PDA

View Full Version : 2 char english server at nc2 opening

Mr Friendly
14-08-04, 08:55
saturn/venus chars could join if the waynted & wouldnt lose as much stuff as if they wanted to join a 1 char server. those that still wanetd to play 4 char would all be on the 4 char international server. all english that wanted less char server would get this one. one attacker & one tradeskiller for most ppl, & giving pluto players an extra slot so nc2 isnt exactly the same as nc1, giving a new feel to the game. (trust me, it gets pretty boring sometimes with only 1 char, but not so boring that i would want 3 or 4 @_@)

neway, then there would be a german 1 & 4 char server, an international 4 char server, including english, & for those who didnt want that many, there would be THIS international 2 char server. everyone would be happy, everyone would get to play at nc2 opening.

btw all this came to me when i saw many pluto players sayin they wouldnt mind & in fact would want a 2 char server instead of 1 so...

newayz, vote & post like usual :angel:

tomparadox
14-08-04, 16:42
i like the idea, that way if your use to playing on a 4 char server, you have the one eng server, or if you whant to play on a server like pluto, you have the 2 char server...

Mr_Snow
14-08-04, 16:44
There is a separate french server at nc2 retail anyway, odds are its still going to be a 2 slot, so I doubt the french will be moving to a 2 slot international server.

tomparadox
14-08-04, 16:46
what? Oo

Mr_Snow
14-08-04, 16:48
Read the planfile:

"Additionally there will be the French server Venus"

Obviously they are still in contract with AD to keep a french server up and running.

tomparadox
14-08-04, 16:55
ahh. whats a french server to me?i cant speek any other language other than english :/...

edit: i dont care how they organize it, but i whant a 4 char english server to play on or im going to get bord as hell... and if they dont all the time iv spent lvling my resser, melee tanks and all that will have gone to waste because ill have no plase to put them exept on some damn server i cant even speek the language for...

Benjie
14-08-04, 18:16
French is shit easy to learn. It's exactly the same as English, except with different words (unlike some languages such as Japanese). On top of that 50% of the words sound exactly the same except with an additional letter. For example; Cat is Chat. Other words actually make sence, for example Door is Porte. Other words are exactly the fucking same, like table and table. You could probabally pick it up in a few days, and be fluent within a week. I'll probabally go to Venus, along with several other people from Pluto.

Additionally, a second international server is planned after the playerbase numbers rise. I suppose you could blame all the threats and leaving threads for KK's decision, I personally don't blame them. I voted no for an imminent second international server, but eventually one would be a good idea.

Mr Friendly
14-08-04, 18:19
richard slade, benjie, athlon, all u guys that voted no -->
explain why --> post

Benjie
14-08-04, 18:21
[ edited ]

tomparadox
14-08-04, 18:24
French is shit easy to learn. It's exactly the same as English, except with different words (unlike some languages such as Japanese). On top of that 50% of the words sound exactly the same except with an additional letter. For example; Cat is Chat. Other words actually make sence, for example Door is Porte. Other words are exactly the fucking same, like table and table. You could probabally pick it up in a few days, and be fluent within a week. I'll probabally go to Venus, along with several other people from Pluto.

Additionally, a second international server is planned after the playerbase numbers rise. I suppose you could blame all the threats and leaving threads for KK's decision, I personally don't blame them. I voted no for an imminent second international server, but eventually one would be a good idea.
i dont care how easy it is to learn, im not going to try to learn another language jest to play NC. ill quit before i do that.

Benjie
14-08-04, 18:26
i dont care how easy it is to learn, im not going to try to learn another language jest to play NC. ill quit before i do that.
I was actually refering to anybody who could be bothered to read it, not just you.
Oh, and backing up your point with threats to leave is so passe.

tomparadox
14-08-04, 18:31
lol i cant believ youd actualy defend KK. thats jest funny.

Freeejumper
14-08-04, 18:33
btw all this came to me when i saw many pluto players sayin they wouldnt mind & in fact would want a 2 char server instead of 1 so...

i would like everything before joining a 4 slot server and a german server :angel:

Shadow Dancer
14-08-04, 18:39
If the server rules are the same, then I vote no.

Connect alts via citycom so pluto players can stop complaining about the whole supposed "reputation" "faction spy" BS.

Now if this 2 slot server had special rules, i'd vote yes.

Mr Friendly
14-08-04, 21:01

so u think its a GOOD idea for everyone that wants the 1 or 2 char english server to wait till population goes up? :rolleyes:

-Demon-
14-08-04, 21:14

I like the idea of a 2 player server...but the problem I see is if they wait until the numbers rise I would have already ported my chars over to another server. You can bet your bottom dollar that I won't be able to transfer again.

I think it should be at the start so people can move over thier chars or make it so you can transfer your char across when the opening comes.

tiikeri
14-08-04, 21:15
2 is the win.

I have been saying that for like couple months etc..