re-do them to get the proper rewards
There's a huge difference between wiping the temp epics (anti-city epic) and wiping all the epics. It's widely known that the temp epics would be wiped when the real epics are introduced.

Capt. Rik
16-08-04, 16:20
There's a huge difference between wiping the temp epics (anti-city epic) and wiping all the epics. It's widely known that the temp epics would be wiped when the real epics are introduced.

Yes but then every server would end up with a load of pro-city factions owning the entire map and generally getting a head start on building up before anti-city factions coordinated things and got the new epics completed etc.

Anyway, this is all pure speculation.

Ultazha
16-08-04, 16:46
If we could keep our clan/ranks/members that would be great i think.

Even if op, money and appartements would be wipe I would love not to loose the "citycom" clan.

ezza
16-08-04, 17:16
its no big deal really, setting up a clan again wont take long, however for my clan being crahn, the issue will be getting the epic done by someone quickly seeing as the anti epics will be reset