PDA

View Full Version : Summary Poll (Item wipe)

Leebzie
14-08-04, 12:16
Yea, i know theres a million of these things on the forum atm but i wanted to try and gather most of the ideas into one poll.

If it were you who could click your fingers and do what you liked , which would you do ? (This is on the presumtion there HAS to be an item wipe)

Dajuda
14-08-04, 13:18
It doesn't really matter does it? You get 10 Items per char, deal with it.

Spermy
14-08-04, 13:36
Well dude, I think wat they are trying to go for is a level playing field, Yeah Okay fine A gogo is what 40 Items? Over 4 characters is 160 Items and pluto is 40. I think thats a bad idea, bringing all that crap across, but thats just me.

It's your opinion, I respect that, but no, I think 10 is fine per character.

Imps, Armour and QB would be nice though., just like logiing on to the game, just with an empty appt and inventory.

Leebzie
14-08-04, 14:29
This thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=107056) probably summarises my feelings about the wipe, and why I would vote in favour of armor, QB, imps (or at least imps and QB) because it gets you straight down into the game, rather than messing around getting your gear back (which i cant claim was fun the first time round)

DonnyJepp
14-08-04, 16:49
The only solution acceptable to me is a full transfer of apartment cabinets, gogo, and inventory. I've been saving and sorting *everything* for over a year since they announced player shops. I don't know anyone who duped or used exploits to acquire stuff. Last summer they said that TH apartments would be moved to DOY with the conversion, so our whole clan evacuated everything from the city to TH because they said that the city would soon be off-limits to FAs.

Changing the title from B:DOY to NC2 doesn't absolve KK of their prior promises.

Judge
14-08-04, 16:58
Implants and QB for me.... I was debating armour as well, but armour is hardly that expensive, and as long as KK gives us REASONABLE amount of money from our rank, then it shouldn't be too hard to get everyone up and running.

Spermy
14-08-04, 17:00
I really don't mind hunting again to get rares and stuff, as we'll prolly have to work together to accomplish anything. It give me the chance to know other FA from other serevers if there's a merge.

[TgR]KILLER
14-08-04, 17:04
QB and implants for me then.. most setups have alot of "rare" implants that be level 3 or rare parts implants that they need for their setup to even remotly work..

transferring a full gogo won't do it.. for pluto thats what 40 items ? for uranus/saturn thats already 160 items lol.. whole point of whiping is to get all the huge ammounts of illigal shit whiped.. that be got by h4x in anyway.. if it would be a gogo people would still pump over 5 5 slot dev's and 3 4 slot termi's etc.. wouldn't be the solution.

[TgR]KILLER
14-08-04, 17:09
Last summer they said that TH apartments would be moved to DOY with the conversion, so our whole clan evacuated everything from the city to TH because they said that the city would soon be off-limits to FAs.

ow please quote when they said that.. cause i never heard anything about TH apps being moved anywere. only thing i knew is FA as faction would get moved to DOY and indeed the city would be off limit..

i never bought a single appartment in the last what 6 months.. prob longer because i never new if the apps would get moved. i'v pmed alot of KK staff and mods and whoever with the question and nobody knew or could tell.. i gues its the last.. but if it was said in a public announcement they would be aible to tell. and i would have seen it prob to.

ow and btw.. i know a few people that got loads of stuff without using the normal ways.. so a whipe IS needed.. i din't aprove the whipe till a few weeks back eighter. till i got pushed on the facts that there is a need for a whipe.

( not sorry for double post :p din't see his reply and had to quote it ^^ )

..i..DemonX
14-08-04, 17:26
Imps and QB would be nice but i can deal with 10 Items as well. The only ppl that may are pissed are LE users. Else 10 Items are cool as well! I would not mind take Imps and 10 Items but well ...

SilentEye
14-08-04, 18:01
Great Poll, sucky handling from KK >.<

coppertop
14-08-04, 18:11
Implants and QB for me.... I was debating armour as well, but armour is hardly that expensive, and as long as KK gives us REASONABLE amount of money from our rank, then it shouldn't be too hard to get everyone up and running.

hehe you should watch what you call reasonable. This is the KK that gives you 100k when you lose your complete inventory due to a server crash.

:lol:

Edit. With regards to the full go gu, couldnt they alter the storage capacity of the go gu for the purpose of the transfer. Make it more than 10 but less than 40. Personally I could probably get my most important psi spells over with 15 slots or there about. (assuming of course they let us take implanted imlants. Other wise, considering how many mob drop imps I have I would need just a few more slots.)

wakeup!!!
14-08-04, 18:13
At least and un-stackable gogo would be nice, after all the time and money I've invested in this game.

tomparadox
14-08-04, 18:14
i say eather gogo stackable or non stackable dosent matter to me as long as its in the gogo... i meen there aint that mutch of any value that you can take that stacks...

DonnyJepp
14-08-04, 18:17
KILLER']ow please quote when they said that.. cause i never heard anything about TH apps being moved anywere. only thing i knew is FA as faction would get moved to DOY and indeed the city would be off limit..

i never bought a single appartment in the last what 6 months.. prob longer because i never new if the apps would get moved. i'v pmed alot of KK staff and mods and whoever with the question and nobody knew or could tell.. i gues its the last.. but if it was said in a public announcement they would be aible to tell. and i would have seen it prob to.

ow and btw.. i know a few people that got loads of stuff without using the normal ways.. so a whipe IS needed.. i din't aprove the whipe till a few weeks back eighter. till i got pushed on the facts that there is a need for a whipe.

( not sorry for double post :p din't see his reply and had to quote it ^^ )

They upgraded the forums since that time and all the old stuff about DOY is not accessible anymore. :rolleyes:

What is needed is to wipe individuals that acquired things via illegal methods. This is just punishing everyone for the acts of some cheating jerks.

[TgR]KILLER
14-08-04, 18:28
1 dupes money buys a SA for 60 mil.. that person buys a 5 slot cs for 30 mil.. etc etc..

all the illigal things are all over the servers you can't punish just the person that started it. cause what he started is all over its a chain reaction. but i gues some people can't see that..

and i'v been around on the old forums for an age to and never saw something about TH apps being moved. and still GMs nor KK ever could give info about it when i pmed them or mailed them.. and if it was out on public already i gues they would been aible to.

Leebzie
15-08-04, 10:00
Imps + QB. (and armor, but only if possible) Definately. Could KK give us a statement on :

- Which of these options are they most likely considering
- If no statement yet, if they are considering the options again, and when they think they will have a statement

Destroying all the liquid cash in the game should remove a hell of a lot of the overpricing. anyway, isnt there natrually going to be inflation, and often a hell of a lot of it, maybe KK should think about working on some economic controls like they really apply IRL. After all, virtual economy or not, its a pretty accurate simulation, and if a lot of the things went on in the real economy (printing money you could compare to duping cash) it natrually, screws it over. but governments havent just destroyed all the wealth in the country to sort out the problems, there have been projects put in place to gradually bring prices back to what they were. (will read up on more of these later)

Quick summary of the poll :

92.1 % of 51 current voters did not choose to transfer Quickbelt only.
38.4 % of 51 current voters would like a GoGo based transfer method
50% of 51 current voters would like to take Implants and QB
and ~38% of these people* would like to take armor also

*38% of voters from category 'would like to take Implants and QB'

Ascension
15-08-04, 10:22
Im going with IMPS in your head and 10 items.. leaving you with bare essentials yes, but then you can start fresh.. for everyone with mass rares

why? if your char/s are fitted why is that needed?