PDA

View Full Version : Item Wipe Is Like Wiping My Heinnie!!!

OTIS
14-08-04, 09:46
i'm leaving NC for a while ive seen enuff of NC2 that turned me away for now...it just seems like a joke now KK wants to make these drastic changes right b4 release thats bullshit...if they were going to do an item wipe they shouldve fuckin said that a long ass time ago and i wouldnt have wasted my time getting all these rare items that i cant even take over...the item wipe idea came up cuz some douch bag had the idea...it spawned an endless spamming of item wipe polls on the forums then kk decided to go with the idea...on top of that i havent seen or heard anything on the beta...or much on NC2 for that matter...the most they have done is put a fuckin banner on the frontpage...btw thats like the 1st change to the front page in monthes but whatever i'll decide when i start seeing more screens and and info on it but i'm not going to waste my time on this game when i know my money and most of my rares and items wont be going with my chars... :rolleyes:

PS to all the NC fanboys i know leaving threads arnt allowed so dont even bother telling me...and the fuckin Nidhogg wannabes you dont fuckin say shit to me either i know the forum rules i'm just stating the facts :lol: :lol:

Saza
14-08-04, 09:52
Leaving thread. Closed.

S

OTIS
14-08-04, 09:54
Leaving thread. Closed.

S

:rolleyes: i'm going to count the number of fanboys and wannabes reply to this b4 its actually closed then all u fuckers come DM me in doom 3 :D

Saza
14-08-04, 09:59
Touche.

Gonna buy Doom 3 today. Cya in MP :p

jini
...the item wipe idea came up cuz some douch bag had the idea...it spawned an endless spamming of item wipe polls on the forums then kk decided to go with the idea...
Or was implemented on purpose (douch bags planted :)), so they can gullop ppls opinion on the matter.

OTIS
Touche.

Gonna buy Doom 3 today. Cya in MP :p

u mean ur parents are going to buy it for u??

Walsh
14-08-04, 10:07
Leaving thread. Closed.

S

And here we have an example of a community member burying his head in the sand and refusing to aknowledge yet another desertion :p

OTIS
14-08-04, 10:10
And here we have an example of a community member burying his head in the sand and refusing to aknowledge yet another desertion :p
rgr that

nugz420
14-08-04, 10:12
sex ooooooooooooooooooooooooooootis

Well maybe ill see you in NC2 then later man

-][)ank-

OTIS
14-08-04, 10:19
sex ooooooooooooooooooooooooooootis

Well maybe ill see you in NC2 then later man

-][)ank-

ya MAYBE but we'll see idk if i wanna go to NC2 yet it looks like shite

Lanigav
14-08-04, 10:46
I read the title to this thread and instantly thought of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog for some reason.

Endar
14-08-04, 10:58
Yay, another moron leaving! God damn I like this Item Whipe :D Theres sooo much more room on the servers now. And if you say that I am a fanboy because I like NC and I understand the choises they made, then go right ahead and call me. I dont care about the opinions of leaving ppl anyway :lol:

Nippa
14-08-04, 11:03
Yay, another moron leaving! God damn I like this Item Whipe :D Theres sooo much more room on the servers now. And if you say that I am a fanboy because I like NC and I understand the choises they made, then go right ahead and call me. I dont care about the opinions of leaving ppl anyway :lol:

Tbh i dont know ya . but look at it this way ive seen the screenys on another forum and they dont look that good to what kk have said there where doing . ANd when games like WOW and Eq2 come out ithink tbh kk will lose alot of its palyers to that .

@ ooooooooooooootis sex

might see u in Doom3 but like ghost says Eq2 looks hell of alot different to Eq1 where As nc1 - nc2 dosnt so im gonna see what open beta of nc2 looks like before i make me mind up

Leebzie
14-08-04, 11:05
I have to say, the whole item wipe... its just apalling news.

Very seriously considering leaving, not a threat, its just I have worked so hard for a lot of that stuff I wouldnt be able to take and it hurts to have someone say : "ha, we're going to throw it all away" :(

notneo
14-08-04, 12:13
well the quick belt transfre means only one thing

kk were not lieing when they said they cant trace inventory`s,how many have said that this is bull???

so they can only track what is in the quickbelt therefore thats what you get to take to doy.

then again it coud be just an easy way to reduce the time and cost of transfering the whole player data base,and saving on potentail cock ups,i mean no one in their right mind can expect the whole database to be transfered without the odd computer error.And as we have all in the past given kk such a hard time/some even exploiting it then why wouldn`t they stipulate quickbelts only.

