PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea...

Toma1ak
14-08-04, 06:35
Hey KK,
why not just let EVERYBODY download NC2 for free, (with a source of CD's for the people who can't download it. Don't make us wait to buy the disc. Just give it to us, like you were supposed to in the beginning. Maybe that, with the ability to keep our implants/equipped armor along with the quickbelt, might make the price increase and loss of items a bit easier to swallow....a bit..lol

( Honestly, the item wipe isn't gonna do anything to fix the economy for very long, you know...about as long as it will take for everybody to activate their NC2 accounts, I'd say...with one guy bringing over a batch of tl-150 tools and c'10's...so many ways to make fast money..I've already come up with at least 5 ways to make a lot of money fast without exploiting, I'm sure there are a dozen more. Might as well let us have a non-stackable gogo, it's not really gonna make that big a difference..even with the tutorial, lonely newbies are gonna be just as screwed.)

Walsh
14-08-04, 10:32
What makes you think they'll listen to what you post? :confused:

Leebzie
14-08-04, 11:32
I dont know if i stand behind this statement or not :

The players screwed the economy once, they'll screw it again, because its a pretty realistic simulation of an economy and with the factors that effect it in the NC world , sure enough it will happen again, and we'll have lost all that for nothing.

But if i do decide to play, and the economy does screw over again... :(

Endar
14-08-04, 11:44
Wow, why dont you share your fast money making ideas with all of us? I mean the reason why every newbie is begging for money is that they dont know any ways to get that 50k for new armorset and 20k for new weapon.

wakeup!!!
14-08-04, 19:14
Wow, why dont you share your fast money making ideas with all of us? I mean the reason why every newbie is begging for money is that they dont know any ways to get that 50k for new armorset and 20k for new weapon.

OK..with one guy bringing over a batch of tl-150 tools and a batch of c'10's...
TL150 tools are expensive, grab your barter and you got over a million dollars right there, 10 TL 150 tools

There's one way. another guy brings blueprints and construct materials..Seriously, NC is so much cheaper outside of North America, I'd get another account or two if I was in Europe, make some mules..

Maybe the nibs will be screwed, but if the vets are having problems for longer than a week, then they're really noobs themselves:p
People that think that this is gonna be a wonder fix for the economy are just kidding themselves.
No more than a month or two, and the exploiters will be back to work, every other game has them, pretty much, can't see how KK will avoid them..

Underground
14-08-04, 19:16
TL150 tools are expensive, grab your barter and you got over a million dollars right there, 10 TL 150 tools

There's one way. another guy brings blueprints and construct materials..Seriously, NC is so much cheaper outside of North America, I'd get another account or two if I was in Europe, make some mules..

Maybe the nibs will be screwed, but if the vets are having problems for longer than a week, then they're really noobs themselves:p
People that think that this is gonna be a wonder fix for the economy are just kidding themselves.
No more than a month or two, and the exploiters will be back to work, every other game has them, pretty much, can't see how KK will avoid them..
:rolleyes: