PDA

View Full Version : [ CBT ] can a GM plz read

LiL T
14-08-04, 14:19
Since most staff are in NC2 beta I'm pretty screwed atm I'm trying to move my tradeskillers to BD problem is the contact people are broken. If I can't switch them over now! I can see it being next to impossible to move them when NC2 is out cos Proto enters DOY = DEAD :mad:

Carbonite
14-08-04, 16:14
ehhh what?!? i can tell you that the GM's work their ass off on Retail. So i suggest you use the ingame Support Tool for this instead of the forums thank you very much.

SjanTeN^
14-08-04, 16:21
ehhh what?!? i can tell you that the GM's work their ass off on Retail. So i suggest you use the ingame Support Tool for this instead of the forums thank you very much.
The ingame is a fraud, the GMs wait untill you log off then they send they 'You wasent online' mail. :lol:

LiL T
14-08-04, 16:21
I have done close thread

Edit: Theres 8 people waiting now >.<

..i..DemonX
14-08-04, 16:27
Since most staff are in NC2 beta I'm pretty screwed atm I'm trying to move my tradeskillers to BD problem is the contact people are broken. If I can't switch them over now! I can see it being next to impossible to move them when NC2 is out cos Proto enters DOY = DEAD :mad:

Not realy on Topic but i gues there will be a NPC in the Wastes that makes u able to change Fraction!

Underground
14-08-04, 16:31
Not realy on Topic but i gues there will be a NPC in the Wastes that makes u able to change Fraction!

Eaducated Guess eh ? :p

Gotterdammerung
14-08-04, 16:44
closed at starters request