Now i am as pissed as everbody but it is a game,get a life you will get to to the best of what you got and take a screenie of your belt to be sure

Original monk
14-08-04, 13:01
it just seems like a joke now KK wants to make these drastic changes right b4 release thats bullshit...if they were going to do an item wipe they shouldve fuckin said that a long ass time ago and i wouldnt have wasted my time getting all these rare items that i cant even take over...the item wipe idea came up cuz some douch bag had the idea...it spawned an endless spamming of item wipe polls on the forums then kk decided to go with the idea...on top of that i havent seen or heard anything on the beta...or much on NC2 for that matter...the most they have done is put a fuckin banner on the frontpage...

i dont like it either otis :/

not a kind way to thank the people playing this game since the start :/

atleast they could of said so earlier ... but then they would loose even more customers ... and now the people that played this game the honest hard way get fucked over again ... deja vu

:(

Alan
14-08-04, 13:16
Yeah sure it's sucks for those who earnt their collections honestley. But the flip side is with very good chance off implanted implant's being 'ported over, you are going to be able to hit the ground running in NC2. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WIMP OUT AND TRANSFER YOUR CHARACTOR'S. I for one would have been happier with the prospect off a fresh start for everyone!!!

S a W
14-08-04, 13:56
Cya Otis, maybe catch u on doom and kick ur ass like i did on nc :lol:

Spermy
14-08-04, 13:58
There's a sentence... It's got... Door

Ass

Hit your on the way out.

And don't let the..

Ciao.

ezza
14-08-04, 14:33
bahh another old clanny leaves.

Cya OTIS man, was fun being in cartel with you and the rest :)

There's a sentence... It's got... Door

Ass

Hit your on the way out.

And don't let the..

Ciao.no offence but id rather have the OTIS around than someone called spermy

trigger hurt
14-08-04, 14:51
noooooooooooooooooooooooooootis!

you can't leave!

ok, you can...

Biznatchy
14-08-04, 14:57
if they were going to do an item wipe they shouldve fuckin said that a long ass time ago and i wouldnt have wasted my time getting all these rare items that i cant even take over...

That was the intent. They didnt want people to leave till they were close to the new release and could count on new accounts to replace you. That is why the two face lie of, and read my lips "No Char Wipe", came out. It was to keep people playing till now. We were played just admit it.

solling
14-08-04, 15:44
maybee if enough of all the whinors and n00b pkers leave newcomers to NC2 might have a good time playing it :p

no offence to u otis i dont even know u reading ur post it just stuck me

SilKK
14-08-04, 15:47
there only items you cock ncs about pking not items shows how shit you are

w3rd?

V. Brett Walker
14-08-04, 16:20
Thank God for you Otis. It's about fucking time someone understands what I've been trying to say. This whole Item wipe shit, is bullshit. We all have wasted our fucking time farming and buy stuff for the last 2 years, so KK can come along with their fake ass new version and an old ass bugged up game, and tell us that we can bring along 10 items. 10! Ten little items because KK is too fucking lazy to write a program that will allow your current items to be brought along with your char.
And to think there are people who have no problem with this? Have you people lost your minds or what? Demand your shit from KK! We play this game everyday for enjoyment and to build our chars, not to have the items and cash taken away for the sake of a lazy ass company. Don't you people understand that you can have all your shit with the new game, all you have to do is VOTE : NO!
Tell KK to stick their ten items up their ass, that you want all your shit! And if this means a delay in N2, then so be it! Fuck it, you've waited over a year for this shit so far anyway. Let me ask those reading this. Do you leave all but 10 items behind as you move from one house to another? I don't...I take my shit with me. KK once again, look at the mess your lazy ass has caused, YOU DID THIS! YOU AND YOU ALONE! Feel proud do you?

jini
14-08-04, 16:25
Don't like it too much, or you may find there's a lot more room there than what you anticipated...

J. Folsom
14-08-04, 16:27
"Item Wipe Is Like Wiping My Ass!!!"

You mean it's something which is necesarry, because if you don't it's disgusting, and it'll get painful if you have so much s...

Nevermind I won't finish that sentence, don't want to disturb others with an overextended metaphor.

Gotterdammerung
14-08-04, 16:48
closed as per forum rules & guidelines.

Please feel free to send any further wishes to otis via pm's & e-mail.