PDA

View Full Version : TH owns MB

SjanTeN^
14-08-04, 14:55
Its been like this for a long time now :(, anyone decent PPU wouldent have any probs outhealing the MB guards even while protecting a fighter. Recently my heavy fire belt broke, and since i was to lazy to get it repped i thought ill just GR into TH and grab a new one, aight i fully buff my self up, GR in run down to the nrg core, waiting for SI to drop, when its at 0% i buff my self up, put up a heal sanctum and sticking a holy heal on me, so i go up......... 2 hits to a fully buffed PPU with holy heal running and *kapow* dead.. This is really lame, theres no way of raiding TH, even tho MB is to easy to raid. Anyhow the turrets outside TH is a lot better, they dont do half as much damage, and any PPU can survive at least one. But the one inside shoots like rockets and bwaaah.
So how about we put up the turrets in MB, like the one they got in CM office. And then remove the rocket turrets inside TH and replace em with normal 120ish laser turrets?

LiL T
14-08-04, 14:58
Healing stops when you zone you need to cast heal once you zone bud but yeah your right the TH turrets are way over the top theres to much crying in this game thats why they are like that

Underground
14-08-04, 15:06
JOIN DRE !!!

we did and the TH hasnt been the same since :D :p we can just wander in and kill anyone foolish enough to presume that the turrets will fight for them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spermy
14-08-04, 15:15
DAMN YOU DRE!

lol

Yeah, If certain APU bizzotches didn't come along and barrel them so often, maybe we'd petition to get the turrets taken down. And BTW, ever tried to invade TG? Same problems mate.

Just be happy that ours don't move.

[TgR]KILLER
14-08-04, 15:24
JOIN DRE !!!

we did and the TH hasnt been the same since :D :p we can just wander in and kill anyone foolish enough to presume that the turrets will fight for them :lol: :lol: :lol:

yup untill the dre gets their asses kicked out because they were foolish thinking no FA can fight :p

Underground
14-08-04, 15:31
KILLER']yup untill the dre gets their asses kicked out because they were foolish thinking no FA can fight :p

Who are they then ? :p havent found em yet :p :angel:

And BTW, ever tried to invade TG? Same problems mate.

Just be happy that ours don't move.

um TG guards are prettymuch useless inside the canyon, their not anywhere near as aggro as the CRP guards. I can run around TG canyon a good half hour on my tank before the guards start shooting, even then they only hit me in like 1 outta 5 shots :wtf:

Archeus
14-08-04, 15:32
Go in via TH3 you can get to TH2 with relative ease. The problem isn't the turrets, its fighting others when they have the turrets on their side.

Without being attacked, PPU can absorb some damage, and distract 2-3 turrets with reasonable ease. A spy can Stealth and (near capped with X-Ray resist) can take 2-3 hits. If you don't let them get succession shots the damage isn't that bad and pingpongs back up to full.

More info here -> http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=94703

MB on the other hand, if the guards are hostile/active against you your pretty much screwed. The fact the guards stand around doing nothing is what makes it easy.

Edit: on pluto btw, the FA have had numerous training in dealing with TH incursions.

Spermy
14-08-04, 16:09
Go in via TH3 you can get to TH2 with relative ease. The problem isn't the turrets, its fighting others when they have the turrets on their side.

Without being attacked, PPU can absorb some damage, and distract 2-3 turrets with reasonable ease. A spy can Stealth and (near capped with X-Ray resist) can take 2-3 hits. If you don't let them get succession shots the damage isn't that bad and pingpongs back up to full.

More info here -> http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=94703

MB on the other hand, if the guards are hostile/active against you your pretty much screwed. The fact the guards stand around doing nothing is what makes it easy.

Edit: on pluto btw, the FA have had numerous training in dealing with TH incursions.

Well if the servers are merged, I'm looking forward to some incursion training. But also maybe the fact that We won't be ganked, just cos we're angels! :lol: Theres a bit of an anti angel sentiment- I know we whine, but our background is science! Scientist do whine! :lol:

SjanTeN^
14-08-04, 16:20
Who are they then ? :p havent found em yet :p :angel:

um TG guards are prettymuch useless inside the canyon, their not anywhere near as aggro as the CRP guards. I can run around TG canyon a good half hour on my tank before the guards start shooting, even then they only hit me in like 1 outta 5 shots :wtf:

Lol TG guards are like MB guards, not very helpfull :)